Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters

ArmyFrog

Plantera
TFWelcome.png

Hello and Welcome to Terrafine!

Terrafine is a texture pack created by ArmyFrog under the Afram umbrella as a community project that increased the resolution of Terraria's default pixel art while improving upon the design to bring out Re-Logic's intended design.

This thread is still under construction as this texture pack transitions to 1.4.

Download.png
Click here to download Terrafine!

Discord.png

Click here to join our Discord Server!

Sprites.png

Terraria.png

Bed1.png
Bookcase1.png
Chest1.gif
Crate1.png
DyeVat1.gif
Piano1.png
Tinker1.png
Wood1.png

Check out our discord server for more spites!

Support Us.png

Code:
[url=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrafine-resized-terraria-texture-pack.45303/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PeC8NGR.png[/IMG][/url]
Check out my other texture pack!
Welcome.png

Last edited:
I totally support that idea, if this actually happen( whenever ) is gonna make me like Terraria even more.
Oh, it will, I'll make sure of it. The only thing that is really intimidating me right now are all the armor sprites. If someone could help me out with those, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Anyway, the first release will come out today. This includes all the swords in the game. (I'm limiting it only to swords, not just swingable weapons like the slap hand and the purple clubberfish). Get Ready!

Download: 0.0.1 I finished these all in one day. If I keep this up, I'll finish sooner that I thought. As for the intimidating Armor, I'll do one a day so I don't stress myself out.

Last edited:
The only thing that is really intimidating me right now are all the armour sprites.
Yeah, it can be very difficult to make out what the details are. Mainly for Red's armour. Imagine trying to make an animation with him in that armour while only basing it off of the sprite. I did not like that at all.

0.0.2 is out! I have all the swingable items that do not fit into any category, as well as the classy cane, stylish scissors, purple clubberfish, ice and death sickle, and slap hand that I missed in the sword release...Well, It's here now!
What's next, boomerangs, flails, or spears?
Yeah, it can be very difficult to make out what the details are. Mainly for Red's armour. Imagine trying to make an animation with him in that armour while only basing it off of the sprite. I did not like that at all.
The Armor can get really monotonous and boring after a while. Same thing goes for walls. Blocks, and the other hand are very fun!

Man, this is a colossal task you're taking on. I'd lend you a hand if I actually had any idea of how to sprite.

I would love to see this (at least somewhat) finished because I'd definitely use it, good luck!

Man, this is a colossal task you're taking on. I'd lend you a hand if I actually had any idea of how to sprite.

I would love to see this (at least somewhat) finished because I'd definitely use it, good luck!
Thanks! This is going to take a long time, but that's just what makes me motivated to do it! If you want to help, despite the fact that you said that not know how to sprite, you can sprite something easy like nanites.

Thanks! This is going to take a long time, but that's just what makes me motivated to do it! If you want to help, despite the fact that you said that not know how to sprite, you can sprite something easy like nanites.

But like, how would the process be? Loading a sprite on GIMP (for example), doubling the resolution and smooth everything out from there? If so, maybe I could figure it out when I have time.

Edit.: Nvm, I saw the thread you listed with the explanation!

Last edited:
0.0.2 is out! I have all the swingable items that do not fit into any category, as well as the classy cane, stylish scissors, purple clubberfish, ice and death sickle, and slap hand that I missed in the sword release...Well, It's here now!
What's next, boomerangs, flails, or spears?

I would like to see Spears or Boomerangs. I've tested the sword release and it's really cool, very good job!!:happy: Looking forward to see the GUNS release!

I would like to see Spears or Boomerangs. I've tested the sword release and it's really cool, very good job!!:happy: Looking forward to see the GUNS release!
I actually have a few guns, including the minishark, finished. I am going to finish up the melee weapons, then I'll get to the ranged. (then mage, summon, tools ect.) Thank you for the support!

I hope one of those is the UZI(i love this one). There's no need to thank, actually i should be thanking you!!:)
The Uzi will be there, but late this week or early next week. I have a schedule planned.
[doublepost=1466627331,1466627048][/doublepost]
But like, how would the process be? Loading a sprite on GIMP (for example), doubling the resolution and smooth everything out from there? If so, maybe I could figure it out when I have time.

Edit.: Nvm, I saw the thread you listed with the explanation!
Yeah, I did them all by hand. I've discovered that I can sprite rather quickly. The classy can took only 30 seconds, while the Christmas three sword took me around 5 minuites.

Back
Top Bottom