Member-Run Project Terrae Opus

Oh, ok. Might consider it later, cuz I was thinking it would be something I would enter just every now and then (sorta like the CC), but if I find more time to join I'll give it more thought.
He might make an allowance for you as an on and off member. I'd say your best bet is to ask him.

I assure you, the TO pun was, in every sense, intentional. :)

How each entry works is myself and the team will create the main brunt of each entry, though I also plan to include community-created artwork, builds, and literature, starting with Entry 2.

All those who are interested, feel free to either make a post on my profile, or send a PM my way.

Oh, and that reminds me - we are also looking for banner artists. As before, send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Looks good! The part I enjoyed the most was the explanation of mana manipulation. Explaining mana with science, hell yeah!

Looks good! The part I enjoyed the most was the explanation of mana manipulation. Explaining mana with science, hell yeah!
Actually, this was the segment that took the longest to write. I had authored the former, more historical half, and composed the latter, more scientific half in collaboration with @Baconfry.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that our efforts were rewarded. :)

Having taken another look at the entry, I have come to the realisation that the current format may have been a little hard to digest.

To ensure maximum readability, I have made some formatting changes, and have spoilered the brunt of each segment.

If you have any suggestions and/or criticisms regarding the project, specific entries, or the current format, please feel free to post a comment, or contact me personally - all comments will be taken on board.

WOW, SUCH A FASCINATING POST. MAY I JOIN? YOUR WORDS ARE UTTERLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE DUE TO THE SHEER DESCRIPTIVENESS OF THE POETIC, SYSTEMATICALLY WORDED PARAGRAPHS OF YOUR CREATION AND I APPROVE OF THAT. HOWEVER, I BELIEVE THE INFORMATION DEPICTED IN YOUR POST IS HINDERED BY THE LACK OF DETAIL AND WRITING OF THE VIDEO GAME SAID POST IS BASED OFF OF, "TERRARIA," AND THAT YOUR LITERATURE WOULD BE MUCH MORE INTRIGUING IF YOU STEERED IT IN A MORE ORIGINAL, CREATIVE DIRECTION WHILE ALSO STAYING FAITHFUL TO THE IMPLIED FANTASY ASPECT OF THE GAME.

tl:dr this is good writing and i might want to join this project but it seems a little *too* faithful to the game. just an opinion feel free to disregard it and wow this tldr is actually pretty long ok bye

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom