tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

I have 1 error in my log which appeared right after I entered my world
[15:11:43] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at giantsummon.NpcMod.CheckActive(NPC npc) in giantsummon\NpcMod.cs:line 79
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.CheckActive(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.CheckActive()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
The raccoon guardian is in my world and gives me quests as normal. I completed 3 quests, should it be enough to be able to give him weapons and armor? He gave me rewards but I still can't do anything with him (or maybe I couldn't figure out how). I have mod of redemption and some smaller mods

I have 1 error in my log which appeared right after I entered my world
[15:11:43] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
at giantsummon.NpcMod.CheckActive(NPC npc) in giantsummon\NpcMod.cs:line 79
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.CheckActive(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.CheckActive()
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
The raccoon guardian is in my world and gives me quests as normal. I completed 3 quests, should it be enough to be able to give him weapons and armor? He gave me rewards but I still can't do anything with him (or maybe I couldn't figure out how). I have mod of redemption and some smaller mods
Thanks for the report, I've fixed the issue, and the fix is coming next update.

And looks like you didn't figured out how the mod works.
If you already did one of the steps, just skip ahead.

Rococo is one of the guardians you can summon right after meeting him, you just need to call him.

Just open the inventory and click the Bulldog face that is under it, that will open the guardian selection window.
Click the name of the guardian on the list, then click "Call" to have it as your companion. That button will change to "Dismiss" if you have It summoned, in case you want to... Dismiss your current guardian.

By having the guardian summoned, you will have some more tabs near the bulldog face button. Each tab shows information or allows you to do mess with some of your guardian mechanics/items.
The bag icon is It's inventory, the Shirt icon is the equipment window.

Nice mod! The NPPplayers system was the feature I missed the most from N Terraria after I started to play more tModLoader mods. I think that this mod definitely has a bright future.

Have you already considered making a priority weapon slot for the Guardians? I've found that sometimes I want the guardians to use specific weapons, but their AI defaults them to a certain one. Although I like that they can switch their weapons according to the situation by putting the items in their "hotbar", I think it would be cool to also have an option or a toggle to a priority weapon, perhaps as a slot different from the inventory.

Nice mod! The NPPplayers system was the feature I missed the most from N Terraria after I started to play more tModLoader mods. I think that this mod definitely has a bright future.

Have you already considered making a priority weapon slot for the Guardians? I've found that sometimes I want the guardians to use specific weapons, but their AI defaults them to a certain one. Although I like that they can switch their weapons according to the situation by putting the items in their "hotbar", I think it would be cool to also have an option or a toggle to a priority weapon, perhaps as a slot different from the inventory.
I can add an AI toggle that makes the guardian try using the weapons in order from first inventory slot to the last, so the guardian may skip using that weapon if there is no way of using it.
What about that?

Hello Nakano, I was wondering if this mod is compatible with other mods? I was thinking of doing another playthrough with other mods installed. (Also sorry if you have answered this before, don't have much time to check)

Based on what a player said in some previous pages, the mod seems to work with other mods.
Just beware when using mod weapons and equipments on the guardian, their effects most likelly wont work, and may end up happening bugs if their projectiles has something that needs a player specific mod data.

But the only way of finding out how it will end will be by testing.

I took a look at what others were saying, it seems to have a problem with Terraria overhaul (possibly calamity too). Which is understandable, considering, well, its an overhaul. I'll give some other mods a try and let you know.

I can add an AI toggle that makes the guardian try using the weapons in order from first inventory slot to the last, so the guardian may skip using that weapon if there is no way of using it.
What about that?

That sounds awesome. It's exactly how I use my own hotbar :D

I took a look at what others were saying, it seems to have a problem with Terraria overhaul (possibly calamity too). Which is understandable, considering, well, its an overhaul. I'll give some other mods a try and let you know.

Have you tried using tModLoader 64-Bit? It helps a lot especially with a mod like Terraria Overhaul. It won't fix all bugs, but it will help if you want to install a lot of mods.

That sounds awesome. It's exactly how I use my own hotbar :D

Have you tried using tModLoader 64-Bit? It helps a lot especially with a mod like Terraria Overhaul. It won't fix all bugs, but it will help if you want to install a lot of mods.
It's fine, I'm not much of Terraria Overhaul guy, thank you anyway. I have about 5 mods downloaded including this one, and so far so good

I seem to have run into a bug where the guardians are disappearing when I talk to them as NPCs. Not really sure what the cause might be, but it only started happening a few minutes before I started taking this video. Perhaps some event triggered this to happen?

