• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 245 64.3%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 114 29.9%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters

Proxy

Cultist
I have heard of GIMP. It seems pretty cool.
everything i do was made using Gimp.
even my Profile Picture.
and this

(2D Pixel version of the Atomic Diassembler from Mekanism)
and this

(A small Animation i did for a Friend)

but not only Pixels...
i also did some Edits. like Screenshots of Games i played a lot.
basically took this Screenshot

and made a Wallpaper for myself! (which i Still use to this day)

but now i start Posing. Paint.net is also good. i use it to Scale Pixel Arts without making them Blurry.

jwbraeden

Spazmatism
everything i do was made using Gimp.
even my Profile Picture.
and this

(2D Pixel version of the Atomic Diassembler from Mekanism)
and this

(A small Animation i did for a Friend)

but not only Pixels...
i also did some Edits. like Screenshots of Games i played a lot.
basically took this Screenshot

and made a Wallpaper for myself! (which i Still use to this day)

but now i start Posing. Paint.net is also good. i use it to Scale Pixel Arts without making them Blurry.
Dang I will definitely check that out it looks pretty good.

Fptbb

Golem

frozen solid

Terrarian
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that, at the top of the page, it says, "The Terrafine Project is a texture back for Terraria", and that you may want to fix that.

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
Sorry for spamming you guys, but is there any news about the next release? Please don't abandon this project, I've been waiting for this for months!

ArmyFrog

Plantera
Time to keep everyone up to speed with what is going on. Several things have happened as of recent, but the main thing is the new update. After a lot of thought, I have decided to change my textures to .png rather than .xnb. This process will take a while, so there will not be any updates for a while. Secondly, I am going to redesign everything in this thread to make it cleaner and a bit more user friendly. Keep an eye out for these changes in the near future.

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
Time to keep everyone up to speed with what is going on. Several things have happened as of recent, but the main thing is the new update. After a lot of thought, I have decided to change my textures to .png rather than .xnb. This process will take a while, so there will not be any updates for a while. Secondly, I am going to redesign everything in this thread to make it cleaner and a bit more user friendly. Keep an eye out for these changes in the near future.
Thanks man! Look forward to the future updates / the final release!

Techdude594

Skeletron Prime
The Terrafine Project now is very wrinkled. It needs to be ironed, and that is what I am doing.
Well, that's always good, ironing out the bugs and kinks! Also, you probably have to revisit melee weapons now since 1.3.3 and 1.3.4 added new weapons as well.

Top Bottom