Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
I have heard of GIMP. It seems pretty cool.
everything i do was made using Gimp.
even my Profile Picture.
and this
t18pYuW.png

(2D Pixel version of the Atomic Diassembler from Mekanism)
and this
OLj8Nr5.gif

(A small Animation i did for a Friend)

but not only Pixels...
i also did some Edits. like Screenshots of Games i played a lot.
basically took this Screenshot
f1tEGec.jpg

and made a Wallpaper for myself! (which i Still use to this day)
hLjSw6X.png

but now i start Posing. Paint.net is also good. i use it to Scale Pixel Arts without making them Blurry.

everything i do was made using Gimp.
even my Profile Picture.
and this
t18pYuW.png

(2D Pixel version of the Atomic Diassembler from Mekanism)
and this
OLj8Nr5.gif

(A small Animation i did for a Friend)

but not only Pixels...
i also did some Edits. like Screenshots of Games i played a lot.
basically took this Screenshot
f1tEGec.jpg

and made a Wallpaper for myself! (which i Still use to this day)
hLjSw6X.png

but now i start Posing. Paint.net is also good. i use it to Scale Pixel Arts without making them Blurry.
Dang I will definitely check that out it looks pretty good.

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that, at the top of the page, it says, "The Terrafine Project is a texture back for Terraria", and that you may want to fix that.

Sorry for spamming you guys, but is there any news about the next release? Please don't abandon this project, I've been waiting for this for months!

Time to keep everyone up to speed with what is going on. Several things have happened as of recent, but the main thing is the new update. After a lot of thought, I have decided to change my textures to .png rather than .xnb. This process will take a while, so there will not be any updates for a while. Secondly, I am going to redesign everything in this thread to make it cleaner and a bit more user friendly. Keep an eye out for these changes in the near future.

Time to keep everyone up to speed with what is going on. Several things have happened as of recent, but the main thing is the new update. After a lot of thought, I have decided to change my textures to .png rather than .xnb. This process will take a while, so there will not be any updates for a while. Secondly, I am going to redesign everything in this thread to make it cleaner and a bit more user friendly. Keep an eye out for these changes in the near future.
Thanks man! Look forward to the future updates / the final release!

The Terrafine Project now is very wrinkled. It needs to be ironed, and that is what I am doing.
Well, that's always good, ironing out the bugs and kinks! Also, you probably have to revisit melee weapons now since 1.3.3 and 1.3.4 added new weapons as well.

Back
Top Bottom