Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Sorry if stupid question, If I make a 16800 x 2400 world should I be increasing the chest/ore spawn rate too?
if you want vanilla dispersion, no. they increase automatically, so increasing them from their default will make drastically more potentially preventing TerraCustom from making the world due to insufficient resources

Anyone know what im doing wrong here? I am getting this error when i start the file.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void ReLogic.OS.Platform.SetWindowUnicodeTitle(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow, System.String)'.
at Terraria.Main.SetTitle()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

---------------------------------------------------

Extra info, i am using the 64 bit tModloader, which may or may not be causing this.

Last edited:
Anyone know what im doing wrong here? I am getting this error when i start the file.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void ReLogic.OS.Platform.SetWindowUnicodeTitle(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow, System.String)'.
at Terraria.Main.SetTitle()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

---------------------------------------------------

Extra info, i am using the 64 bit tModloader, which may or may not be causing this.
it is. you'll need to revert back to normal or it'll crash.

aw man, but 32bit cant handle 85 mods :(

edit: i still got the same error message as above on 32bit too

edit 2: full reinstall and everything works again. shame it doesnt work with 64 bit. is compaitibility with this planned?

Last edited:
hi,

i downloaded your mod today and it crashed while creating my world.

Mods i use:

Fargo's Mods
Calamity
Thorium
Spirit Mod
Recipe Browser
LargeWorldEnabler

I made a world as follows:

Extra large (16000x2400), i took care that not too many chests are spawned. It's hardmode right away and it crashes after creating "Thorium shrines and loot".

It appears Thorium is causing problems. Anyone here who can help me?

Last edited:
any support for 64 bit TModLoader?
No, not from me at least, not until 64 bit is official.

Is there anything hinting at an official 64-bit support ?
Because so far, the only thing that makes Terraria 64-bit is tML-64, which nails it.
I'd love to enjoy the mods my friends and I want to play, which is impossible with the limited RAM 32-bit locks you at.
TerraCustom is a must for us as well for many reasons (Corrupt/Crimson, making sure all structures spawn, getting very large maps, etc).
I noticed that you said tML 0.11 took all of your time spent modding (can't thank you enough for tML), but would you consider updating TerraCustom to 64-bit once you're done with 0.11 ?

upload_2019-5-2_15-42-33.png
... what

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-2_15-42-13.png
    upload_2019-5-2_15-42-13.png
    333.3 KB · Views: 111
I'm trying to make a world but for some reason it keeps getting stuck on placing traps and I don't know why, I have beaches on max made it a flat world and increased the surface variation for deep valleys

Can someone helped me with this crash?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at CalamityMod.World.SunkenSea.PlaceClusters(ClusterGroup clusters, Point start, Vector2 scale)
at CalamityMod.World.SunkenSea.Place(Point origin)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__7(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Edit: That one is fixed, but now I ran into this.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Leveled.Utilities.LeveledRPGModUtilities.CheckTileEXP(Tile tile)
at Leveled.LeveledModGen.<>c.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__3_0(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Last edited:
SO uh I put the exe in the main file where the game was installed steamapps/terraira etc and got the same void error you would get if it wasn't in the main install folder anyway..nani?

SO uh I put the exe in the main file where the game was installed steamapps/terraira etc and got the same void error you would get if it wasn't in the main install folder anyway..nani?
are you sure you didn't install anything weird like the 64 bit tmodloader?

Problem is you can't use the 64bit TMod to run TerraCustom. You can however install a copy of 32bit TMod Loader, run TerraCustom from it, then use the world you've created in the 64bit Tmod Loader.

Isn't that redundant, the whole point of 64 bit is to be able to generate a world with a-lot more mods. Using 32 bit to generate a world just limits your mods again.

Back
Top Bottom