Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Since we are starting to see stable builds of TMod 1.4, does this mean that Terra Custom for 1.4 could be soon?
dude hopefully so
i'm getting antsy over not having an option to combine drunk and ftw world seeds together.
i know Tedit is a thing, but there's only so much you can do to add a conjoined corruption/crimson, remember to include x feature, y monument, or z biome, or paste as many lizhard temples and floating islands as you can fit in. that and tedit is somewhat cumbersome to work with sometimes, esp when pasting in large stuff.

dude hopefully so
i'm getting antsy over not having an option to combine drunk and ftw world seeds together.
i know Tedit is a thing, but there's only so much you can do to add a conjoined corruption/crimson, remember to include x feature, y monument, or z biome, or paste as many lizhard temples and floating islands as you can fit in. that and tedit is somewhat cumbersome to work with sometimes, esp when pasting in large stuff.
Yeah the special world seeds are a game changer and being able to choose what features of those worlds you want would be great.

I bet, theres quite a jump between 1.3 and 1.4 and I know of and have used Advanced World Generation which is cool, but I understand if you won't be updating it for a while.
I really don't like Advanced World Generation, because if the world is generated with a size larger than 8400x5600, an error appears
but at the same time, I've never used terracustom, but I think it lacks start with base mod support ._.

I really don't like Advanced World Generation, because if the world is generated with a size larger than 8400x5600, an error appears
but at the same time, I've never used terracustom, but I think it lacks start with base mod support ._.
TerraCustom has mod support (at least the 1.3 version) and with both TerraCustom and Advanced World Generation you need another mod that allows generating worlds larger than the vanilla Large world. in TerraCustom's case this was Large World Enabler, but what it is in 1.4 idk

Yeah I noticed that error myself, it kinda annoys me, hence why I dont use that mod as much myself not bashing it mind.

will this be updated based on the latest 1.3 tmodloader? asking because it said it couldn't load Calamity because it was made for v0.11.8.8, while the loader was v0.11.8.1, which caused it to automatically disable Calamity

I wonder if it was ever to be updated to 1.4.4, though Im not asking for it to be mind, but I wonder how long it would take and what changes would have to be made technical wise, cause the jump from 1.3 to 1.4 is big, but apparently the move from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 is also pretty big I read.

If it were to be updated to 1.4.4 then it should be standalone instead of waiting for tml, just like its current versions are. waiting for tml and lagging behind current versions would be pointless.

Back
Top Bottom