• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

jopojelly

Retinazer
Whenever I create a world with mods, it just shows the background. Nothing else. It is stuck like that forever. How do I fix that?
That's probably caused by a mod changing the menu, do you have any mods? you can disable them until you figure out which mod is causing it

FoxTahooy

Terrarian
hello, I have a proplem when launching terraria with tmodloader
it show me this
Terraria_ Error (tModLoader v0.11.5) 12_12_2019 11_20_43 AM.png

pleas help me I got this proplem like 1 or 2 weeks ago and I searched a lot of time and didn't seen any selotion
I tried
-restart pc
-verify game files and re install tmodloader
when I launched terraria without tmodloader and it run with no proplems

jopojelly

Retinazer
hello, I have a proplem when launching terraria with tmodloader
it show me this
View attachment 231210
pleas help me I got this proplem like 1 or 2 weeks ago and I searched a lot of time and didn't seen any selotion
I tried
-restart pc
-verify game files and re install tmodloader
when I launched terraria without tmodloader and it run with no proplems
The error has to do with favorites.json in the ModLoader folder, you can try deleteing it and trying again.

Top Bottom