I'm still able to call them and have them follow me, but other than that, they do not seem to be staying for very long after I talk to them.

For some reason, the guardian npcs seems to be crashing. When a npc crashes in Terraria, it is instantly disabled, but It is very weird that tModLoader didn't have shown an error message.
Can you try triggering the crashes again and posting here the tModLoader logs?
They are located on tModLoader saves folder, inside the logs folder. The latest crash log is the one that isn't compacted.

One thing you can try, if feeling adventurous: A theory I have is that a mod is causing it, try disabling a mod that changes the npcs behavior to see what happens.

For some reason, the guardian npcs seems to be crashing. When a npc crashes in Terraria, it is instantly disabled, but It is very weird that tModLoader didn't have shown an error message.
Can you try triggering the crashes again and posting here the tModLoader logs?
They are located on tModLoader saves folder, inside the logs folder. The latest crash log is the one that isn't compacted.

One thing you can try, if feeling adventurous: A theory I have is that a mod is causing it, try disabling a mod that changes the npcs behavior to see what happens.

Code:
[00:13:03] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
   at Terraria.Main.DrawNPCExtras(NPC n, Boolean beforeDraw, Single addHeight, Single addY, Color npcColor, Vector2 halfSize, SpriteEffects npcSpriteEffect)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawNPC(Int32 iNPCIndex, Boolean behindTiles)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawNPCs(Boolean behindTiles)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
   at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

It seems to happen every time a party is going on in the world, if that helps. It was Rococo's and Alex's birthday, too :(:(

Code:
[00:13:03] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
   at Terraria.Main.DrawNPCExtras(NPC n, Boolean beforeDraw, Single addHeight, Single addY, Color npcColor, Vector2 halfSize, SpriteEffects npcSpriteEffect)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawNPC(Int32 iNPCIndex, Boolean behindTiles)
   at Terraria.Main.DrawNPCs(Boolean behindTiles)
   at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
   at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

It seems to happen every time a party is going on in the world, if that helps. It was Rococo's and Alex's birthday, too :(:(
I tried to trigger the error here, It didn't happened. I can talk to the guardian npcs while in a party and nothing happen.
Try checking if isn't another mod that is causing the issue, If you find out what mod it is, I can try to investigate and find out what is happening.

Hey guys, I'm just giving a call about the Steam Group Chat for my mods. You may try joining it for support and stuff. That doesn't means I will stop checking the forums and answer questions here, though.

As for the mod update, I want to fix a few things before launching it, and I don't know if the next TerraGuardian will come with it, even more since last I was spriting it, I were... Trying to do the arms movement animation to it.

Beside I guess I should add Zacks ducking animation.

Also, I'm trying to add multiplayer support for the TerraGuardians mod, the only problem will be debugging it, since I don't have any way of.

