Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
index.php

The image is broken

I assume you voted for option number 1?
Indeed I did.
You, sir, are a god among men. This is a colossal undertaking and needs more support... I've looked at the textures available in the 0.0.2 version and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to see what a playthrough will look like with this complete <3

Indeed I did.
You, sir, are a god among men. This is a colossal undertaking and needs more support... I've looked at the textures available in the 0.0.2 version and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to see what a playthrough will look like with this complete <3
Well, that is flattering. I'm not quite sure what takes the cake however, this post of your signature :D

0.0.3...aahh..why must you be such a pain in the ******
Ok, here's the deal. Time and Space do not want those flails to be finished. I have learned my lesson now. Delete stuff AFTER you've launched the update. AFTER, not before, AFTER! I'm going to assume you can piece together remotely what happened.
I Deleted my flails again.

0.0.3...aahh..why must you be such a pain in the ******
Ok, here's the deal. Time and Space do not want those flails to be finished. I have learned my lesson now. Delete stuff AFTER you've launched the update. AFTER, not before, AFTER! I'm going to assume you can piece together remotely what happened.
I Deleted my flails again.

I accidentally moved all my XNB files into the game, with no back ups, good thing I had all the images backed up in a seperate folder.

Do explain what's wrong with that? If you put them in the game couldn't you just copy them back out? Also this is why you always alway always COPY a file, never move a file.

Do explain what's wrong with that? If you put them in the game couldn't you just copy them back out? Also this is why you always alway always COPY a file, never move a file.

It would be impossible to know what files I edited by titles, the only way I knew was because of the separate images. Item's are labeled Item_1 - like a billion items, so I wouldn't know what I did and didn't do. Now I know, I almost lost this guy:
0J8JCOm.png

It would be impossible to know what files I edited by titles, the only way I knew was because of the separate images. Item's are labeled Item_1 - like a billion items, so I wouldn't know what I did and didn't do. Now I know, I almost lost this guy:
0J8JCOm.png
Well, he is safe and sound in a place where he will never get lost unless they shut now this site (like TO) or you delete that post.

I'm telling you what, there is so much more that resizing a sprite and going to the next. so, so, SO much more.

Well, he is safe and sound in a place where he will never get lost unless they shut now this site (like TO) or you delete that post.

I'm telling you what, there is so much more that resizing a sprite and going to the next. so, so, SO much more.

2FAST4U, I finished my little friend, this is roughly how he'll look like in game:
ewYi3f7.gif

0J8JCOm.png
Well you could sort by time, then any file you posted into said folder would move to the top of the list.. then you would know a lot easier. :p

Was that sarcasm or legit? Hard to tell. And if your legit lost of people forget about all the sorting options (and sometimes that is hidden by useless tags)

Back
Top Bottom