tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Oh, So In That Way I Can Make Them To Take Potions Too Like Gills Potions,Archer, etc...?

EDIT: Does The Mod Has A Discord Server?
Ah, that is the potion you mean. There is an order where you can tell guardians to use buff potions.

The mod doesn't has an official discord server, or a discord server at all I guess.
The only server It has is a Steam Group. You can find the link on the main post.

Fresh bug on the menu, which contains two zombie wolves. Yes, the bug is about zackssssss, after met him, fought him, talked to him, everything was fine, then he jumped up to scare me, with a message in chat said "boo(bs)", i wasn't scared at all, cause i've seen this before in another gameplay, last time everything was fine afterwards, this time, during the jump scare action, he appeared in two individuals, yes two, one is the one i fight(after the fight and the talk, he walked away, but didn't disappear), one is the one that jumped out to scare me(it's a new one, the other old one was still there moving),i thought it was no big deal, so i proceed with it, and after i returned home, only to find out there were two zacks in my house, after testing, they act seperately, even one zack died, the other one would live, i didn't call him for assistance to do any further test though, because the relationship is not good enough.
And another problem, the request about finishing the old one's army wave 2 can't be succeeded, i tried 3 times, all failed, maybe you made something wrong last time with the fix.

Fresh bug on the menu, which contains two zombie wolves. Yes, the bug is about zackssssss, after met him, fought him, talked to him, everything was fine, then he jumped up to scare me, with a message in chat said "boo(bs)", i wasn't scared at all, cause i've seen this before in another gameplay, last time everything was fine afterwards, this time, during the jump scare action, he appeared in two individuals, yes two, one is the one i fight(after the fight and the talk, he walked away, but didn't disappear), one is the one that jumped out to scare me(it's a new one, the other old one was still there moving),i thought it was no big deal, so i proceed with it, and after i returned home, only to find out there were two zacks in my house, after testing, they act seperately, even one zack died, the other one would live, i didn't call him for assistance to do any further test though, because the relationship is not good enough.
And another problem, the request about finishing the old one's army wave 2 can't be succeeded, i tried 3 times, all failed, maybe you made something wrong last time with the fix.
Definitelly Zacks shouldn't appear twice, even after met. Neither is supposed to have two of the same guardian on the world.

And I kind of forgot about that bug of the event. I'll check it out too.

Hey everyone! I saw Nakano made a tmodloader mod that brought over my favorite feature from NTerraria, so I thought I'd give it a shot. So far, it's great! Sprites could use some work but other than that it's good. I did manage to spawn two Sardines though. What happened was I saw Bree at my base, so I wanted to go say hi. She started getting angry at me saying, "WHERE IS MY HUSBAND? BRING HIM BACK! WWRRRREEEEEE" so in my panic to not get mauled by this tiny cat I called Sardine for assistance, Bree didn't care and only got madder. Evantually I figured out I had to send him home, so I did, but the first Sardine didn't dissappear, so Sardine was watching himself get chewed out by his Wife, which was funny to watch. Afterwards, the Sardine I sent home joined my party along with the Sardine I called for assistance, so now I have two Sardines in my party. Picture for proof and to laugh at my horrible base
2020-03-31.png

While I'm still awake enough to keep typing, I just want to say how proud I am of you Nakano. I played NTerraria back when 1.2.4 was still a thing, and when you were saying it was impossible to make a similar mod for tmodloader. But now here we are, I'm in my last year of high school learning how to make games and you figured out a way to make it into tmodloader! I can't believe how much you've improved over the years, with your UI design to your programming skills improving, hopefully one day I'll learn how to make some sprites and help you out. Until then, keep up the good work

Hey everyone! I saw Nakano made a tmodloader mod that brought over my favorite feature from NTerraria, so I thought I'd give it a shot. So far, it's great! Sprites could use some work but other than that it's good. I did manage to spawn two Sardines though. What happened was I saw Bree at my base, so I wanted to go say hi. She started getting angry at me saying, "WHERE IS MY HUSBAND? BRING HIM BACK! WWRRRREEEEEE" so in my panic to not get mauled by this tiny cat I called Sardine for assistance, Bree didn't care and only got madder. Evantually I figured out I had to send him home, so I did, but the first Sardine didn't dissappear, so Sardine was watching himself get chewed out by his Wife, which was funny to watch. Afterwards, the Sardine I sent home joined my party along with the Sardine I called for assistance, so now I have two Sardines in my party. Picture for proof and to laugh at my horrible baseView attachment 251248

While I'm still awake enough to keep typing, I just want to say how proud I am of you Nakano. I played NTerraria back when 1.2.4 was still a thing, and when you were saying it was impossible to make a similar mod for tmodloader. But now here we are, I'm in my last year of high school learning how to make games and you figured out a way to make it into tmodloader! I can't believe how much you've improved over the years, with your UI design to your programming skills improving, hopefully one day I'll learn how to make some sprites and help you out. Until then, keep up the good work
Hey there.
Looks like I ended up letting a bug slide, hehe. I'll try fixing it, even more since I guess one Sardine is enough for Bree to yell at (Beside the image also shows another bug, since both Brutus and the Guide are sharing the same chair).

