Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

This has probably been asked already,

but anyway to get this to work with the 64bit version of tModLoader?

I can't get it to work(no surprise it probably wasn't built with 64 bit in mind), was wondering if anyone found a way for it to work

The issue is with 64 bit, not with Terracustom. What many of us do to circumvent this is disable all mods that don't effect world gen and load them on 32 bit. Then use Terracustom to create the world, do the whole backup and replace thing, and then play the world with the rest of the mods on 64 bit. Lot of work but it's the best we've got until 64 bit becomes as stable at 32 bit.

I can code (even made one of the releases of TEdit when the Author was missing)

I want to know what is needed to make a desert world, full of pyramids, no ice or jungle.

I tried using the current version of TerraCustom + WorldGen viewer but that didn't work, it only made a giant forest world instead.

I've been trying this to make a world for Large World Enabler and it keeps getting stuck on "A good jungle temple" and doesn't go anywhere from there.

I can code (even made one of the releases of TEdit when the Author was missing)

I want to know what is needed to make a desert world, full of pyramids, no ice or jungle.

I tried using the current version of TerraCustom + WorldGen viewer but that didn't work, it only made a giant forest world instead.
to make a desert world, someone would have to rewrite the early world gen code to place sand instead of dirt I guess, it would be very hard to get right.

I've been trying this to make a world for Large World Enabler and it keeps getting stuck on "A good jungle temple" and doesn't go anywhere from there.
That's probably a modded step, I've noticed in recent months that mods like calamity and thorium no longer work with this, I'm guessing due to some special code.

That's probably a modded step, I've noticed in recent months that mods like calamity and thorium no longer work with this, I'm guessing due to some special code.
Well I wanted to use this when using mods like Calamity which add biomes because it starts to feel quite crowded when you have enough extra biomes on a large world (or at least it does for me)

When do you think this might be fixed?

Well I wanted to use this when using mods like Calamity which add biomes because it starts to feel quite crowded when you have enough extra biomes on a large world (or at least it does for me)

When do you think this might be fixed?
No idea, I'm not involved in those mods.

Sorry for bothering you, but I think I need a little help.

I can’t get a 16800 x 4800 world to generate (yes, I already have large world enabler) without it crashing or getting stuck on a step because it “ran out of memory.” It isn’t a problem with my PC since the memory usage was never higher than 50%. It isn’t the amount of chests either since they’re all set to 50% or lower and both the cabin and pot spawn rates are set to 25%.

I’m also having trouble with the upper and lower bounds settings in the terrain section and figuring out what exactly they do. I keep getting worlds (while using smaller settings) where large parts of the world are just barely above the underground layer, even when the settings were at their default values.

Any help would be very appreciated, thank you.

Sorry for bothering you, but I think I need a little help.

I can’t get a 16800 x 4800 world to generate (yes, I already have large world enabler) without it crashing or getting stuck on a step because it “ran out of memory.” It isn’t a problem with my PC since the memory usage was never higher than 50%. It isn’t the amount of chests either since they’re all set to 50% or lower and both the cabin and pot spawn rates are set to 25%.

I’m also having trouble with the upper and lower bounds settings in the terrain section and figuring out what exactly they do. I keep getting worlds (while using smaller settings) where large parts of the world are just barely above the underground layer, even when the settings were at their default values.

Any help would be very appreciated, thank you.
well, you can't maximize both height and width and expect it to work given the ram constraints of Terraria (4gb). I suggest keeping the height at 2400 if you are going to make the world wider.

upper and lower bounds setting are weird, I think you want to set them both to a lower percent if you want more dirt layer.

well, you can't maximize both height and width and expect it to work given the ram constraints of Terraria (4gb). I suggest keeping the height at 2400 if you are going to make the world wider.

upper and lower bounds setting are weird, I think you want to set them both to a lower percent if you want more dirt layer.

Ok, thank you so much for your help!

Hi, what could this be connected with?
Screenshot_9.png

Please add more winter settings and the ability to exclude the generation of ordinary forests. For example, I want to generate a completely winter world. Thanks!

I just wanted to bow and thank you for this mod, i am soooo long looking for something like that, to have a little more
control about the World i want to be thrown in.

But i have a question about generating the World:

What i did: To play it safe, i generated a "normal" Large Map, i just tweaked the corruption setting a little, since i only wanted one spawn
of corruption, away from my jungle biome.

Upon creating the World, the progress bar keeps getting stuck on "Generating Structures ... Corruption Pits"

Does this just takes wayyyyyy longer than i am used to, or is there somethin broken?

I have never modded or used anything besindes vanilla Terraria.

Many Thanks again

Maninac

I just wanted to bow and thank you for this mod, i am soooo long looking for something like that, to have a little more
control about the World i want to be thrown in.

But i have a question about generating the World:

What i did: To play it safe, i generated a "normal" Large Map, i just tweaked the corruption setting a little, since i only wanted one spawn
of corruption, away from my jungle biome.

Upon creating the World, the progress bar keeps getting stuck on "Generating Structures ... Corruption Pits"

Does this just takes wayyyyyy longer than i am used to, or is there somethin broken?

I have never modded or used anything besindes vanilla Terraria.

Many Thanks again

Maninac
Maybe, others have complained about the corruption pits. I can't look at it any time soon, so try again with different settings.

Whenever I create a world with mods, it just shows the background. Nothing else. It is stuck like that forever. How do I fix that?

Last edited:
Whenever I create a world with mods, it just shows the background. Nothing else. It is stuck like that forever. How do I fix that?
That's probably caused by a mod changing the menu, do you have any mods? you can disable them until you figure out which mod is causing it

hello, I have a proplem when launching terraria with tmodloader
it show me this
Terraria_ Error (tModLoader v0.11.5) 12_12_2019 11_20_43 AM.png

pleas help me I got this proplem like 1 or 2 weeks ago and I searched a lot of time and didn't seen any selotion
I tried
-restart pc
-verify game files and re install tmodloader
when I launched terraria without tmodloader and it run with no proplems

hello, I have a proplem when launching terraria with tmodloader
it show me this
View attachment 231210
pleas help me I got this proplem like 1 or 2 weeks ago and I searched a lot of time and didn't seen any selotion
I tried
-restart pc
-verify game files and re install tmodloader
when I launched terraria without tmodloader and it run with no proplems
The error has to do with favorites.json in the ModLoader folder, you can try deleteing it and trying again.

Back
Top Bottom