Brace yourselves.
Currently active guardians will no longer gain skill progress if a guardian npc attacks something.
Fixed wing position on guardians that has not a position defined for them.
Guardians that doesn't uses the right hand will no longer try using it when using two handed actions.
Guardians now gets fall damage as much as the player does based on height fallen.
Changed Guardians item swing animation to a more Terrarian like one.
Your guardian will no longer try attacking with anything they have at hands.
Fixed a few issues that could happen when Alex puts your character on the floor, but your character currently is mounted on the guardian, or you are controlling it.
Fixed Alex's wings and headgear positions.
Also changed how the head vanity gear positioning will work, now It will pick a position on the frame, instead of ask you for the offset.
I made the guardians says the special line of words after giving them a gift rare to happen.
Fixed one of Alex's talk dialogue not being able to mention Rococo.
Added the second message that may appear when you complete Alex's request.
Fixed error that could eventually happen during the gameplay. The mod will now check if the npc is targetting someone before checking if It's active.
The game will now point to the correct direction the bounty target appears.
Changed the way the mod loads the guardian equipments.
The guardian will no longer face where the mouse aims at when swinging a weapon.
Your guardian will no longer be able to use as many healing potions it can, when manually using the item.
Made some items not reusable by the guardian when their projectile exists (ex: Harpoon).
Fixed some errors that could happen when the Old One's Army were active.
The mod will now tell you when a bounty hunting ends.
Made changes to how and when the game tries to detect signs for Sardine's bounty quests.
Everytime a request spawns or despawns, the game will check if there is a sign near around Sardine.
Of course, if there isn't, there will be no requests.
Your guardian now gains points on Acrobatics and Athletics when It's either mounted on your character, or sitting on your character mount.
Doesn't makes sense, but is a lot better than losing experience on both status for having your guardian sitdown on your mount.
Fixed the message of the guardian request telling you to do an event, and giving the wrong report message for when the guardian must be present or not to do it.
Removed party hats from Guardians.
Added an AI option where the guardian will pick the weapon to use based on inventory order of it, instead of picking the highest damage weapon.
Changed Blue's ducking attack sprites.
Changed one of Zacks standing attack animation.
Zacks left(right) arm will no longer bounce while walking.
Changed the sprite of some of Zacks left(right) arm sprites.
Added sub tabs to the guardian behavior tab.
Your guardians will no longer need to use a Demon Heart to use the extra accessory slot. That only depends if your character has already an extra accessory slot disponible.
I did that change because found out that the Demon Heart doesn't drop anymore if your character has already an extra accessory slot.
The following change were done to the action of sending the guardian to teleport and sell the loot in their inventory:
If your friendship level with your guardian is at Best Friends level, the coins acquired from the sale will be sent to your piggy bank.
If the above isn't valid, or your piggy bank inventory is full, the coins will be placed on the guardian inventory.
Instead of selling items one by one, and potentially lose coins in the process, the guardian will now have all items sold, and coins placed on the inventory before It teleports back to your character.
Right after teleporting back to your character and the magic mirror trigger, the guardian will resume It's AI.
Depending on how far from spawn you are, the time taken for the guardian to sell the items will increase a bit. Not that It's an alarming thing, but... Yeah, It is here.
You can send the guardian to sell items while mounted, Of course your character will dismount from the guardian before it teleports away, but when It returns, your character will mount on it again.
Did a change to a dialogue from Nemesis, talking about the Dungeon. It will reffer to Cthulhu as "It", instead of "Himself" (Would give the impression that was talking about the Terrarian).
Fixed the "Noob" modifier of the Guardian Bounty Quest. Now It no longer will offer you the worst bounty fight of your life.
The bounty board will no longer display an empty text when the bounty quest is at It's last minute.
When your character is mounted on the guardian, the guardian will pick up the items instantly once they are on their hitbox.
Changed the speed items are pulled to the guardian, the speed will be set to a static value, instead of summed, so the items will no longer be rocketted to your guardian position... Or be tossed away.
The game will now better warn you if your guardian inventory is full.
Fixed a crash that could happen when picking up items on any inventory, while controlling the guardian.
Your guardian will now face the direction It will attack to when using a melee attack. Not valid if you are controlling the guardian.
Fixed a serious bug that would cause your guardian to inflict 20 of damage If It's status were checked again while swinging a weapon.
You can no longer exploit your guardian teleporting action to resurrect your character quicker.
Your guardian will no longer willingly teleport with you while facing the Wall of Flesh.
You can now change the playerindex the second player will use, in case the one setup doesn't work.
Disable individual skill leveling, now the max progress of the skills are shared. (Basically rolled back)
Added a Skill Reset Potion item. Unless you cheat, the only way of acquiring it is rarelly by doing guardian requests, or as a reward from bounty quests.
Passing the mouse over the "Report" button on the guardian request tab will now show an information about it.
Replaced the word "relationship" for "friendship" when your friend level with the guardian increases, because the last word made it feel veeeeeeery exquisite.
Brutus, the Lion Guardian Arrives.
With his arrival, the plot of the TerraGuardians advances.
When will the Ether Realm comes?
In case your guardian have troubles using the magic mirror to teleport you to the spawn, It's AI will skip to the moment the guardian puts your character on the floor after 10 seconds has passed.
That wont teleport you two to the spawn.
Due to the existence of this bug, the player is protected from damages when the guardian is trying to teleport with it, and the guardian is a large size or bigger.
Guardian you just met will have their first request spawn regardless of how many requests you have active at the moment.
Not completting their request will most likelly cause requests of the other guardians to have a decreased spawn rate, so be sure to complete it ASAP.
There is no actual point in not doing the guardian first request, unless you want to do a 0 Friendship Level gameplay.
A number of vanity hats were made possible to be displayed on TerraGuardians.
Angel Halo can now be equipped as vanity by the guardian.
In case of guardian equipment looking weird, please report it.
Fixed the Iron Lantern not lighting up around the guardian position.
Fixed the Featherfall potion turning your guardian into a balloon.
The guardian will now be suspended by a chain It's pulled to your position while your character is using a pulley.
Boosted the damage of the Chlorophyte Crescent Axe.
Extremelly reduced the tutorial. Now the mod will tell you how you can call your guardian when your character acquires It's first companion.
NewestGuardian1.png
"Brutus: *I want to work as a bodyguard. Do you want to contract me? Either show me how strong you are, or how many golds you can give me.*"

