Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I have not been able to run TerraCustom since May 16th at least. To try and solve the issue, I've uninstalled, wiped the folders manually, cleared the download cache, and reinstalled both Terraria and tModLoader from steam.

If I run TerraCustom from the Terraria Folder, it complains about "House_Banner_0.xnb", etc missing.

If I run it from the tModLoader folder, it complains about "TileCracks.xnb, etc missing.

I think this should be added to this issue tracker on github if it has not been already, but let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks.
Are you running it with 1.4?

Are you running it with 1.4?

I got the same error, when running it from the 1.4 installation folder. A different error occurs if you try to run it from the steam TModLoader folder. Right now, the only way to run TerraCustom is if you downgrade Terraria to 1.3.

In any case, I had notified Jopojelly early this morning, so they are aware of the problem. TerraCustom will need to be updated in order to work with Steam tmodloader.

Can't wait for the update, been dying to make a custom world again for my boss arena. Keep up the good work!

Can't wait for the update, been dying to make a custom world again for my boss arena. Keep up the good work!

Same, I wish they would have included the option to generate a world with both Crimson and Corruption. I know the release date seed is available but too many other zany changes.

I wish this was a feature in the console edition. I've made around fifty worlds, and none of them fit the criteria I have for a decent world. I know I'm replying to a five year old post, but I just love this and I wish I could be a part of it. Also, my favorite setting that I would use:
  • Blue dungeon on the right, surrounded by a forest
  • Normal moon
  • Glacier background
  • Corruption on the right side, with crimson right by it
  • A giant, open jungle with easy access to the temple
  • All of the ores possible
  • No living trees
  • An enchanted sword shrine
  • An oversized ocean
  • Round trees for the entire map
  • Snow biome, with evil bordering it, not in it
  • All of the land about as flat as a pancake, with the occasional slight hill
  • Water bolt at the front of the dungeon
  • One pyramid, facing the left in a single large desert on the left of the spawn

A quick fix (until its officially fixed) that worked for me:

Copy the Terraria (1.4) folder,
copy the tModloader folder into the copied folder and replace.
Then run TerraCustom from that folder.

A quick fix (until its officially fixed) that worked for me:

Copy the Terraria (1.4) folder,
copy the tModloader folder into the copied folder and replace.
Then run TerraCustom from that folder.

This lets you make a world but doesn't incorporate any world gen changes from 1.4 so rip.

Same, I wish they would have included the option to generate a world with both Crimson and Corruption. I know the release date seed is available but too many other zany changes.
Not sure if you're talking about terracustom or 1.4, Because you can do that in terracustom it's an option in selecting the world evil.

Since the drunk seed made it work, do you think it will be easier/possible to generate worlds with both evils without cheating around the system?

Any suggestions what i'm doing wrong?
I'm trying to generate a world for XL however it keeps telling me there will be too many chests causing it to fail.
Estimated chests keeps at 1500 even when i put all sliders at 0%, its roughly at 1600-1700 with all the sliders at default (100%)

I'm trying to generate a world for XL however it keeps telling me there will be too many chests causing it to fail.
Estimated chests keeps at 1500 even when i put all sliders at 0%, its roughly at 1600-1700 with all the sliders at default (100%)
do you have mod that enables XL size?

look at underground cabins, that's what is using all the chests.

I have not been able to run TerraCustom since May 16th at least. To try and solve the issue, I've uninstalled, wiped the folders manually, cleared the download cache, and reinstalled both Terraria and tModLoader from steam.

If I run TerraCustom from the Terraria Folder, it complains about "House_Banner_0.xnb", etc missing.

If I run it from the tModLoader folder, it complains about "TileCracks.xnb, etc missing.

I think this should be added to this issue tracker on github if it has not been already, but let me know if I'm wrong. Thanks.

this is because it isnt compatible with 1.4, the exact same error will pop out, when you try to run TModLoader

Back
Top Bottom