Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Does n Terraria have special world gen? It would be up to them to add the support in.
Also, just a suggestion:
Could you make it such that people can specify variables (in their mod) that are customisation in a TerraCustom?
Just theorising, but wouldn't you make a mod such that you can have a method so the following works:
Code:
terraCustom.addVariable(displayVarName)
(varType) (varName)
(varName) = terraCustom.variable(displayVarName)

Also, just a suggestion:
Could you make it such that people can specify variables (in their mod) that are customisation in a TerraCustom?
Just theorising, but wouldn't you make a mod such that you can have a method so the following works:
Code:
terraCustom.addVariable(displayVarName)
(varType) (varName)
(varName) = terraCustom.variable(displayVarName)
That sounds nice. It may be nice to prepare for more eventualities and just get around to official mod config support.

Hey there, got an generation error. I have been generating with large world enabler.

Log from error

Index je mimo hranice pole.
v Terraria.WorldGen.GrowEpicTree(Int32 i, Int32 y)
v Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__248_76(GenerationProgress progress)
v Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
v Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
v Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
v Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
v Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

and btw, the large world enabler sometimes load and sometimes not.
[doublepost=1473267292,1473267277][/doublepost]Hey there, got an generation error. I have been generating with large world enabler.

Log from error

v Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
v Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)

[doublepost=1473267316][/doublepost]
Hey there, got an generation error. I have been generating with large world enabler.

Log from error

[doublepost=1473267373][/doublepost]^oh god, I am sorry for that mess

About the large world enabler, the error is out of memory

Byla vyvolána výjimka typu System.OutOfMemoryException.
v LargeWorldEnabler.LargeWorldEnabler.Load()
v Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

8gb ram, win 10, no integrated gpu

suggestion, tower gen, by spawning a dungeon at sky island level one can gen a tower that dives deep underground, makes it hard to face skeletron tho as the entrance would need some getting to

hi, i downloaded it, and i can't locate the folder. Is there a way to search with the thread you gave at the top?
[doublepost=1473513620,1473513337][/doublepost]
Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS
HOW DO I SEARCH MY MAC FOR IT! I really want to make a no corruption/crimson world, but i can't even figure out how! Please reply and tell me how, it would be greatly apreaciated. (sorry for my bad spelling)

hi, i downloaded it, and i can't locate the folder. Is there a way to search with the thread you gave at the top?
[doublepost=1473513620,1473513337][/doublepost]
HOW DO I SEARCH MY MAC FOR IT! I really want to make a no corruption/crimson world, but i can't even figure out how! Please reply and tell me how, it would be greatly apreaciated. (sorry for my bad spelling)
I have no idea how macs work, but if you are having trouble, you can usually right click in steam and it will have some options for opening the files folder.

Mac save games are located in ~/Library/Application Support/Terraria . To access that folder, use apple key+G and enter the aforementioned path (the tilde is required!).

Can you add an option that prevents the corruption/Crimson from spawning on Snow biome ? Suggestion can you add option that spawns the terrain evenly ?
Ideally, there'd be an option that prevented it overwriting any biome. (Snow, Jungle, underground Desert, Dungeon and Ocean.) I don't know if that's feasible though.

I don't want to rush anyone or so but can you estimate how long it will take until a version compatible with the new terraria update is available? :)

ok cool, thanks :) ... but... i tried it multiple times now (was the first time trying terracustom ever as i just found this thread a few days ago and sadly didn't know about its existence earlier) and it freezes everytime, always within the last quarter of generation and always when there's something with generating corruption... i haven't read this whole thread but does anyone know what could be causing this or how to fix it?

I had a quick question, has anyone ever had a problem with terracustom not recognizing the correct tmodloader version/mods you have installed? After the recent tmodloader update I updated the few mods I have and it recognizes that all of my mods are up to date save crystilium. It also says in the bottom right screen I am still using tmodloader 0.8.3.2 despite having updated to 0.8.3.4.

so, Terrariacustom's tmodloader version is 0.8.3.2
some mods which are built on 0.8.3.4 will not work.
altough there isn't much difference between the versions and most mods do not need updating, those that do will not work with the current version of terracustom.
you will just have to wait for a new version of terracustom, i have no doubt that jopojelly will get it out this year.

Last edited:
ok cool, thanks :) ... but... i tried it multiple times now (was the first time trying terracustom ever as i just found this thread a few days ago and sadly didn't know about its existence earlier) and it freezes everytime, always within the last quarter of generation and always when there's something with generating corruption... i haven't read this whole thread but does anyone know what could be causing this or how to fix it?

You're likely adding 'too much' to your world, causing generation to cease or the program causes your RAM to hit its limit, and the program freezes because of it. Tone down on some of the generation and see if it works then.

So will this tool be updated to 1.3.3 when the TerrariaModLoader is updated ?
It is now.
Can you add an option that prevents the corruption/Crimson from spawning on Snow biome ? Suggestion can you add option that spawns the terrain evenly ?
By evenly, you mean no randomness in size of position?
I don't want to rush anyone or so but can you estimate how long it will take until a version compatible with the new terraria update is available? :)
Now
I had a quick question, has anyone ever had a problem with terracustom not recognizing the correct tmodloader version/mods you have installed? After the recent tmodloader update I updated the few mods I have and it recognizes that all of my mods are up to date save crystilium. It also says in the bottom right screen I am still using tmodloader 0.8.3.2 despite having updated to 0.8.3.4.
It is ready.

Update Released:
v0.3.6

• Updated to tModLoader v0.8.3.4 and Terraria 1.3.3.2
  • "Force Enchanted Sword Shrine Real" option forces all shrines to be real (No fake swords)

Back
Top Bottom