Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Sounds like a good idea. Sure love when sprites are more Smooth it makes them so much cooler to Look at. I'd help you with the sprites but I'm kind of packed with doing other mods at the moment. I give you my support though. Can't wait until its finished!
Well, it sure is going to take a long time. Thanks for the support!

0.0.5 has been released
Spear - ArmyFrog
w5utHzE.png

Trident - ArmyFrog
hCjkQ19.png

The Rotted Fork - ArmyFrog
rESYe1j.png

Swordfish - ArmyFrog
Qa8slZc.png

Dark Lance - ArmyFrog
bErlrxJ.png

Cobalt Naginata - ArmyFrog
AHmR3AO.png

Palladium Pike - ps3wolverine14
bzMWf7L.png

Mythril Halberd - ps3wolverine14
FrI8nuN.png

Orichalcum Halberd - ArmyFrog
OZ0ipP4.png

Adamantite Glaive - ArmyFrog
jlDHx4V.png

Titanium Trident - ArmyFrog
aRcXOlg.png

Grungnir - ArmyFrog
uRSEZ9k.png

Chlorophyte Partisan - ArmyFrog
gb0DNMn.png

Mushroom Spear - ArmyFrog
cz1uTOg.png

Obsidian Swordfish - ArmyFrog
OeeWltY.png

North Pole - ArmyFrog
3Vz3109.png

Hello Everyone! Yoyos - 0.0.6 is coming up next, however, I am going to be on vacation for two weeks and will not be able to release this update. However, to make up for it, 0.0.6 is going to include a secret project that @M4D-4LI3N and I are working on. The Terrafine Project has grown exponentially and I have all of the supporters and everyone who chose the top two options on the poll to thank, as well as the people in the private thread helping me out with the project as well as giving me so many great ideas. 0.0.6 will be released on the 26th of July, so get ready!

006coming soon small.png

Really looking forward to the 0.0.6 release and very happy to be a part of this amazing project that's growing bigger every day.

This is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen. I'm not too good with textures, but if you need a simple one done I should be able to help.

this is super cool! These sprites are amazing, some of the sprites look like some of the items in the screenshots from Terraria Otherworld! :)

I really like this pack, but I prefer HD 2D sprites. I can see that these sprites are still slightly pixelated, and am not a fan of that to be honest.

What do you mean by HD 2D sprites
I mean smoothed out 2D sprites, that are not pixelated, such as the original sprites of Terraria. I prefer packs such as HQ2X and such, which quadruples the resolution of the ordinary Terraria textures. I do like this texture pack, its very XBR-esque. I look forward to seeing the *hopeful* completion of this project. Also, 1.3.2 comes out today!

I mean smoothed out 2D sprites, that are not pixelated, such as the original sprites of Terraria. I prefer packs such as HQ2X and such, which quadruples the resolution of the ordinary Terraria textures. I do like this texture pack, its very XBR-esque. I look forward to seeing the *hopeful* completion of this project. Also, 1.3.2 comes out today!
Wasn't that on TO

Back
Top Bottom