Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

@EZ337 , someone else, can you please tell me how to make TCustom launch. This is an new PC, my son's. I launched TCustom normally, last version, all ok, but the program never showed up. I search for it in the sys tray, Process Manager in Task Manager but, nothing appears. I believe that I found the issue, in the logs that are in the savefiles I saw ... Pirate=yes or something like it. Any ideas?

I already tried reinstalling Terraria and didn't work...:(
If it's mentioning pirate, that means the copy of Terraria is not legitimate, or it can't detect that is is legitimate. Double check that you are installing into the steam install directory and that you don't have any hacked/pirated files in there.

So I'm dumb, I tried looking as much as I humanly could through these replies and on Reddit and I found nothing.
My issue is my TerraCustom maps work fine in singleplayer, but the moment I try to start them up on a server, it doesn't let me all it says is "Starting server" or "Failed to load", is that on purpose, a bug, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I used both Terraria Tweaker and Tmodloader to get the larger world support and both times it would not work.

So I'm dumb, I tried looking as much as I humanly could through these replies and on Reddit and I found nothing.
My issue is my TerraCustom maps work fine in singleplayer, but the moment I try to start them up on a server, it doesn't let me all it says is "Starting server" or "Failed to load", is that on purpose, a bug, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I used both Terraria Tweaker and Tmodloader to get the larger world support and both times it would not work.
Are you sure you are starting a server that supports it? Does Terraria Tweaker modify the server? If you are trying tmodloader, are you sure the mod is enabled?

Other than that, you can check the logs (for tmodloader), there might be useful info there.

After updating to tModLoader v0.11.4 and TerraCustom v0.6.1 after configuring options and then clicking create, I get the following screen. It sits there, and I have to right click close the window.
terrariablank.png

Update: A friend of mine tried doing clean installs as well and was able to reproduce the same issue.

Last edited:
After updating to tModLoader v0.11.4 and TerraCustom v0.6.1 after configuring options and then clicking create, I get the following screen. It sits there, and I have to right click close the window. View attachment 227319

Update: A friend of mine tried doing clean installs as well and was able to reproduce the same issue.
Do you have any mods that try to mess with the menus? some mods try to redirect the UI but don't know that terracustom is different. Try with 0 mods, then add mods until it stops working.

Diving deeper into this issue, it seems that Furniture, Food, and Fun had some compatibility issue with other mods in the pack. This combined with the modpack creation in tModLoader x64 and trying to create the world in x32 TerraCustom. I was able to create a world with some caveats. I know that you previously addressed a 64bit version of TerraCustom, and I wanted to thank you for your contribution to the community. Thanks.

Last edited:
For once I'm not reporting a bug, but I would like to see if its possible in a future update for the main cave to be moved around. More often than not, it winds up in the snow, or even more often, in the snow AND crimson. This makes the first hunt for metals especially frustrating, especially modded ores that can't be customized. It would also be cool to have more than one main cave.

But... I thinked that this tool can help for generate custom ore... so but how generate custom ore? I finded some scripts, and try create our script from examples, but generation it's not working in my mods. ModWorld not doing anything, , why?

Last edited:
But... I thinked that this tool can help for generate custom ore... so but how generate custom ore? I finded some scripts, and try create our script from examples, but generation it's not working in my mods. ModWorld not doing anything, , why?
This isn't anything to do with that. ExampleWorld has an example of spawning ore. Ask in the tModLoader discord if you need more help.

This has probably been asked already,

but anyway to get this to work with the 64bit version of tModLoader?

I can't get it to work(no surprise it probably wasn't built with 64 bit in mind), was wondering if anyone found a way for it to work

Back
Top Bottom