Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Having an issue with calamity mod, even when i keep surface height variation, and upper and lower limits default, it's having the out of bounds of the array issue.

so this happens whenever i try to tun terracustom and terraia overhaul at the same time. (not to sure what any of this means)
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
at System.Reflection.PropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.get_steamID() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 144
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.get_isCool() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 195
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.InvokeCool(Action action) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 7412
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.InitEmotes() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 886
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 548
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Inner Exception:
Steamworks is not initialized.
at Steamworks.InteropHelp.TestIfAvailableClient()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.get_SteamID64()

so this happens whenever i try to tun terracustom and terraia overhaul at the same time. (not to sure what any of this means)
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
at System.Reflection.PropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj)
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.get_steamID() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 144
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.get_isCool() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 195
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.InvokeCool(Action action) in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 7412
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.InitEmotes() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 886
at TerrariaOverhaul.OverhaulMod.Load() in C:\Users\Merser\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\TerrariaOverhaul\OverhaulMod.cs:line 548
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Inner Exception:
Steamworks is not initialized.
at Steamworks.InteropHelp.TestIfAvailableClient()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.get_SteamID64()
Disable it before using TerraCustom

Hello, are there any plans to disable ruined homes in the underworld? I would really enjoy something like that if possible.

So, I downloaded the tool everyone is saying is great. I put in so many different settings and all of them have giant holes in the world, biomes all mashed together and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help me get this straightened out? Thank you.

So, I downloaded the tool everyone is saying is great. I put in so many different settings and all of them have giant holes in the world, biomes all mashed together and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help me get this straightened out? Thank you.
Can you show a screenshot from TEdit if you are on vanilla or HerosMod if you are on tmodloader? I've never seen holes unless a mod is used while generating and not while playing.

I seem to keep getting stuck on “Generating Structures...corruption pits.”

Any idea how to fix this?
I can take a screen shot but I don't use anything other than vanilla Terraria and this.
[doublepost=1523675804,1523675780][/doublepost]wrong reply, whoops
[doublepost=1523676262][/doublepost]the entire world is like this, am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    247.2 KB · Views: 576
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 617
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    319.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    357.9 KB · Views: 228
Can you show a screenshot from TEdit if you are on vanilla or HerosMod if you are on tmodloader? I've never seen holes unless a mod is used while generating and not while playing.
I'm probably doing something wrong. Maybe the sliders are too low? Thought the terrarain sliders at lower made it more even but that doesn't really explain the mishmash of biomes. Saw tiny, 5 block wide biome of desert in one of my worlds surrounded by grass.

I can take a screen shot but I don't use anything other than vanilla Terraria and this.
[doublepost=1523675804,1523675780][/doublepost]wrong reply, whoops
[doublepost=1523676262][/doublepost]the entire world is like this, am I doing something wrong?
that looks like you set the flatness or surface variance to a small number.
[doublepost=1523677950][/doublepost]
I'm probably doing something wrong. Maybe the sliders are too low? Thought the terrarain sliders at lower made it more even but that doesn't really explain the mishmash of biomes. Saw tiny, 5 block wide biome of desert in one of my worlds surrounded by grass.
small patches of sand is normal even in unmodded.

Just wanted to chime in as someone else who keeps getting stuck at "Generating Structures...Corruption Pits" ("Boulder Traps" is the last highlighted (i.e. red) step if I pull up the list of steps on the right, "Micro Biomes" is next).

I do run a bum load of mods, fwiw:

