Votes: 10 24.4%
  • No :(

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of a post-plantera summoner-mage hybrid armor? >_>
Really big. I am spriting it and coding it too. It may take some time to get all the sets done but it will happen.
[doublepost=1487233732,1487233392][/doublepost]I just did make the encho armor in the game. Now i need to know if you guys would like to see this mod have a beta v. Becaose this mod will take longer then 6 months meybe and i think i could give a small look at the mod by showing 1 armor set in the mod for you guys to try it out . It will take like a week to code the first armor set in the game but it will show you guys that the mod will be neat.

Hey Oliver! Nice mod you got there.
Also, why not making some post-moon lord stuff? :)
Hi Burst. Well i want to make the sets before eny thing else. I have a lot of ideas for pre-hardmode , hardmode and post-moonlord. I have plans of making uniqe things but that means harder to code. The plan is to add a boss that only can be attacked with this armor set. Well its a far future but it mey be closer then you think. :p

All the sets are done and now weapons ,bit shading or re-make and then coding. :D Spriting is the smallest part but i still need coders. If eny one wants to help the mod go faster then help me out.

A lot of the sprites look good but the Shantae set looks a little too much like spooky wood armor. Think you coud change the Helmet some time? Anyway nice mod!

A lot of the sprites look good but the Shantae set looks a little too much like spooky wood armor. Think you coud change the Helmet some time? Anyway nice mod!
I know... I know ,the armors will get all a re work then i still need to find a coder. But i was away (like every time) i am getting back dou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom