Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
120851-eb7ef9b3ff5563b16ed24720ef5fff49.jpg
Balla Hat. Feel free to change anything you don't like. I'll start working on ammunition.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    336 bytes · Views: 158
For the ammunition - I hadn't even thought of that! That's something I'd like to try. The Flying Dutchman sound like a challenge considering how large it is. It's like taking out the Eye of Cthulhu on the first night. Good luck! Another reason for you to stick to paint.net would be that Piskel is mainly for small sprites, hence me using Piskel.
Kind of curious as to what the three changed pixels were, but I probably wouldn't notice the difference for several minutes.
upload_2016-6-23_12-22-56.png
upload_2016-6-23_12-23-23.png
upload_2016-6-23_12-22-35.png
The pixels in red are the ones I changed.
this is awesome!!
watched!!
Thanks! I can use all the support I get. This project is HUGE!
120851-eb7ef9b3ff5563b16ed24720ef5fff49.jpg
Balla Hat. Feel free to change anything you don't like. I'll start working on ammunition.
Right off the bat, I can see a few thing's I'd change, but overall, that looks like what Re-Logic was going for when they sprited ti.
View attachment 120795<-ORIGINAL View attachment 120801<-MINE

This is my firs sprite ever, i hope you like it.
It's amazing for your first sprite, however, it does not match the style of Terrafine. Give that to @Zanderstorm It fits Pixely Perfect.

It's amazing for your first sprite, however, it does not match the style of Terrafine. Give that to @Zanderstorm It fits Pixely Perfect.
Thanks, i had a good time working on it. I would love to lend you a hand on Terrafine Project( so gimme details about the style cause i'm a little confused in that aspect) I will give it to @Zanderstorm for Pixely Perfect. Glad to help anyone i can.

This sounds quite fascinating! :passionate:
I don't really have much experience with spriting, but I'll open up my image editing program and tinker around a little. :dryadhappy:

EDIT: I played around with spriting a bit. Unfortunately, I don't believe I'll be able to contribute anything good to this project. :/
Either way, good luck with this project!
It looks absolutely great so far!!

Last edited:
I accidently deleted 0.0.3. I lost all my sprites. Well..it happens...I'll start all over again. However, due to unrelated computer complications, I do not know when it will be released. Thanks for all the support thus far!

I accidently deleted 0.0.3. I lost all my sprites. Well..it happens...I'll start all over again. However, due to unrelated computer complications, I do not know when it will be released. Thanks for all the support thus far!
Don't get me started on computer problems :D, I lost at least 20 sprites due to my USB drive kicking the bucket, Everything will eventually work out man!

Don't get me started on computer problems :D, I lost at least 20 sprites due to my USB drive kicking the bucket, Everything will eventually work out man!
Oh...Welp. I appears that I have lost the main sprite file as well...I just lost over 100 sprites! Oh that's fun!! Oh well, I'll work on them again when the time comes. Also. I have not lost all of 0.0.3. This included flails and boomerangs. I had not done the boomerangs yet. I lost all my flails except for one. The blue moon which I have here:
Here is a preview flail for 0.0.3: View attachment 120679
I'm lucky I had shown this :D

Dude, that's...well it sucks. Sorry there was no other way to say it( i hate when that happens:sigh: ) But don't worry, it will work out, i'm almost pretty sure.:happy:

How did they delete? are they not in your recycle bin? Or did you keep them external?
When I was converting the files to xnb, I accidently put them into the input file which I deleted, (since I copy them all so I don't need to search for them.) and I simply lost both the png and xnb file. A simple three letters I needed to change. I don't really care, they took about 2 solid hours to make, I can do it again.

Try some recovery software like Pandora Recovery or something like that. Those are small files so it's possible to recover all of them

Great to see so many people are helping me out here. However, I am kinda glad this happened for a few reasons.
A. It allowed me to reset my computer and start again from scratch so I can get rid of the junk that was accumulating.
B. I can focus on doing what I need to do at the moment so I do not have files scattered here and there that are completed. (I have OCD, don't judge :()
C. I can open up more room for submitted sprites. I just find it so awesome that people are willing to take time to help me out on this.
I have already reset my computer so all that's gone is gone. (I put all my important files in a folder and backed it up.) This is quite relieving to me to be ccompletely honest. 0.0.3 is going live today or tomorrow. Once I fix my [insert anger induced word here] sound system, I want to make a trailer for this pack made from user video clips. It's all still planned though.

Great to see so many people are helping me out here. However, I am kinda glad this happened for a few reasons.
A. It allowed me to reset my computer and start again from scratch so I can get rid of the junk that was accumulating.
B. I can focus on doing what I need to do at the moment so I do not have files scattered here and there that are completed. (I have OCD, don't judge :()
C. I can open up more room for submitted sprites. I just find it so awesome that people are willing to take time to help me out on this.
I have already reset my computer so all that's gone is gone. (I put all my important files in a folder and backed it up.) This is quite relieving to me to be ccompletely honest. 0.0.3 is going live today or tomorrow. Once I fix my [insert anger induced word here] sound system, I want to make a trailer for this pack made from user video clips. It's all still planned though.
Hope all goes well!!

Ok, I'm going to be completely honest here. At first I could not get my own texture pack to work (sounds messed up, I know) but today I loaded a world and saw my improved copper shortsword and I have never been so happy to have that terrible item in my inventory. I also fell so motivated to work on this pack until I finish it!

Back
Top Bottom