Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Nice. Maybe an option to choose how many granite and marble biomes will be created? Also an option for the amount of sword shrines would be nice.
9qFMhjv.png

Great! Glad to see someone picking this up! I, for one, would request the addition of gemstone options, if possible.
Sb9lBZ4.png

since you plan on making chest more or less common, can you do the same with heart crystals?
EJ8EeOp.png

i like the no underworld option underworld really needs to be removed and an alternate hardmode option(by alt i mean new way to activate)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446850000,1446849905][/DOUBLEPOST]can you make a bosses downed option too maybe a weather option so you can start in rain
jwhjQmb.png

Also,
Found NPCS:
hNZl7JC.png

Spider Caves:
MUVfBDz.png

and Minecart tracks:
pHOCZqV.png

All found in v0.1.4, link on the first post.

Keep the suggestions coming.

*snip*

All found in v0.1.4, link on the first post.

Keep the suggestions coming.

You, sir, are absolutely BRILLIANT!

Thank you for these great contributions to the Terraria community!

**EDIT**

Some quick feedback. World generation seems to hang - A LOT - at 'Generating structures' when creating a large world when setting minecart tracks over (as far as I can tell) 240%. I have not tested this with worlds of different sizes, but it's something you may want to look into, or even just set a lower cap for the minecart tracks.

Last edited:
It's actually the Lunatic Cultist, not the Ancient Cultist. The title Ancient Cultist appears only on it's drops (Mask+Trophy). Might want to change that. (Or I'm nitpicking.)
K, guess I wasn't thinking hard enough to catch that.

You, sir, are absolutely BRILLIANT!

Thank you for these great contributions to the Terraria community!

**EDIT**

Some quick feedback. World generation seems to hang - A LOT - at 'Generating structures' when creating a large world when setting minecart tracks over (as far as I can tell) 240%. I have not tested this with worlds of different sizes, but it's something you may want to look into, or even just set a lower cap for the minecart tracks.
Yeah, that's why it's limited to 300%. Anymore and it risks being impossible to place anymore tracks successfully and it freezes completely.

Also, what have I done???? Look forward to crazy height variations. :D
1nS69nq.png

K, guess I wasn't thinking hard enough to catch that.

Yeah, that's why it's limited to 300%. Anymore and it risks being impossible to place anymore tracks successfully and it freezes completely.

Also, what have I done???? Look forward to crazy height variations. :D
1nS69nq.png

This.. this.. is literally my worst nightmare. 99% of my deaths are from falling. I'm like a magnet to fall damage.

2 snow or jungle biomes would be pretty hard since everything is pretty packed. I guess if they were smaller, maybe it could happen. Water and lava amounts should be easy enough. That's on my list of things to do.
Just a few thoughts and/or curiousities...

Could you like, alter the size of the sub biomes? Snow, Desert, Jungle, and the Dungeon? Make them larger or smaller?

Also, would it be possible to do something like make the default biome of the world Desert, Jungle, or Snow, instead of Forest? So you could like have a map that's like 80% snow biome? Or a map that's all jungle? Just curious. All desert generation probably wouldn't work because the underground desert is different from the normal underground, unlike with Jungle or Snow.

Or how about having a "mixed" option for dungeon blocks? Similar to Corruption and Crimson generation? I don't think that'd be possible, but doesn't mean I'm not curious.

In terms of just general UI usage, it'd be nice if you could see the different tree variants in the tool, or you could just include a picture of them like PinkPlum did; I think there are new variations since PinkPlum last worked on the program.

Just thought I'd toss around those few ideas.

Also a minor bug report for you:
Snow Background 7, 9, and 11 all seem to be the same.
Crimson Background 1 and 2 seem to be the same.

Last edited:
Just a few thoughts and/or curiousities...

Could you like, alter the size of the sub biomes? Snow, Desert, Jungle, and the Dungeon? Make them larger or smaller?

Also, would it be possible to do something like make the default biome of the world Desert, Jungle, or Snow, instead of Forest? So you could like have a map that's like 80% snow biome? Or a map that's all jungle? Just curious. All desert generation probably wouldn't work because the underground desert is different from the normal underground, unlike with Jungle or Snow.

Or how about having a "mixed" option for dungeon blocks? Similar to Corruption and Crimson generation? I don't think that'd be possible, but doesn't mean I'm not curious.

In terms of just general UI usage, it'd be nice if you could see the different tree variants in the tool, or you could just include a picture of them like PinkPlum did; I think there are new variations since PinkPlum last worked on the program.

Just thought I'd toss around those few ideas.

Also a minor bug report for you:
Snow Background 7, 9, and 11 all seem to be the same.
Crimson Background 1 and 2 seem to be the same.
Sizes of snow, desert, jungle, dungeon should work out.
Default biome probably won't work since everything is programmed to carve out themselves from the "forest".
Mixed dungeon colors should be possible.
I'm looking into showing tree variants previews.
The crimson problem was a typo that I just fixed, but the snow backgrounds actually are different. 7 has a different mountain, and 9 and 11 differ slightly as well but it is offscreen.

Here are some interesting things: 25% dungeon, 1000% dungeon, and 1000% dungeon on large world. I can't decide which would be coolest.
Ui0H2rM.png
iwjR5LJ.png
KZy0TDx.png

Last edited:
I doubt that this is possible, but is it possible to make an even bigger size world than large world, if you actually make it, I would be extremely happy

Back
Top Bottom