TerraCraft - A fangame of Terraria and Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 288969
Welcome to the TerraCraft project!
Introduction

Hi there!

TerraCraft is a massive 2D sandbox FANGAME combines Minecraft and Terraria, developed using C++ language and a self-made game engine. The content of TerraCraft is based on Minecraft and its well-known mod packages. For the official content of Minecraft, please refer to Mojang Studios and relevant mod authors’ descriptions. If you like this fangame, just show your support to the best Minecraft and Terraria!

After Terraria: Otherworld was officially announced to be terminated, I decided to make a fan game of Terraria, which named TerraCraft. I've been working on TerraCraft project since at least September 2018, and it takes me about two years to finish the first TerraCraft version.

TerraCraft is the first 2D sandbox platform game which allow you to play on an INFINITE world in one map. TerraCraft uses a dynamic chunk technology similar to Minecraft, so every world you create is infinite. TerraCraft’s unique portal system can save all your locations for teleportation, allowing you to explore more secrets of the unlimited world!

The current version of TerraCraft implements infinite map width, and also implements the surface layer, the underground layer, and the nether layer. In future updates, more layers will be added to create a world of infinite height and infinite depth and make TerraCraft truly become an infinite world!

TerraCraft supports multiplayer mode, you can run the TerraCraftServer and play this game with your friends!

Screenshot

Video

This is a video of TerraCraft Pre-Alpha 1.0.2​

TerraCraft Downloads and Community
TerraCraft Official Community

TerraCraft Layers Plan

Making an infinite world is my childhood dream. There is my plan for how to design the infinite world.
Each layer has a unique way to reach, so you don't have to dig down all the time.
These layers will be implemented in the future.

0. End Layer (Pending)
1. Space Layer (Pending)
2. Surface Layer (Y: 400~600, implemented)
3. Underground Layer (Y: 600~2560, implemented)
4. Nether Layer (Y: 2560~3072, implemented)
5. Crimson Forest Layer (Y: 3072~4096, coming soon)
6. The Twilight Forest Layer (Y: 4096~6144, coming soon)
7. Crystal layer (Y: 6144~6656, a start of hardmode, pending)
8. Corrosion Layer (Y: 6656~7168, pending)
9. Radiation Layer (Y: 7168~9216, pending)
10. Core Layer (Y: 9216~11264, a place for fighting final boss, pending)
11. Extreme Pressure Alpha Layer (Y: 11264~12288, pending)
12. Extreme Pressure Beta Layer (Y: 12288~13312, pending)
Can you make it mobile?

Since this seems to be an abandoned project (for now, at least), I'm going to lock this thread.

The author hasn't been seen here in over 2 years and the links lead to nowhere.

If @skyblueyoshi returns and wants to revive the discussion, he can contact any staff member to reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom