Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I got a "slight" error, any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Even though I bet no-one will read this... ;-;
This is what it says:
"Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__248_2(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)"

NVM figured it out, i though there where only those three option and found custom sliders later.

But my other question if i make a really big world do i need to increase ore generation and special stuff (like gem caves) to compensate for the bigger world size?

Last edited:
NVM figured it out, i though there where only those three option and found custom sliders later.

But my other question if i make a really big world do i need to increase ore generation and special stuff (like gem caves) to compensate for the bigger world size?
I think every slider is proportionate to world size, just like vanilla world gen. So no.

I got a "slight" error, any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Even though I bet no-one will read this... ;-;
This is what it says:
"Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__248_2(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)"
If you go too extreme on some options, it does this sometimes.

It's fairly obvious that forcing Corruption/Crimson to opposite sides is mutually exclusive with forcing them to avoid the jungle side if you generate both. Any idea what would happen if I were dumb enough to try? Would it just crash on attempting world gen? Would it be possible to code future versions to prevent accidentally selecting both options?

It's fairly obvious that forcing Corruption/Crimson to opposite sides is mutually exclusive with forcing them to avoid the jungle side if you generate both. Any idea what would happen if I were dumb enough to try? Would it just crash on attempting world gen? Would it be possible to code future versions to prevent accidentally selecting both options?
I have it so avoid jungle takes priority. I was coding up some things to prevent selecting both, but it got complicated, so I just have one have priority.

Having started playing around with the Thorium mod I have another suggestion, apologies in advance if it's been brought up in the past 32 pages and I missed it. The integration with the mod is great, Teracustom generates the new ores just fine. It would be nice though if when generating a world using a mod with custom ores if there were sliders allowing you to increase or decrease the amounts of those ores just like the vanilla ores.

Hello! Works with all features with Terraria 1.3.2.1? Wow, marvelous work, @jopojelly this is a great mod, you have come a long way working on this. Its excelent.

Cheers.

How do I get both hardmode ores?
There is an option (can't remember off the top of my head) to pre-generate both hardmode ores as if altars were smashed. According to the video on page 1 of this thread, it's on the Ore Amount page.
Note that you can't generate both hardmode ores afterwards from smashing further altars, because the game saves the type of ore to generate.

Is there any way to generate a world without modded stuff(Thorium ore, Crystilium, etc.) other than moving the Modloader file somewhere else?

Is there any way to generate a world without modded stuff(Thorium ore, Crystilium, etc.) other than moving the Modloader file somewhere else?
No, the assumption is if tmodloader mods are installed and enabled, you are using them. The easiest way I can think of is rename the Mods folder to Mods2 and then launch TerraCustom.

Back
Top Bottom