Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Read the first post. The download button is there somewhere.

Also, I actually made some textures for this before finding out it was cancelled. Oh well.
It's not cancelled, just on hiatus. On the discord, we are trying to get him to come back from the hiatus.

Okay, I'm really glad I did not cancel

But as it is called the texture pack of the image
Excuse me, but could you please rephrase that in a better way?
[doublepost=1490652484,1490652417][/doublepost]
can some1 answer my question?
What exactly do you mean by "is this 100%?". This texture pack aims to resize all of the textures of Terraria. Just look at the first page of the thread if you need answers.

Excuse me, but could you please rephrase that in a better way?
[doublepost=1490652484,1490652417][/doublepost]
What exactly do you mean by "is this 100%?". This texture pack aims to resize all of the textures of Terraria. Just look at the first page of the thread if you need answers.
are all textures resized? even those in the latest update? Ik its released and aims to resize all textures, but that does not mean they are all resized yet

are all textures resized? even those in the latest update? Ik its released and aims to resize all textures, but that does not mean they are all resized yet
It's not completed yet, the creator has even gone on a hiatus for now (for reasons unknown). All the textures will be resized when this pack is completed.

The Terrafine Project is on a hiatus until I can recruit four people who can grasp the concept of TfP and can produce 2 sprites on a daily basis. If you would like to give a hand, I really need your help. Once I can get these four people, I will continue the project, and it should finish in about three years (with five spriters making 2 sprites a day). Becoming on of these devoted spriters will earn you a "Devote Spriter" rank on discord. The more spriters I get, that faster things go. If I get ten spriters (including myself), we will finish in a year and a half. If you would like to become one, go to the applications channel on discord.

The Terrafine Project is on a hiatus until I can recruit four people who can grasp the concept of TfP and can produce 2 sprites on a daily basis. If you would like to give a hand, I really need your help. Once I can get these four people, I will continue the project, and it should finish in about three years (with five spriters making 2 sprites a day). Becoming on of these devoted spriters will earn you a "Devote Spriter" rank on discord. The more spriters I get, that faster things go. If I get ten spriters (including myself), we will finish in a year and a half. If you would like to become one, go to the applications channel on discord.
Why are you going on a hiatus? Care to shed some light on that matter?
I'd definitely be willing to learn spriting, I'd be willing to do much more than 2 sprites a day. Also, what are you plans for your other texture packs?

If you would like to help further, perhaps join the discord, and if you have any spriting skills, you could join the team! Any support is appreciated!
Ok. I'm not so good at spriting. I mean, some people say I am. I believe I'm okay at it. I just made heart, gold heart, and mana icons. Im not sure if they're good, but I believe they're okay.
Heart Icon Gold.png
Heart Icon.png
Mana Icon.png

Back
Top Bottom