Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Jopo can you help me with this issue

Attachments

• A69DDA21-3B38-40CF-9322-7F9C3FCB6A10.jpeg
    A69DDA21-3B38-40CF-9322-7F9C3FCB6A10.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 306
The snow biome and Dungeon are always on the same side of the world, and both are on the opposite side of the jungle. It just a matter of forcing the evil biomes to one side of the map or the other. Most people want the evil biomes to avoid the jungle since it gets destroyed by the evil's spread in hardmode, while the ice biomes just get changed by it's spread while still remaining an ice biome.
Though if youre building in the snow biome, having an evil biome in the middle of it is troublesome. In the terms of functionality, the jungle biome isnt really changed by evil biomes unless its totally covered pre-hardmode.. but post, its almost always hit with evil or hollow thanks to positioning, so avoiding it just seems like a moot point.
imo, its more lucky to have a deep crimson vein in the jungle since with that you get a straight shot to the underground jungle early on, but thats just my opinion on that anyway :p

Anyway, i was mostly curious about this because ive been enjoying having both crimson and corruption in my world, so i was hoping that the exceptions were biome specific, rather than side specific. Bummer :/

Jopo can you help me with this issue
Reinstall TModloader over the CustomTerraria install, and try again.
If that doesnt fix it, then its an incompatibility, and youll have to run CustomTerraria without it. :/

I've tried to install TerraCustom many times, and read the readme file (and attempted to follow it) many times over, and for some reason it always loads normal Terraria. I even deleted and reinstalled terraria and tModLoader. I am slightly worried I'm just reading something wrong like I normally do, but I've reread many times and it keeps on happening. I have the latest version of tModLoader installed, if that does anything. What is wrong?

*I put an image of the folder as it currently is below

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 12.43.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 12.43.23 PM.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 106
I've tried to install TerraCustom many times, and read the readme file (and attempted to follow it) many times over, and for some reason it always loads normal Terraria. I even deleted and reinstalled terraria and tModLoader. I am slightly worried I'm just reading something wrong like I normally do, but I've reread many times and it keeps on happening. I have the latest version of tModLoader installed, if that does anything. What is wrong?

*I put an image of the folder as it currently is below
I see, tModLoader for mac changed how it does things. You'll actually need to replace the tModLoader.exe file with the TerraCustom exe temporarily, not the Terraria.exe file

Sorry about the confusion. I'll remember to update the install instructions next update.

I see, tModLoader for mac changed how it does things. You'll actually need to replace the tModLoader.exe file with the TerraCustom exe temporarily, not the Terraria.exe file

Sorry about the confusion. I'll remember to update the install instructions next update.

Ok thank you very much. It worked now

not sure, it might just be an incompatibility. I'll get around to updating to 0.11.3 eventually, if that is the issue.
Seems like that is the issue says "Update tmodloader" and the mods I'm running are for v0.11.3, any idea when this is gonna get updated? Would love to be able to add corruption and crimson as well as increase the world size.
upload_2019-8-10_21-12-13.png

Seems like that is the issue says "Update tmodloader" and the mods I'm running are for v0.11.3, any idea when this is gonna get updated? Would love to be able to add corruption and crimson as well as increase the world size. View attachment 225197
the current fix for this is to disable the recipe browser mod while you do this. Its not a big loss, since the recipe mod has no impact on the world generation, so you can generate the world, then re-enable it.
Also, make sure you install tmodloader over the install of this ones.

For some reason the worldgen is getting caught up on "Planting Trees". Its similar to the Corruption Pits bug that I know a lotta people got, but this is new. I know its not a mod because normal worldgen works just fine, but customizing seems to break it.

I do not know if I am skiping something, but every time a create a world this happens with every one of my saved worlds. In english says: Error while loading, Couldn´t find any backup file.
s!Au77eOtrvYeiiAnNO3QcNPmnLKXE

Attachments

• Image.png
    Image.png
    581.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
TerraCustom v0.6.1 is out (download)
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.11.4

• Mac and Linux now have different installation instructions, be sure to read the readme. The new way should allow keeping Terraria and TerraCustom separate without having to rename files, but is untested.
Let me know if you have issues, the new approach for Linux and Mac should make it easier on the user, but it isn't well tested.

Win - Terraria (Steam) - This program loads, disappears and sits in the task manager doing nothing. I can't see any errors anywhere?

Win - Terraria (Steam) - This program loads, disappears and sits in the task manager doing nothing. I can't see any errors anywhere?
Did you make sure you put it in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria before executing? Because it sounds like what your describing is exactly what happens when you don't read the readme.txt

How to get a tmodloader v0.10.1.5? Thorium and Terraria Overhaul still haven't been updated, along with quite a few necessary mod... http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/modmigrationprogressalltime.php
What to do?
the github for terracustom and tmodloader both have 0.10.1.5 versions. Thorium and Overhaul both work in 0.11. Only broken mods needed to update, or mods that wanted to use new features.
You a G man. Thanks
EDIT: Tho I remember that whenever I opened TerraCustom with Overhaul activated, it disables it saying it was built for the 0.10.1.5 version. Could I get a link to the github for the old Terracustom? I'm having problems navigating this JavidPack/TerraCustom

Last edited:
TerraCustom v0.6.1 is out (download)
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.11.4

• Mac and Linux now have different installation instructions, be sure to read the readme. The new way should allow keeping Terraria and TerraCustom separate without having to rename files, but is untested.
Let me know if you have issues, the new approach for Linux and Mac should make it easier on the user, but it isn't well tested.
I got an issue for you, why does TerraCustom not opening in my PC
I see the process in system tray but disappears seconds after, also process is called Terraria(WHEN I EXECUTE TCustom says Terraria).
Any ideas?, I'm using the last one, if that helps...

Back
Top Bottom