Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Alright, everyone time for a teaser. 0.1.1 is around the corner, and I have been busy.

Terraria Logo Day:
Logo.png

Terraria Logo Night:
Logo2.png

Title Screen:
upload_2017-1-26_13-42-27.png

Alright everyone, 0.1.2 will be all about guns! However, that is not the only thing we are adding. Here is the first 0.1.2 teaser.
logo_1.png

He's in a progress and he's kinda busy with something
In a progress? Could you please restate that in a more clear sense? I know he's not busy with other work since I've been on the discord recently, he just hasn't stated that the refresh update is live yet on the TCF post.

In a progress? Could you please restate that in a more clear sense? I know he's not busy with other work since I've been on the discord recently, he just hasn't stated that the refresh update is live yet on the TCF post.
What he meant was to say that he was so busy doing some other random things of his perspective ways

The next release is going to take a while, but have no fear, I have been super busy! I am going to restart TfP with the addition of the improved sprites, but I am going to go down a different path. Instead of item types like I've been doing, I am going to go by tier. The earlier in the game a certain object is, the sooner it will get done. Just so you all know, the next update will have tiles and NPCs and other objects in addition to items. If anyone would like to help out, ping me in the application channel on our discord (check the op). Sorry for the delay, but trust me, I have been very busy :)

Hello Everyone, The next update is about two-thirds finished, so to keep you up-to-speed on what is going on in our end, I am going to show you just what to expect in the next update:
Terrafine Project v0.0.0 - Wood Tier
0.1.2.2.png

This update will feature everything up to stone-leveled materials.

Army, please, don't give up your texture pack career, it was better than ever, people were supporting you! Don't give up man, that's never the right answer!

Back
Top Bottom