tModLoader Terra Mod Recruitment.

Mini Albert

Eye of Cthulhu
Hi guys. My name is Mini Albert. Currently me @MrBlock231 and our team our making a tModLoader remake of the Terra Mod. Only problem, we are in a shortage of active working memeber (No Offense) Post in this thread if you want to join our mod. We are in need of spriters and coders. We hope to have you join!
Coders & Spriters: @Itorius
Coders:
Spriters: @Hexic GodsBlood, @TMC

[ATTACH=full]93973[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• UncleSameAlreadyHasYou061314.png
    UncleSameAlreadyHasYou061314.png
    524.1 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:
So is the original terra mod not going to be updated anymore? I would love to see it come back.
Nope. Mostly because tAPI doesn't work anymore completely due to content changes in 1.3. So it is being ported over to tModLoader so you can play in 1.3 (which is better than playing in 1.2.4.1 :p)

Nope. Mostly because tAPI doesn't work anymore completely due to content changes in 1.3. So it is being ported over to tModLoader so you can play in 1.3 (which is better than playing in 1.2.4.1 :p)
I must have been thinking of something else.

I might be able to help with the sprites, I'm decent right now but I am getting better, I'm not sure yet.

Sign me up for spriting!

What Tool to use for Spriting?

To lazy to do anything about picture :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1453827913,1453827720][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi guys. My name is Mini Albert. Currently me @MrBlock231 and our team our making a tModLoader remake of the Terra Mod. Only problem, we are in a shortage of active working memeber (No Offense) Post in this thread if you want to join our mod. We are in need of spriters and coders. We hope to have you join! View attachment 93973
I would love to make sprites (and ideas for stuff) just tell me what kind of thing u want and ill try to make :D

Sign me up for spriting!

What Tool to use for Spriting?

To lazy to do anything about picture :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1453827913,1453827720][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to make sprites (and ideas for stuff) just tell me what kind of thing u want and ill try to make :D
Any tool you like, as long as they look good :p

Back
Top Bottom