Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Excuse jopo I have a question, If a customized world will keep the special gen features like dungeon sized increased by 300% they will keep that setting when using the seed feature?

any single change will throw off the seed.
But the thing is, i used special settings to make the world but when i input the seed on a "new" world there was some inconsistencies such as the dungeon was green brick not blue brick, the temple and dungeon was on their original sized not the increased ones, they were no pryamids and the aumount of floating isles were less.

But the thing is, i used special settings to make the world but when i input the seed on a "new" world there was some inconsistencies such as the dungeon was green brick not blue brick, the temple and dungeon was on their original sized not the increased ones, they were no pryamids and the aumount of floating isles were less.
Wait, are you talking about taking a seed into vanilla? That won't work, if you want the 300% dungeon, you'll still have to do that with TerraCustom.

Honestly though, with mods updating quickly, there is no real need to use the seed feature, since generation will never be consistent for long even if it did work. If you want to be able to reuse a world, just make a backup.

1-Of course not. I know that taking modloader seeds into vainilla terraria wont work or break it probably?, so i put those on modloader seed option.
and

2-youre right about that since mods tend to change rapidly and adding specific biomes and ores after killing a boss after having a good custom world i should back up right away, but calamity ruined evrything when they decided to put all their ore in world gen.
[doublepost=1492318064,1492318007][/doublepost]I forget to click on reply option

Nothing changed, so there is no need.
I think that bluemagic recent update disagrees with you
this is what i mean with a new vresion.jpg

I tried re-enabling the mod and reloading terracustom but this happen 4 times and the error still persists.

2017-04-19-20-35-15.png

Yea, I installed xnafx40_redist.msi and other runtimes. Nothing helped... :'(
I have Windows 10, but I think that's not the problem... >.<
Och, maybe it's because of the new Terraria 1.3.5 update? O,o

Last edited:
For me, it keeps freezing at "spreading grass", what options would cause that? I'm barely increasing the max size of the world (12000x3000 instead of 8400x2400) and I only have ore gen at 200% to counter both ores generating half as much. I'm not sure which options cause it to stall at spreading grass.

For me, it keeps freezing at "spreading grass", what options would cause that? I'm barely increasing the max size of the world (12000x3000 instead of 8400x2400) and I only have ore gen at 200% to counter both ores generating half as much. I'm not sure which options cause it to stall at spreading grass.
tell us computer specs and every option you changed, that may help

I'm on my phone since I have no internet service atm, but I'll try. Computer is Windows 8, with 8gb of ram, 3.0ghz processor, generic everything else lol idk.

I changed these settings, what I don't mention was left default...
Dungeon size 150%, temple size 150%, world width/height 12000x3000, pre-HM ores = both, HM ores still random, pre-HM ore gen = 200%, crimson world with corruption, 2 crim biomes, 1 corrupt biome, force pyramid, 200% enchanted sword shrines, 20% underground cabins, 400% gemstones (noncave), 1000% more traps, 900% more temple traps, 3 sets of biome chests, 200% jungle shrines, 25% living mahogany trees, 20% water chests, 200% temple chests, 200% shadow chests
And I named the world Remnant cus I love rwby lol, plus I made a rwby wave bank.

If something's wrong, lemme know. It generates fine until spreading grass, where it just stops and stalls.

2017-04-19-20-35-15.png

Yea, I installed xnafx40_redist.msi and other runtimes. Nothing helped... :'(
I have Windows 10, but I think that's not the problem... >.<
Och, maybe it's because of the new Terraria 1.3.5 update? O,o
Yep, same stuff happening to me. Windows 7 if that helps.
FCBogC8

Although I've installed Terracustom in the past without issues, my reinstall for the new update isn't working. I'm on Mac.

I dragged all the files that were included in the download into Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS and renamed "TerraCustom" v0.4.exe to "Terraria.exe" and moved the original Terraria.exe out. Am I remembering correctly that this is how you install it? Because when I try to run it, the application won't open.

Back
Top Bottom