Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Is the texturepack done? i'm doing a texturepack for my self about making the NPC and players more "aesthetic" and more hd, but the thing is that if the NPCs are higher resolution it seems weird bc everything else is not hd.

We have officially released! Click Here to download
TFWelcome.png

I'm using the texture pack Terrafine and it seems to have a conflict with the music box "Journey's end", bought from the Princess, because when I use it, the music box is invisible. I've tried using only Terrafine, to see if it was anything else, but it only dissapears with Terrafine, Afram doesn't seem to have any conflict with the new items, as far as I've seen.

I'm using the texture pack Terrafine and it seems to have a conflict with the music box "Journey's end", bought from the Princess, because when I use it, the music box is invisible. I've tried using only Terrafine, to see if it was anything else, but it only dissapears with Terrafine, Afram doesn't seem to have any conflict with the new items, as far as I've seen.
That is probably because the texture for the music box is on a sheet with many other music boxes. When this update was released, the newer content did not yet exist. The next update should fix this.

@ArmyFrog I guessed something like that, I was just informing so it is easier to fix in a future update.
It's something that would unfortunately pop up on most 'new content' updates. Some 1.4 textures were spilt into a new texture file but alot of decor items end up stacked into 1 texture file. However with 1.4.1 being labeled as the last update (minus potential bug fixes as '1.4.1.X') there shouldn't be any issues like this coming back around unless the dev team decides to add more content later on.

HD terraria feels cursed.
Depends on how you go about it. I started messing with textures again myself recently and am doing them in my own style trying to keep to the original for most, but improving as i see fit. (Completely remade the king slime trophy's sword for example)

Back
Top Bottom