Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i'm unsure if this was addressed before or not, but, there seems to be a bug with presmash alters, regardless of having "both spawn" disabled, it still spawns both, or only the weakest variants being cobalt and co. setting palladium/orichalcum/titanium would only effect post-smash as well.

i'm unsure if this was addressed before or not, but, there seems to be a bug with presmash alters, regardless of having "both spawn" disabled, it still spawns both, or only the weakest variants being cobalt and co. setting palladium/orichalcum/titanium would only effect post-smash as well.
I'll try to remember to check that.

Is there an update for 1.3.5? I haven't been able to launch it since Terraria 1.3.5
Not yet.

Is there any way to launch it now? I can't use the program at all.[/QUOTE]
If you have a 1.3.4.4 version of terraria, it should be able to launch from that folder.

You can download a downgrade via steam if you do some funky steam console stuff, google it.

So, not completely sure what's happening here. Is the "PixelShader" a mod, or something that should be in the vanilla game?

5/26/2017 6:21:37 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "PixelShader". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\PixelShader.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I was wondering, does this work for 1.3.5? I tried using the tool since the past 3 worlds I've made have had the ENTIRE jungle corrupted at gen. Upon opening the tool, I got this:

---------------------------
Terraria: Error
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". Cannot find ContentTypeReader ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFontReader, ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.InstantiateTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, ContentTypeReader& reader)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.GetTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, List`1& newTypeReaders)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.ReadTypeManifest(Int32 typeCount, ContentReader contentReader)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadHeader()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)

at Terraria.Main.LoadFonts()

at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

at Terraria.Main.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK

this no longer works! can i ask when a new version for 1.3.5 will be available? i really want to create a god world, fit to astonish my friends.

this no longer works! can i ask when a new version for 1.3.5 will be available? i really want to create a god world, fit to astonish my friends.

Some time from now and in the future.

Translation: When he gets to it. He doesn't do it on our schedule.

Jopo, for reference, it WILL lock on world creation, if you have a world set to be Crimson with Corruption Chasms, but have the chasm amount to zero (I wanted both evils' chests to spawn in the dungeon, but no actual corruption). It just stops at the point it tries to create the chasms

Psst , jopo, a word on the next update would be nice.
just so you know, if you just CANNOT deal with terraria worlds without this tool, why not go play... oh, i don't know... ANOTHER GAME ENTIRELY? play a different game in the meantime while stuff updates, kill some time, and maybe even have a lot more fun than you would in terraria.

just so you know, if you just CANNOT deal with terraria worlds without this tool, why not go play... oh, i don't know... ANOTHER GAME ENTIRELY? play a different game in the meantime while stuff updates, kill some time, and maybe even have a lot more fun than you would in terraria.
I am. It's called Overwatch. 9/10 would recommend.

get your kings :red: off that high horse and understand HE ONLY ASKED FOR A HINT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE spend less time on here thinking of toxic sentences to use for no real reason ,just no. its painful how unnecessarily toxic you can be for such a neutral question

Back
Top Bottom