tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

【Captain】

Torch God
Remember me?

Yeah, I haven’t forgotten making music.

I’ll be dead honest and say I’ve been kinda lazy recently and haven’t taken the time to learn FLstudio super well, but that’s gonna change soon, and I’m being legitimate this time, when I have the money (which will be soon) I’m getting the base FLstudio, cause the free version sucks… and in the meantime I’m going to watch videos on how to use FLstudio. But before that I have to get through this coming week and finals…

Woooooo…. Fun.

So basically I’m saying, yeah, it’s actually happening this time, but it’s gonna be a bit. I hope you understand my procrastination.

kelbr

Terrarian
Hello, I can't play this mod on multiplayer, I realy loved this mod and this is the main mod that I want in my game, but when I try to create a server, It dont start, I tryed to play just with this mod, and don't open the game multiplayer, I tryed a lot of others mods without this one and worked, so i'm sure that terraguardian don't open my multiplayer. Do you have any tips, or can you correct it please? I want to play this mod in multi so muuuuch! Thank you. For now I can only play it in singleplayer

Nakano15

Terrarian
Remember me?

Yeah, I haven’t forgotten making music.

I’ll be dead honest and say I’ve been kinda lazy recently and haven’t taken the time to learn FLstudio super well, but that’s gonna change soon, and I’m being legitimate this time, when I have the money (which will be soon) I’m getting the base FLstudio, cause the free version sucks… and in the meantime I’m going to watch videos on how to use FLstudio. But before that I have to get through this coming week and finals…

Woooooo…. Fun.

So basically I’m saying, yeah, it’s actually happening this time, but it’s gonna be a bit. I hope you understand my procrastination.
You've been saying that kind of thing so many times, that I stopped caring somehow.
If you even manage to try making music for the mod, I'll check out the music you make.
Hello, I can't play this mod on multiplayer, I realy loved this mod and this is the main mod that I want in my game, but when I try to create a server, It dont start, I tryed to play just with this mod, and don't open the game multiplayer, I tryed a lot of others mods without this one and worked, so i'm sure that terraguardian don't open my multiplayer. Do you have any tips, or can you correct it please? I want to play this mod in multi so muuuuch! Thank you. For now I can only play it in singleplayer
Sadly, this mod is not optimized for multiplayer, but I can investigate what is causing the multiplayer to break.
Try triggering a crash, and sending me the crash log for multiplayer. The logs will be located at "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs".

kelbr

Terrarian
Sadly, this mod is not optimized for multiplayer, but I can investigate what is causing the multiplayer to break.
Try triggering a crash, and sending me the crash log for multiplayer. The logs will be located at "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs".
I don't know how to trigger a crash, cause the game stay in the "server found" message, like it was loading the server, but don't go further than that