• AlchemistNPC.tmod
• AnglerQuestAnnouncement.tmod
• Antiaris.tmod
• AutoTrash.tmod
• BetterBuffs.tmod
• BossChecklist.tmod
• BouncyCoins.tmod
• CalamityMod.tmod
• CrystiliumMod.tmod
• CustomGeneration.tmod
• DALib.tmod
• EquipableLanterns.tmod
• Fargowiltas.tmod
• FKBossHealthBar.tmod
• FullHealthRespawn.tmod
• GadgetBox.tmod
• GelatineGalore.tmod
• HamstarHelpers.tmod
• HelpfulHotkeys.tmod
• MaxStackPlus.tmod
• MiniBossNPC.tmod
• MouseRail.tmod
• OmniSwing.tmod
• PortableStorage.tmod
• ProjectileGlow.tmod
• RecipeBrowser.tmod
• ReducedGrinding.tmod
• SacredTools.tmod
• ServerBrowser.tmod
• ShorterRespawn.tmod
• SpiritMod.tmod
• SummonersAssociation.tmod
• tDisplay.tmod
• TheOneLibrary.tmod
• ThoriumMod.tmod
• VariablePotionSickness.tmod
• VeinMiner.tmod
• WheresMyItems.tmod
• Wildlife.tmod
• WingSlot.tmod
• WMITF.tmod
• WorldGenPreviewer.tmod
• Wormholes.tmod

I can generally get it to work by generating a world up to the point where it gets stuck, 'x'ing out of the generator (giving a short "The game has crashed" error output), than, backing up, selecting the world size, difficulty and name again and generating again. This second time it usually goes through successfully, however this behavior is not consistent. nm, Can't seem to get this behavior to recur. Now, I basically have to choose a map size smaller than large.

First of all, awesome mod jopojelly! I can't wait to play this game again with a double width map.

I have a question about chests. I want to create a map 16800x2400 but the number of estimated chests worries me since when I last played a couple of years ago I ran into the 1000 chests limit problem on a Vanilla Large Map (I'm a packrat and use lots of decorative containers in my builds). But even if I turn down all the settings to 0% in the Chests settings within TerraCustom, TC still reports an "Esimated 721 chests." (small typo in TC). Is this a bug within TC or does Terraria spawn a certain number of default chests based on world size that you have no control over? (I suspect the latter)

Thanks.

First of all, awesome mod jopojelly! I can't wait to play this game again with a double width map.

I have a question about chests. I want to create a map 16800x2400 but the number of estimated chests worries me since when I last played a couple of years ago I ran into the 1000 chests limit problem on a Vanilla Large Map (I'm a packrat and use lots of decorative containers in my builds). But even if I turn down all the settings to 0% in the Chests settings within TerraCustom, TC still reports an "Esimated 721 chests." (small typo in TC). Is this a bug within TC or does Terraria spawn a certain number of default chests based on world size that you have no control over? (I suspect the latter)

Thanks.
It includes chests in places like the underground cabins, which are in a different menu.

I was wondering if it might be possible to force the spawn area biomes? I particularly like it when I make a new world and spawn right in the Snow - would love it if we could have an option for it! Not sure if anyone's suggested anything like that before, tried searching the thread and didn't seem to find much along those lines.

I was wondering if it might be possible to force the spawn area biomes? I particularly like it when I make a new world and spawn right in the Snow - would love it if we could have an option for it! Not sure if anyone's suggested anything like that before, tried searching the thread and didn't seem to find much along those lines.
I actually suggested that a year ago or something, its pending in the suggestion "box". :D

This is a really great tool/mod and I use it all the time to make the perfect world. Great job jopojelly! You don't need to rush it, its probably hard to code and modify the world gen and stuff.

I have another suggestion. When I make my worlds, I usually spawn in only one crimson/corruption biome, but always seem to not have enough orb/hearts. Maybe if you add an option/slider to generate more orb/hearts, it would be useful, and cool. Maybe add an option for more demon/crimson altars too. :happy:

I have Large world enabler and worldgen previewer and i X'd out on worlds i didnt want...but when i look at the world folder in the main game its full of Spam of these worlds even tho i cancelled them and its taking hours for me to delete them...idk what is happening but im really cross about this...

I created a 11000x1650 world but was dissatisfied with the generation of the ocean biomes so i press x via Worldgenpreivewer but when i return to Select World its spammed with the worlds name and with numbers...what is happening?!

I created a 11000x1650 world but was dissatisfied with the generation of the ocean biomes so i press x via Worldgenpreivewer but when i return to Select World its spammed with the worlds name and with numbers...what is happening?!
Yeah, I should remove that X button, it doesn't actually terminate the world generation.

Back
Top Bottom