Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

@~[Icarus]~ - you need to be more patient and a lot less disrespectful when you post.

It is unreasonable for you to expect instant, personal replies for all of your questions. Mod makers have lives, too.
Oh sorry about that, really, it was more of a joke really, the insult doesn't really exist, you know, people do that..when they have a..sense of humour.
It's just he kept coming online and wasn't answering, plus due to all previous page i assumed he wasn't the guy that liked replying to his own threads on questions about his mod or bugs.

quick question: if I set the hardmode ores to Both in the ore settings (not ore amount settings), does breaking an Altar generate both sets? nope

Last edited:
Ok I just started using linux so this might sound super noob but how can I use an exe file on linux, since the linux version uses the exe I assume that I can but I honestly can not find out how after like 3 hours of looking around in forums. Some help would be awesome.

Ok I just started using linux so this might sound super noob but how can I use an exe file on linux, since the linux version uses the exe I assume that I can but I honestly can not find out how after like 3 hours of looking around in forums. Some help would be awesome.
Read the readme.

I did, I followed the read me but it was still the same, linux didn't load the program in fact it was trying to open it was a folder which I thought was really strange but thanks for the quick responce ^^

I did, I followed the read me but it was still the same, linux didn't load the program in fact it was trying to open it was a folder which I thought was really strange but thanks for the quick responce ^^
Dunno, vanilla is an exe, if you can run vanilla fine, you should be able to run terracustom if you followed the instructions.

I mean I did say I didn't really know linux that well but I got mods working, I have everything installed and working. The only reason why I'm using the bin file is so I don't get limited by the 32bit program so I can use more than 4GB of ram which means I can use more mods gonna look into the script now, if you could give me some ideas while I'm looking for it that would be great ^^

Edit: looked around the files and stuff and nothing about a script, if anyone uses the linux version I am using ubuntu 18.04

Hello,

Can someone give me advice how to generate world with this? I maybe missed something, generator ussually crashing (At "adding more loot"), I had 750 chests which is not much. What I know:
- Don't let generate too many chests
- Trying to generate too much big world always crashes generator
- Don't let generate too many rails

Any other critical things I should take care?
Edit: Now I have problem with "Corruption pits", generator stuck here.

Last edited:
Hello,

Can someone give me advice how to generate world with this? I maybe missed something, generator ussually crashing (At "adding more loot"), I had 750 chests which is not much. What I know:
- Don't let generate too many chests
- Trying to generate too much big world always crashes generator
- Don't let generate too many rails

Any other critical things I should take care?
Edit: Now I have problem with "Corruption pits", generator stuck here.
The only advice I have is don't go crazy with the options. Try a completely normal world first to make sure the issue isn't something unrelated, then add things

I have couple of questions:
Why generator let set us values which ALWAYS crashes the game? (I never generated world, for example: 1000x1050)
Is there a way to generate smaller world than default "small" world?
Is there a way to generate "corrupted" weird worlds which ignore all errors and don't crash the TerraCustom?

I have couple of questions:
Why generator let set us values which ALWAYS crashes the game? (I never generated world, for example: 1000x1050)
Is there a way to generate "corrupted" weird worlds which ignore all errors and don't crash the TerraCustom?
some ppl don't crash

haven't tested

What I think you're going for is impossible, but you can make half the world the world evil (increase spawn rate), have the dungeon almost entirely 1 room (counter-intuitively, max rooms), and a few other things

Back
Top Bottom