Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

Umm I have a problem, I tried to execute TerraFirma but then this appeared:
Cannot execute "C:\Users\********\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.402\terrafirma.exe"

HELP ME PLZ ;(

Last edited:
For anyone not able to check/uncheck "Use Textures", your problem is the app is not finding your textures folder.

This is the workaround I used:
1. Uncheck "Autodetect texture folder" on the "Settings" dialog.
2. Manually set the textures folder to "[...]/Terraria/Content/Images".
3. Uncheck "Use Textures" in case it's already checked (came selected by default for me).
4. Check "Use Textures".

After a few milliseconds of load, textures should now display when zoomed in enough.

Last edited:
For anyone not able to check/uncheck "Use Textures", your problem is the app is not finding your textures folder.

This is the workaround I used:
1. Uncheck "Autodetect texture folder" on the "Settings" dialog
2. Manually set the textures folder to "[...]/Terraria/Content/Images"
3. Uncheck "Use Textures" in case it's already checked (came selected by default for me)
4. Check "Use Textures".

After a few milliseconds of load, textures should now display when zoomed in enough.

Thank you.

I'm a looooooongtime user of this. Recently fired up Terraria again, and can't get the current version of Terrafirma to work. I strongly suspect it's because this machine is still running XP. (As opposed to my gaming rig, which is currently under the weather, so to speak.) I just wanted to quickly verify-- it's not just me, right? The current version doesn't run on Windows XP?

Please note: I am NOT suggesting changing the build to work on XP. It's my own fault for not upgrading to 7 when I could have. :)

Tested the 3.0.19 ver for 1.3.5.4, as far I can see it work :)
Thanks

Edit : actually it's for 1.3.5.3 .

Last edited:
Wait, so there's a new hotfix coming and Terrafirma got updated?
Oh, I really didn't pay enough attention to the numbers, my bad.

The latest version of Terrafirma (3.0.19) works with the latest released version of Terraria (1.3.5.3). It's mislabeled on the github page.

I have no information as to whether there will be additional hotfixes to 1.3.5; I wouldn't rule it out, though.

I really need help understanding the problem I am having. I used to love playing terraria and using this amazing map tool but I took a break for awhile when my computer broke down and just returned not too long ago and decided to try using terrafirma a few days ago but when I try to use it nothing happens it opens up but there is no top bar for file edit etc just the window itself and a black filled center nothing else to click see or problems it doesn't even detect it is having a problem. I've tried uninstalling reinstalling and everything but I don't know what's wrong with it :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated I am running windows 8.1 and can provide more details if needed thanks!

Attachments

• terrafirma.PNG
    terrafirma.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 400
Back
Top Bottom