Brutus used to be part of the Royal Guard in the Ether Realm, until one day he was booted. Now he wanders around the world looking for someone who would want to hire him as a bodyguard.

Beside looking for someone to work as a bodyguard of, his attention goes towards worlds that had quite a number of brave challenges beaten, so probably he wants to relax a bit on the job. Even though the requirement for him to appear is that, doesn't means that you will only be able to recruit him on hardmode.

He's good at protecting someone, and has a bonus of defense rate, so don't expect him to die fast in combat. Just do mind the fact that he's a bit taller than the other TerraGuardians, so probably you'll need a bigger house for him.

A number of bugs were fixed in this update, includding the bug of the wings, featherfall potion, the melee attack damage bug, includding many others. I also took the liberty of turning possible to have your guardian wear a number more of hats as vanity gear, so you can customize your guardian more now. In case you see a bug, or know some potential hat that can be good for you guardian to use, be sure to give me a call.

Oh, and one last thing: The mod is now back to the Mod Browser. You can find it there now, too.

Enjoy :D.

And here comes another update.
Two Handed Sword damage were nerfed from 27 to 17.
Changed the AI of the melee combat, now the guardian will only jump trying to reach the monster when the monster lowest bound is above the guardian.
Changed the guardian walking system when doing an idle behavior. Made it a flag to avoid movement bugs.
Blue will now tell you the reason why she came to your world WHEN Zacks is recruited.
Fixed head vanity gear position on Alex's head, when It's sitting down on your character mount.
Your guardian will no longer try to duck when sitting on your character mount, or when mounted on your character back.
If your guardian tries to use a bow, repeater or a gun without having ammo, the speed bonus of the missing ammo will be added when the game tries getting projectile info, before shotting.
Changed the color of the text shown when Brutus spawns on your world.
Brutus will avoid spawning close to a npc that is in the view range of the player.
Guardians that are not following you will now try sitting on chairs sometimes, if there is one nearby.
Guardians will now try using stairs when going home, aswell as when idle, but the Idle AI is still lacking.
Guardians will now enter Passive mode when you pass 3 minutes afk.
Passive mode will make them attack monsters only when the monster is near.
Item scales no longer will be disregarded when the guardian tries to use an item.
Sardine's head position has been changed, now no longer looks like Brutus hit has him on the head.
Sardine's head vanity position will also stay on his head when using a two handed weapon.
Guardians mounted on your character back will now have the placed on the same position, when your character is and isn't using a mount.
Added more space to the mouse infos on the guardian inventory interface.
When the guardian is mounted on your character back, or sitting on your character mount, the tile collision hitbox will be the same of the player.
That will avoid the guardian of being afflicted by Suffocation when inside sand blocks. For example.
The game will now despawn extra guardians of the same kind that are in the world.
Changed the way bounty target modifiers are stored to avoid bugs related to it.
Guardians will no longer try walljumping when walking (Idle), mounted on your character back and when sitting on your mount.
Reduced Brutus spawn rate.
The mod will no longer try inflicting projectile debuffs on guardians that are dead.
Vanilla accessory prefixes will now affect guardians with them equipped.
Alex's Max Health were nerfed from a total of 1650 MHP to 1125 MHP.
Initial MHP from 300 > 175.
MHP per Life Crystal from 50 > 30.
MHP per Life Fruits from 30 > 25.
Fixed Rococo's sitdown animation.
Changed Brutus ducking animation.
The Guardians accuracy is now working again.
It will be invalidated if your are currently controlling the guardian.
Sardine will no longer be seen inside the King Slime when his town npc is in the world.
I launched this update right now, because what I'm going to focus on next is adding other mods compatiblity. I wont be making the compatiblity myself, even more because I have to work on the features of this mod, but I'm trying to make so anyone can add their own compatibility or even extension to the guardians.

