tModLoader TerraFalls!!!! A new WIP with great upcoming content!

Twichlove999

Eye of Cthulhu
TerraFalls!!! a place where terraria has encountered the strange but amazing world of Gravity Falls.
Features:
Preview of weapons: ArmCannon.png GunSword.png MagnetGun.png Nyarf.pngQuantumDestabilizer.pngMinionS.png
Preview of Mounts:CartKey.png
Preview of bosses: TerraLord.png
Preview of Projectiles:NyarfDart.png
Preview of Minions:MinionName.png
Preview of Monsters:Gnomes.png
Leave your ideas in the comments below :D

The mod can be downloaded in the Tmodloader Browser.

Update 1.1.7: New Weapon!!!- Quantum Destabilizer
QuantumDestabilizer.png

Update 1.1.7: New Weapon!!!- Suspicious Looking VideogameMinionS.png
Update 1.1.7: New Monster!!!-GnomesGnomes.png

Last edited:
WE NEED A GIFFANY SUMMON WEAPON
[doublepost=1494816139,1494816083][/doublepost]
I created these sprites by my self, i do not have any great artists and if i did, these would look alot better, but i will try to improve the sprites!!!

I know a few, but do you have Discord? It's for allowing me to show you some guys that can sprite like a boss

WE NEED A GIFFANY SUMMON WEAPON
[doublepost=1494816139,1494816083][/doublepost]

I know a few, but do you have Discord? It's for allowing me to show you some guys that can sprite like a boss
yep i do! and if you want a summoning weapon, i can definitely make it! i will give you credit for the idea :D also, which stage is that supposed to be? post plantera? post moonlord? etc.
Edit: it will have to be a ranged minion, as i do not know how to make melee ones sadly ;_;

Last edited:
yep i do! and if you want a summoning weapon, i can definitely make it! i will give you credit for the idea :D also, which stage is that supposed to be? post plantera? post moonlord? etc.
Edit: it will have to be a ranged minion, as i do not know how to make melee ones sadly ;_;

Early Hardmode. And have her gain power for every Mechanical Boss defeated (Including the Tremor's respective Mechancial Moon Lord and Brain of Cthuhlu, the Lord of Cogs and Motherboard)

Early Hardmode. And have her gain power for every Mechanical Boss defeated (Including the Tremor's respective Mechancial Moon Lord and Brain of Cthuhlu, the Lord of Cogs and Motherboard)
huh, that might be a little tough to do, nonetheless i would try :Dalso, for compatibility with tremor, i would have to see it's codes, the creator blocked the codes which means i cant make the Cog Lord and Motherboard be included

looks totaly AWESOME!!!
ive downloaded it today si im starting today XD

maybe add the big gnome made of gnomes (bcus youre already planning to add the normal gnomes :))
like in the first seasons episode no1 XD
(if i spelled gnome wrong sry for my bad english bcus i whatched gravityfalls in my language, the netherlands)

and if you like XD add dipper, mable, ,stan pines, ford pines, whendy, soos, etc etc etc as village npcs XD

its youre choice what you add to the mod so if youlike the ideas ;D XD

anyways i like the mod and keep making the mod better bcus it IS awesome and it can become even more AWESOMER XD:happy:;)

looks totaly AWESOME!!!
ive downloaded it today si im starting today XD

maybe add the big gnome made of gnomes (bcus youre already planning to add the normal gnomes :))
like in the first seasons episode no1 XD
(if i spelled gnome wrong sry for my bad english bcus i whatched gravityfalls in my language, the netherlands)

and if you like XD add dipper, mable, ,stan pines, ford pines, whendy, soos, etc etc etc as village npcs XD

its youre choice what you add to the mod so if youlike the ideas ;D XD

anyways i like the mod and keep making the mod better bcus it IS awesome and it can become even more AWESOMER XD:happy:;)
The thing is, i am actually planning on adding a Giant Gnome as a boss :D, the town npcs are being implemented. Thank you for checking out this mod!

hi
so you already planned the gnome boss XD AWESOME!

for town npcs:
can i plz know whitch ones you gonna add?:);)
bcuz its nice to know :D XD

and sry that i wasnt online for a bit
my specific game adiction was turnd on aggaing ~:D

hi
so you already planned the gnome boss XD AWESOME!

for town npcs:
can i plz know whitch ones you gonna add?:);)
bcuz its nice to know :D XD

and sry that i wasnt online for a bit
my specific game adiction was turnd on aggaing ~:D
I will definitely add dipper, mabel, stan and maybe ford.

How do you actually make these weapons? Like i dont know what is, quote, 'some parts made out of luminite and fragments', pls help i have everything else prepared

Back
Top Bottom