kelbr

Terrarian
That's actually a indication. Close the game and try getting the logs.
[12:58:17] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8.9 Windows server (08/05/2022)
[12:58:17] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[12:58:17] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoaderServer.exe
[12:58:17] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\tModLoader
[12:58:17] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters: -autoshutdown -password -lang 1 -world C:\Users\kelme\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds\teste.wld -modpath C:\Users\kelme\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods -steam -localsteamid 76561198344656895 -lobby friends
[12:58:17] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=20.11.16.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:58:18] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=20.11.16.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=20.11.16.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:58:18] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=20.11.16.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:58:18] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c
[12:58:18] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
[12:58:19] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Steamworks.NET, Version=9.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:58:21] [1/INFO] [tML]: Unloading mods
[12:58:21] [1/INFO] [tML]: Finding Mods...
[12:58:22] [1/INFO] [tML]: Sandboxing: giantsummon
[12:58:23] [1/INFO] [tML]: Instantiating Mods...
[12:58:23] [1/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: ModLoader (tModLoader) v0.11.8.9
[12:58:23] [1/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: giantsummon (TerraGuardians) v36.17.1.1
[12:58:23] [1/INFO] [tML]: Setting up...
[12:58:23] [1/INFO] [tML]: Loading: ModLoader (tModLoader) v0.11.8.9
[12:58:23] [1/INFO] [tML]: Loading: giantsummon (TerraGuardians) v36.17.1.1
[12:58:24] [1/INFO] [tML]: RAM usage: 234.0 MB
[12:58:24] [1/INFO] [tML]: Adding Recipes...
[12:58:24] [6/INFO] [Terraria]: Loading World: teste, IsCloud=False
[12:58:24] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Resetting game objects
[12:58:25] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Loading world data
[12:58:25] [6/INFO] [StatusText]: Settling liquids
[12:58:27] [7/INFO] [Terraria]: 127.0.0.1:63435 is connecting...
[12:58:27] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Running one update...
[12:58:27] [1/INFO] [tML]: Server starting with AllowVanillaClients set to False
[12:58:27] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Fallback synchronization context assigned
[12:58:27] [7/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
em giantsummon.GuardianData..ctor(Int32 ID, String ModID)
em giantsummon.TerraGuardian.get_Data()
em giantsummon.TerraGuardian.AddCooldown(CooldownType type, Int32 CooldownTime)
em giantsummon.TerraGuardian..ctor(Int32 CreateByType, String ModID)
em giantsummon.PlayerMod..ctor()
em System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
em System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
em System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer.CreateFor(Player newPlayer)
em Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<SetupPlayer>b__0(ModPlayer modPlayer)
em System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
em System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
em System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
em Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupPlayer(Player player)
em Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
em Terraria.RemoteClient.Reset()
em Terraria.Netplay.OnConnectionAccepted(ISocket client)
em Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.ListenLoop(Object unused)
em System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
em System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
em System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Uma exceção foi acionada pelo destino de uma chamada.
em System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
em System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
em System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer.CreateFor(Player newPlayer)
em Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<SetupPlayer>b__0(ModPlayer modPlayer)
em System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
em System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
em System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
em Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupPlayer(Player player)
em Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
em Terraria.RemoteClient.Reset()
em Terraria.Netplay.OnConnectionAccepted(ISocket client)
em Terraria.Net.Sockets.TcpSocket.ListenLoop(Object unused)
em System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
em System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
em System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[12:58:29] [11/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MP3Sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:58:29] [11/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> NVorbis, Version=0.8.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[12:58:30] [10/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Mono.Cecil.Mdb, Version=0.11.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:58:30] [10/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Mono.Cecil.Pdb, Version=0.11.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[12:58:31] [6/INFO] [Terraria]: JIT loading finished
[12:58:31] [1/INFO] [Terraria]: Listening on port 7777

Nakano15

Terrarian
(...)
System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
em giantsummon.GuardianData..ctor(Int32 ID, String ModID)
em giantsummon.TerraGuardian.get_Data()
em giantsummon.TerraGuardian.AddCooldown(CooldownType type, Int32 CooldownTime)
em giantsummon.TerraGuardian..ctor(Int32 CreateByType, String ModID)
em giantsummon.PlayerMod..ctor()
(...)
Told ya.
I'll check that out.

Nakano15

Terrarian
There's not much reason to keep pushing the update for longer, so here it goes.
Update launched!
Fixed a bug where companions couldn't do an entire swing with their one handed weapons.
Reduced the amount of distance necessary to travel to complete travelling requests.
Added an option to make companions refer to your character by name, instead of Terrarian nickname, if there's none set.
Mabel and Domino got sprite changes.
Fixed crashes when trying to play on multiplayer with this mod.
-> That doesn't means that multiplayer support is added, but at least is playable.
Wrath shall no longer spawn underwater.
Added reviving frames for when Vladimir is reviving someone while carrying someone.
Companions from Smokey got dialogue changes.
Like I said above, the fix on multiplayer doesn't makes the mod compatible with multiplayer, but at least is playable and you can bring companions with you during the gameplay.

By the way, you guys be sure to give feedbacks about the sprite changes. :D
More to come in the future.

See ya another time, and have fun.

Top Bottom