Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Btw i kinda don't understand the "Warning: Won't load in Vanilla!" does it mean it wont load without Large World Enabler or it would not load at all?
If you aren't using large world enabler, it can't load. Vanilla is vanilla, you can't use large world enabler with vanilla.

If you aren't using large world enabler, it can't load. Vanilla is vanilla, you can't use large world enabler with vanilla.
ok. but i created a world without it stopping mid-load...but now all this spam is in the Select World section and all of them dont work...they all go from 1 to 99 from top to bottom and i dont know if its the World previewer or Terracustom itself. do you know whats causing this?

ok. but i created a world without it stopping mid-load...but now all this spam is in the Select World section and all of them dont work...they all go from 1 to 99 from top to bottom and i dont know if its the World previewer or Terracustom itself. do you know whats causing this?
like, a lot of worlds? maybe you enabled the save after every step debug option by mistake. You'll want to delete all those from the worlds folder

My world generation repeatedly gets stuck on "Hiding Water Treasure". The only things I've changed are the Width/Height of the world.

EDIT: Completely disabling Water chests in the chest tab got the world to create!

Last edited:
This may be hard to implement, but I have tmodloader 0.10.1.4 (which i recently installed), and when I open TerraCustom it opens tmodloader 0.10.1.3, and some mods aren't compatible with that so I basicly can't use it with those mods. Is it possible to make it detect the latest tmodloader version and open that if it's installed?

This may be hard to implement, but I have tmodloader 0.10.1.4 (which i recently installed), and when I open TerraCustom it opens tmodloader 0.10.1.3, and some mods aren't compatible with that so I basicly can't use it with those mods. Is it possible to make it detect the latest tmodloader version and open that if it's installed?
It doesn't work that way. TerraCustom just needs to be updated with the 0.10.1.4 codebase. (When I have time.)

Could it have some Op aspects?
[doublepost=1527094411,1527094358][/doublepost]Cheats, It looks like you could go easy like hell
[doublepost=1527094447][/doublepost]But i'm not sure so Just asking.

I seriously have no idea if this has been reported already, but the latest version seems to have problems with the Pre-Smash Hardmode ores. Setting the "altars smashed" ore amounts slider at 0 (there's two settings for 0 altars smashed funnily enough) still gave me all 3 tiers of Hardmode altar ores immediately after creating a new world, meaning there's a big sequence break available right from the get go. This mean a Titanium Armor player could just whiz pre-Hardmode via the hardmode ore weapons. It's a really big problem for people who want a consistent playthrough and do not plan on sequence breaking immediately after fishing the Reaver Shark. There's no way to totally inhibit the spawn of hardmode ores, even without letting Cobalt/Palladium spawn at world generation as that's the ores you'll most probably have to see early due to this bug.

I used a Cobalt Naginata against Expert Skeletron some time ago. It was a weird and eccentric thing to do, but anyways a pre-hardmode Adamantium/Titanium Pickaxe makes the Reaver Shark a spoon in immediate digging power, so that bug needs to die as soon as possible.

I seriously have no idea if this has been reported already, but the latest version seems to have problems with the Pre-Smash Hardmode ores. Setting the "altars smashed" ore amounts slider at 0 (there's two settings for 0 altars smashed funnily enough) still gave me all 3 tiers of Hardmode altar ores immediately after creating a new world, meaning there's a big sequence break available right from the get go. This mean a Titanium Armor player could just whiz pre-Hardmode via the hardmode ore weapons. It's a really big problem for people who want a consistent playthrough and do not plan on sequence breaking immediately after fishing the Reaver Shark. There's no way to totally inhibit the spawn of hardmode ores, even without letting Cobalt/Palladium spawn at world generation as that's the ores you'll most probably have to see early due to this bug.

I used a Cobalt Naginata against Expert Skeletron some time ago. It was a weird and eccentric thing to do, but anyways a pre-hardmode Adamantium/Titanium Pickaxe makes the Reaver Shark a spoon in immediate digging power, so that bug needs to die as soon as possible.
i use this tool quite a lot and never got that problem... maybe u did add some smashed altars and you didnt realise it?

I also got stuck on Hiding Water Treasure.
OP mentioned he made the world 16800 by 2400 and increased dungeon,temple and height variation (whatever that does cause he didnt explain either) but thats not really possible to have cause of the chest limit (so wtf op?), so i put the world on 15000 by 2400 and then decreased water chest, increase a little of temple,dungeon, some of ocean (almost the max cause beaches are so small) and then i got stuck in the chest thing i mentioned.
What can i do? the previous poster mentioned of disabling all water chests but i need some loot from them..
Can you at least answer once, OP?

also, i wanted the world to be a little taller than 2400, is that bad? you mention of how ''boring'' it is, but if i want a big wide world can't i have it taller as well (but not as much) so i can have also a large exploration area underground and more resources? i assume if i make it taller and with the previous configurations above it would be impossible due to the chest crash limit.

I also got stuck on Hiding Water Treasure.
OP mentioned he made the world 16800 by 2400 and increased dungeon,temple and height variation (whatever that does cause he didnt explain either) but thats not really possible to have cause of the chest limit (so wtf op?), so i put the world on 15000 by 2400 and then decreased water chest, increase a little of temple,dungeon, some of ocean (almost the max cause beaches are so small) and then i got stuck in the chest thing i mentioned.
What can i do? the previous poster mentioned of disabling all water chests but i need some loot from them..
Can you at least answer once, OP?

also, i wanted the world to be a little taller than 2400, is that bad? you mention of how ''boring'' it is, but if i want a big wide world can't i have it taller as well (but not as much) so i can have also a large exploration area underground and more resources? i assume if i make it taller and with the previous configurations above it would be impossible due to the chest crash limit.
My guess is you need to adjust the underground cabins as well. That is the biggest culprit for chests in extra large worlds. Yeah, you can probably get away with an extra wide large height world. probably.

Is that so, how complicated..
i need to have all mods loaded to generate the world right?
i just use all mods everyone use..or is there something here that's alien to you that could be the culprit? http://prntscr.com/jndpwi
Like I said, I don't know. There are thousands or ways things like this can go wrong. You can try disabling some mods and seeing if you can complete a world.

Back
Top Bottom