Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

This is probably going to sound really dumb, but trying to open the world simply says "Load failed, no backup found." Did i do something wrong?

EDIT: every world says that now, great
It is doing this to me if I use cheat sheat mod if you have that try and disable it and try again

Any chance at implementing a way to prevent the pre-hardmode Crimson/Corruption biomes from generating in any of the three "main" biomes(Jungle, Snow, "Anthill Desert") or at least the snow biome? The "avoid Jungle" option pretty much guarantees the "anthill desert" will be safe, but that seems to almost always result in the snow biome getting hit even with the slider down to 1 biome.

Maybe I can finally make my absurdly sized world! Thanks again for taking the time for us!

edit: Rats, still pushes over 3gigs of memory while trying to make a max sized world. If anyone has any ideas how to get around that, I'm all ears!

Last edited:
Maybe I can finally make my absurdly sized world! Thanks again for taking the time for us!

edit: Rats, still pushes over 3gigs of memory while trying to make a max sized world. If anyone has any ideas how to get around that, I'm all ears!
Use less mods, or decrease the world size. Bigger worlds means it needs more memory.

So interesting question the "Disable Crimson/Corruption from spawning on the jungle side does that affect the stip of hallow and corruption when entering hardmode after beating the wall of flesh?

I see many people asking if TerraCustom can do this, that, the other. @jopojelly, here is an idea to make some of these a reality:
Have the various options of doing things that don't get set at world gen (like should the strips appear at the start of hardmode, or should both types of hardmode ore spawn), and then expand your large world enabler mod to also do these things (I don't know if the first example is possible with current tml functionality, but I know that the second example is). Also, possibly rename it to TerraCustom Extra Features Enabler.

Use less mods, or decrease the world size. Bigger worlds means it needs more memory.

Yup! That's pretty obvious, that the larger the world, the larger the memory used. I understand how that works :) My goal was to make a maxed sized world, but that's not possible, I guess. At least, not at the moment!

Ok, so this may not be possible since this mod only affects the world at the point of generation, as far as I know, but I had a world where I forced the Crimson to be on the opposite side of the Jungle. The only problem was, as soon as I entered Hardmode, the strips formed the opposite direction. This caused two problems: One, surface Hallow is now rare, and two, more importantly, it meant that my Jungle was in imminent danger of being corrupted (Which is a feature in the base game, not your fault.) Is there anyway that this or some other mod could force the Hardmode Crimson/Corruption strip to be on the same side as the initial Generation? Or is this impossible and I just have to get lucky?

Last edited:
For some reason I'm still getting the issue where it hangs at "generating structures...corruption pits" when the corruption biome slider is set below 2 biomes. I've tried it without any mods enabled and it still seems to happen every single time unless I set the sliderto at least 2 biomes. I find the corruption pits to be an eyesore so I'm trying to minimize how many of them are generated while still having access to shadow orbs and EoW.

Last edited:
The corruption pits bug happens with me to but only on corruption worlds not crimson worlds for some odd reason
It only seems to happen specifically with corruption biomes; I get the same issue with Crimson world+Corruption chasms if the corruption slider isn't set to at least 2 biomes, and even then, it still happens sometimes if it's not set above 35%

Last edited:
This is more of a "I have OCD and it's killing me" rather than a game breaking bug, but as someone said some month ago, I've been getting the little green planet with rings as moon, even if I explicitly select the other two versions.

Maybe I have installed a mod that "broke" it?

Edit: I might have "unbroken" it somehow, need more testing still.

Last edited:
Same problem as teethewicked, if you want one corruption and one crimson biome you're going to be left hanging however if you have two corruption and one crimson biomes T-Custom will generate it no problem.
Also I'm going to echo calls for more options to prevent biomes from generating over each other.

Attachments

• overlap.jpg
    overlap.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 285
Any suggestions on how to fix the corruption world generation from hanging the program i have the pit generation on the normal values and it sill ends up doing this

Back
Top Bottom