• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Pre-K

Terrarian
I'm having trouble getting this to work with TModLoader or is it not currently able to work with TModLoader (the one-off of steam) is it possible to get it to work? I really want to test the large world enabler mod.

MBCollector672

Terrarian
I'm having trouble getting this to work with TModLoader or is it not currently able to work with TModLoader (the one-off of steam) is it possible to get it to work? I really want to test the large world enabler mod.
There should be a more recent version on the Github page that works with the steam TModLoader version.

Pre-K

Terrarian
Thank you, I will try it.

That's the version I have downloaded actually, I'll try and find out what needs to be done to get it to work.

Majorpo's Borpo

Terrarian
Hi, yeah, uuuh, whenever I make a new world, doesn't matter what settings I fiddle with, it gets stuck at this screen
I've waited for like a solid hour here and nothing else happens. The program hasn't crashed or anything it just... stopped generating the world I guess?
I tried what that one guy said a little up in the thread about messing with the height variation and that didn't help either ;-;
1603667319935.png

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
That's happened to me in the past before. Just restart the program and try again, it seems that it can get stuck when it comes to some parts of world gen.

Majorpo's Borpo

Terrarian
That's happened to me in the past before. Just restart the program and try again, it seems that it can get stuck when it comes to some parts of world gen.
'Fraid not, I've tried this for the latter half of today on multiple different PCs, have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled terraria AND the program at least 5 odd times and it consistently stops loading at that exact, pixel-perfect point each time. I commented here as an absolute last resort because I don't want to believe that generating a world with a corruption biome just ISN'T possible atm :/

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
'Fraid not, I've tried this for the latter half of today on multiple different PCs, have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled terraria AND the program at least 5 odd times and it consistently stops loading at that exact, pixel-perfect point each time. I commented here as an absolute last resort because I don't want to believe that generating a world with a corruption biome just ISN'T possible atm :/
I just released 0.8.1, try it, I hope it fixes the issue. There was a typo and all corruption worlds would break.

lathemandrel

Terrarian
on one of the older versions (0.5 maybe?) when the temple traps where turned to their highest setting, it would generate a large amount of wired traps (spear traps, etc) but now when it is turned up, it is almost entirely wooden spikes. can that behaviour be somewhat reversed, with the spikes "minimized" so the wired ones can generate in the previous large amounts?

Top Bottom