Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Bug with keyboard usage. And also I got this:
Code:
    Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.KillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& fail, Boolean& effectOnly, Boolean& noItem)
    Terraria.WorldGen.KillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean fail, Boolean effectOnly, Boolean noItem)
    Terraria.WorldGen.JungleRunner(Int32 i, Int32 j)
    Terraria.WorldGen.<>c__DisplayClass247_0.<generateWorld>b__15(GenerationProgress progress)
    Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
    Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
    Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
    Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
    Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
EDIT: I have no idea what it was, but now it works fine :/

Last edited:
Was the option for colored moss removed?

EDIT: I also noticed customizing the tree type is also missing.

Last edited:
Woah. You should add the ability to automatically reveal the map and then add that information to chosen character files.

I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING THIS I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME

-- Double Post Merged By Staff --

also when i made my custom world things it takes FOREVER to make it

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask it to add a lot of structures it will not work. I dont remember why (i read about it few pages ago, memory problems or something). try to lower some of the values and it should work normally
yah it worked thank you, i wanted to create a lot of chests and biomes

I'm having that problem too. Its the same settings I was successfully using with the previous version so while I'm still playing with it not sure why its not working now.

that happend to me too, i lowered the number of underground houses and statues (not sure if it was this one) and it worked

I am attempting to create a larger world, but i keep getting stuck at Generating Structures.
are larger worlds not supported currently?
Also, love the mod, thank you for keeping it updated.

ok then, same thing happened with regular sized world, it didn't seem to crash, so i will wait it out.
thank you for the help.

Hi!
I'm Back!
(sorta)
I have a brilliant idea:
A chest multiplier, that will reduce/increase the spawn rate of all chests by a certain amount, so that you do not need to adjust all the sliders.

Just noting this here, but TerraCustom REALLY dislikes creating a world with Thorium enabled. It just hangs at "Generating Structures" endlessly.

Just a note:
- It creates worlds without issue if I remove it
- Changing options doesn't seen to work

Back
Top Bottom