Terra-Frost Lands

Klink

Skeletron Prime
A map that focuses on parkour, puzzles and boss fights. You are a adventurer that resides in the Terra-Frost Lands. On a quest inherited from your old master, on a quest to obtain a ancient blade.

Um... Ok, could you maybe give things like more information or screenshots? All that really interests me about this post when you don't include things like that is the name, is it an ice themed map?

Oh sorry, something got cut off and all the additional info was removed, im recovering it now! Thanks. It must be a glitch

This map will use Overhaul, so you will need Tmodloader, this is because overhaul adds a "swing" for grapple hooks, sort of like Spiderman. The map also uses certain techniques that are almost ancient to add a entirely different feel, such as using advanced mechanics to boss areas to increase difficulty. The mods required are listed below
  1. Overhaul (Required)
  2. Yet Another Boss Bar (Recommended but not required)
  3. Calamity Mod (Required [Music is optional]
  4. Calamity Texture Pack (Use for best feel, but not required)[Not a mod, but I built it with it] {Its not included with Calamity, it's on the forums)

Oh jeez, overhaul and calamity...? I'm not sure I like that combination...
[doublepost=1556294101,1556293940][/doublepost]Perhaps use Joost instead of overhaul? There is a grappling hook in that mod that allows you to swing, and the best part is that it's a specific hook so it gives you even more options for challenges. (you could make a challenge for classic hooks, swinging hooks, and antigrav hooks respectively.)
Edit: Just realized that I'm being a little rude and opinionated, do whatever you want, just know that there's more than one option for swinging hooks.

I have tested and configured ways to avoid this, and overhaul has certain other additions used for it. But all negative outputs have been prevented. But thanks for the suggestion and thanks for the mod, never heard of it and im looking forward to trying! :happy:
[doublepost=1556410026,1556409959][/doublepost]Oh forgot to mention, a major WIP. May be looking for people who are competent in level design

Back
Top Bottom