TerraCraft - A fangame of Terraria and Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerraCraft is a free indie fangame. All the textures are drawn by me alone, and the tree and npc art style is learned from starbound art style. I am a student of software engineering and I'm not a student of art, so terracraft's drawing style is unprofessional. I think starbound's and terraria's art style is really really really great and I try to improve my art skills to make my terracraft textures more professional.
Nice, i liked that idea.

This is an article about how TerraCraft is made. This article describes TerraCraft's two-year development experience.
(You need to translate it into English)

Cabros el juego lo veo muy bueno y muy bien desarrollado (de acuerdo a las img) tengo una duda , yo me acabo de descargar el juego pero me entra un error (0xc00007b) ya que ustedes lo desarrollaron , ¿alguna solucion?

Cabros el juego lo veo muy bueno y muy bien desarrollado (de acuerdo a las img) tengo una duda , yo me acabo de descargar el juego pero me entra un error (0xc00007b) ya que ustedes lo desarrollaron , ¿alguna solucion?
According to the error message, your system may not install DX9 or DX9 is broken.
You can download DX9 in these microsoft pages:
For older windows system: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429
For newer windows system: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

I will add this to FAQ after I prepare the solution.

Last edited:
Por si no entiendes lo que te dice:
Acorde con el mensaje de error,tu sistema tal vez no tenga DX9 o no funcione
Lo puedes descargar en las paginas que te dio

I updated the FAQs. if cannot run this game, please check FAQs first. If you still have trouble, you can ask for help in Discord. I will add the solutions in FAQs if you solve the problem successfully.

The idea to integrate Minecraft mods into the game itself is really cool too, especially since the ones you are using are some of my favorites!

i am very interested in trying this out, some of the sprites remind me of starbound and knowing this is basicly combining terraria and minecraft i assume the game wont have complex crafting like terraria and maybe not have much tiresome grinding, i gotta share this game around somehow so i will play it and share it between my steam friends

Think it would be hard for most friend groups in this community to not enjoy playing around in this fancy hybrid/mutant of a game. :bluslime:

Not sure how long tho.
(Will try to look for more info later)

工业.gif

This is the next version of the industrial update test. At present, TC has introduced the same concepts of EU and voltage as IC2 mod.

QQ图片20200922002512.png

Also I increased the "3d shadow effect" of the walls. Therefore, it is easier to distinguish between foreground tiles and background walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom