Should i add Crystilium Mod?

• Yeah!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Essa20

Skeletron Prime
This is a modpack which adds thousands of items,npcs,and more!It includes mods such as tremor and thorium,and many more!
this will be updated to include more mods,please post suggestions for mods below!
First download the modpack,then extract it,then go to your modpacks folder(usually at C:/Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader)if there is
none make one your self then place the modpack inside it
This will probably be the biggest modpack!

DOWNLOAD MOD

This is my first Modpack!Hope you like it!

Attachments

• Terra F+.zip
    252 bytes · Views: 349
So it have content of mods like Tremor and Thorium and are merged into one?
If yes, is it really needed? Did you give a lead developers of the mod a credit?
Not only that, but you will have to again and again update, since creators of mods are updating their own mods, .....

If yes, is it really needed? Did you give a lead developers of the mod a credit?
Not only that, but you will have to again and again update, since creators of mods are updating their own mods, .....
Yes it does,also i will update it everytime that happens,and soon i will give credit as i am busy now

It's a modpack, not a mod, meaning it's just a .json text file representing a collection of mods:
Code:
[
  "BaseMod",
  "CalamityMod",
  "DoublePlayerExample",
  "EpicnessModRemastered",
  "Ersion",
  "GMod",
  "GRealm",
  "RapidMod",
  "TheLuggage",
  "ThoriumMod",