I recommend you to get this update, though, since It brings quite a number of fixes, includding on Brutus ducking animation. Initially I thought about making him hold a shield when ducking, or even walk, but he has no shield in the final version, so I have made the old animation of him ducking, and seriously, who kneel down like that? Now his sprite makes a bit more of sense.

The guardians can now sitdown on chairs when they are in the town, beside I forgot to remove the test command of making them use nearby furnitures, but I guess It wont harm, unless you forget to remove him from the furniture. One thing I want to do is allow them to use furnitures like benches, the throne and the bed. Of course those will need an extra animation frame each, but will be worth it, I guess.

Three update posts in a row?! I dunno if that's actually awesome.
Guardians will no longer have conflicts when you ask them to pick your character up, and their position is set to the left of yours.
Added two new items: Ether Heart and Ether Fruit.
Both items increases the guardian max health. They are acquired through Requests and Bounty Quests.​
The player can't use those items.​
Did some changes to Brutus animations, more specifically Jumping and Ducking.
Also added a Sitting on chair animation to him, so his feet no longer passes through the ground.
Fixed Alex's sitting sprite, showing the dummy player sprite when sitdown on a chair.
Also added a sitting on chair animation to him. Who's the good dogge?
The mod will no longer try to draw null guardian textures.
Fixed a bug where your guardian would end up sitting in an incorrect height when using a chair that is not maden from normal wood.
Fixed a bug that caused the fall height tolerance to not be increased with accessories.
You can access the TerraGuardian Popularity Contest page by clicking the "Vote" button on the guardian selection interface.
That button will open your default browser on the page of the contest.​
I don't know If I'll announce in the future who's the winner, but probably will be fun to make up something for the winner to say, and announce through TCF and group chat.​
Fixed the off-hand confusion the TerraGuardians were having. Now they will correctly use Off Hand items on the correct situations.
Guardians set to guard some place will now avoid going too far from that place.
Guardians will now leave the furniture they are using, depending on their current situation, and the AI they are using at the moment.
The order of making the guardian use a nearby furniture will stay, because the above issues wont happen. (that doesn't means that their furniture usage is bug free, but...)
The popularity contest is just for fun, beside, might be fun to announce the winners from time to time. Depends on how the contest goes.
I made so you can select multiple contestants, because picking only one is too mainstream. Ok, ok, that's not the real reason, but It's really hard to like only one, right? The link to the popularity contest is also in the post bellow the thread main post.

The addition of Ether Heart and Ether Fruit is going to ease a bit the problem of filling the guardians max life. It will certainly make things easier than trying to gather Life Crystals/Fruits for them, without making you be able to boost your character yourself. That doesn't means guardians wont be able to use Life Crystal and Heart Fruit, if you have spare of those, they will still use to increase their max life.

Enjoy. :)

Not yet. I'm getting my behind kicked trying to figure out how to make the game distinguish player summon and guardian summon.
Maybe in the future they may end up being able to use summons. Right now, I don't really recommend you trying to make the guardian use a summon item, unless your character doesn't has a summon invoked. But that would require you to manually use the summon item while controlling the guardian.

Edit:. Yay! You broke the changelog chain. Here some cheers!

Hi, first at all, thanks for this mod, I very like N Terraria for the NPPlayers and this ported to normal/modded terraria it's great <3.

And now, some questions and sugestions:

Could you explain to me what behavior changes when you modify the guardian tactics->combat_combat behavior (left / middle / right) ?

Do mod accessories work or only vanilla ?

What class does each guardian belong to? Or what is the "guardian gameplay style" ?

Rococo -> Melee / Ranged
Blue -> Ranged ?
Sardine -> Trhowing ?
Zacks
Nemesis
Alex -> Melee ?
Brutus -> Melee / Ranged

It would be nice if the "button order" (right click) can be changed, so it don't interfere with other mods, for example using a charge of a weapon.

If I change the guardian size, it can fit in any npc house ? And that size is only aesthetic or does it affect your attacks?

There are a issue with yoyos behavior when a guardian use it, the attack comes from the player and not from the guardian (visually).

I notice that any glowstick don't work on guardians. I would like it to work especially the spelunker glowstick 😉

It is possible that the guardians are affecting the maximum number of summons than a player can have ? because suddenly it changes from a fixed number to unlimited, or it's may be another mod, I can test it yet.

Best reggards.

Back
Top Bottom