By the way, tModLoader Itself is also what allowed me to create the mods on it, because It has got so many changes that now I can not only try, but be able to launch my mods, even more since I mostly work with mods that adds systems to the game.

Also, Thanks, and I will.
By the way, since you are learning how to make games, be sure to practice what you've learned, and try making new things, maybe you can end the year with an A++ grade or something.

Ps:. Hahahahaha, that base!

Hey guys! New update is out.
Guardian npcs pre recruitment will now have their messages disappear from their head after a few seconds from popping up.
Brutus will now be considered as friendly when not in the damage test. Possibly avoiding debuffs from making his AI freak out.
His pre recruitment npc will now check if has a debuff only during the damage testing.
Guardians mounted on your character will no longer be hurt by damage inflicting blocks.
Zacks miniboss npc will no longer try spawning if his town npc is in the world. And will now only spawn during the night If you have already met him.
Any kills will no longer contribute to event requests. Now It only proceeds when you kill monsters from the requested event.
Fixed the bug where kills were not tracked if the guardian wasn't a main guardian.
Fixed the spawn requirement for Rococo's recruitment npc.
Domino gained his Throne Sitting and Bed Sleeping animations.
Bree not only will know If Sardine is in the team even If he's not the leader, but also wont cause another Sardine to spawn.
Fixed guardian walking animation when It's size is different from 100%.
The mod will now try loading equipments being used by guardians AFTER getting their ids.
That also means you'll see hatless guardians wearing party hats during parties.
Npcs spawn rates will be nullified during guardian recruitment dialogues.
It's hard to read when being attacked by the wild Terraria creatures.
Fixed a bug that caused the Pink Salamander to cause Nebula Pillar monsters to spawn.
Some before recruit npcs gained idle movement.
The mod will now tell you how many empty slots the guardian have upon having a change on it.
Fixed an issue where the guardian would be kneeling while inside It's house.
Leopold arrives!
So many fixes, that will possibly make the game more enjoyable, since bugs... You know.

On this update also comes Leopold, the newest TerraGuardian:
Bunny Guardian1.png
Leopold: "*Why are the TerraGuardians going to the Terra Realm? I'm going to investigate.*"

He's a sage from the ether realm, that moved to the Terra Realm to investigate why the TerraGuardians are moving to there.
Right now he doesn't have many clues about what could be the cause, but I'm not sure If he'll take well meeting a Terrarian for the first time.

I don't really have much else to say so... Have fun :D.

Ps:. Yay! I've launched the TerraGuardian before the event comes. The only bad thing is that I didn't really had the time to even try making an Easter event.
Knowing myself, It would certainly be either a fetch quest or kill count quest so... I don't really know If It would be good if I launched such event.

Hotfix launched.
TerraGuardians will no longer "intensify" when trying to get home.
Guardians holding offhand items will no longer "intensify" it.
Reduced the rarity of finding the rare accessories from bounty quests.
Dead guardians will no longer influence on the spawn.
Fixed a bug where guardians couldn't use potions when in combat, with the new combat AI.
Guardians can now try to jump to reach their target when the target is higher than them.

Don't. Ask.

New TerraGuardians update is launched!
Implemented needs system.
Your guardian will now ask you to do one of those things every 3 minutes in the game:​
Eat, Train, Toilet, Sleep.​
If there is no toilet disponible, they can use the bushes.​
If they don't have food for too long, citizens will do.​
If there is no target dummy nearby, your character will do.​
If you fail to satisfy those needs too often, they will turn into a disgusting creature for good.​
Guardians can now grow old and die as the age increases.
TerraGuardians gained star ranks.
The Guardian status will be reduced based on how low the star rank is. If It's 5 stars, It will have It's full potential.​
There is no way you can increase the star rank of your TerraGuardian, but don't worry, I've added a trash can to the Guardian Selection Interface.​
There is now a cap for max skill level for TerraGuardians based on star rank. They are as follow:​
1 = Max Skill Level = 1​
2 = Max Skill Level = 10​
3 = Max Skill Level = 100​
4 = Max Skill Level = 1000​
5 = Max Skill Level = 9001​
6 = Max Skill Level = unlimited​
Removed guardian recruitment methods, there are new ways of getting new TerraGuardians in the mod.
Through diamond shop: You can spend diamonds to buy new guardians from the shop that updates every day.​
Through a not rigged roulette: You can try your chance by spending 1000 diamonds per try.​
Fishing.​
Diamond spawn rate in the world reduced by 99% to make it fair.
Using Silt Stone, Slush or Fossil on the Extractinator will no longer give Diamonds.
Diamonds will be erased from chests and player inventory and banks upon entering a world, to provide a more rich experience.
No refunds.​
Implemented Battle Royale mode.
Can have up to 256 players on the same match.​
Doesn't works on multiplayer.​
Implemented dating mechanics.
Crossplay with mobile version of the mod.
Currently not disponible because there is no mobile version of the mod.​
This joke doesn't extends to console because... Modding on consoles? Seriously?​
Moon Lord arrives.
Nerfed Mabel.
A lot of Terrarians and TerraGuardians are sad now.​
Fully functional multiplayer.
You can now lose friendship level everytime your guardian dies.
If the guardian dies with Friendship level 0, It leaves your team and world, and never returns.​
More fetch quests.
Now you can be asked to get items like Staff of Discord, and the Ankh Shield.​
There is a bug where citizens near Zacks can end up dying for some reason.
And also afk players.​
You can spawn the Wall of Fur if you throw a Rococo Voodoo Doll on the underworld lava.
Guideo Kojiwa left.
New debuff added: Rabies.
Causes TerraGuardians to be aggressive towards everything.​
Either shoot it with a anti-rabies dart... Or with anything else that hurts.​
TerraGuardians can now die for good if their owner is a Hardcore character, and they end up dying.
Turned the boss fight against the Zombie Guardian into a good boss fight.
Tutorial implemented.
Compatibility with other tModLoader mods implemented.
TerraGuardians will now turn hostile to the players if the player leaves them fighting while afk for too long.
Added outfits to TerraGuardians.
They can be bought by 5000 Diamonds each.​
Twitch TV support.
All that is left to find out is... Why?​
Implemented Bunny Army.
Don't trust their little red eyes.​

Rococo_Sword.png

This update does a lot of quality improving changes, includding making the TerraGuardians more exciting to be found. With the success of gacha mechanics from mobile games, I wondered It would be a positive implementation to the mod. The change to Diamond is to make the economy of the game more stable, since the coins are useful for nearly nothing. I've also had to rebalance the diamond acquisition rate to make it more fair, and a more last longing experience.

The addition of Star Ranks to TerraGuardians also gives them more value, so you can always try to get the best TerraGuardian. The only possible downside could be ditching low star rank guardians, but who cares?! Everyone's up for power anyway, nobody cares if the character is cool or nice.

To make social interaction better, now you can date your favorite TerraGuardians once your friendship level is high enough, but I can't guarantee that the result will be positive if you date more than one guardian at once. You can expect a fight to happen. Remember also that some of the guardians have already a partner, who knows what can happen when you date them? By the way, do you play with Hardcore characters?

This update also implements a new TerraGuardian, the Moon Lord:

Moon Lord: "All I want to do... Is destroy!!!"

It is really hard to convince him to be your TerraGuardian, but I'm sure you'll manage it. Somehow. Just beware of the death laser.

The new Battle Royale mode will certainly bump the mod popularity, wonder 256 players on the same world, fighting to be the last one alive? And meanwhile having to survive the Death Lasers coming from the world borders. You can get great rewards for participating on the Battle Royale mode, includding the legendary Diamonds. The only problem is that you need to have other 15 players to be able to participate on it, and also the fact that multiplayer is broken right now. But I'm sure you'll manage to enjoy the game mode either way.

Well, that's all for today's update.

Have fun :).

Edit:. Hotfix launched.

Last edited:
Amazing additions to the game! Although I would've liked an option to spend my money on the game so I can get the gems without having to grind. On a more serious note, I can't tell what you're serious about and what you're joking about, on one hand, I now know what happens if I AFK, on the other hand, I can lose my boys forever if they keep dying.

New TerraGuardians update is launched!
Implemented needs system.
Your guardian will now ask you to do one of those things every 3 minutes in the game:​
Eat, Train, Toilet, Sleep.​
If there is no toilet disponible, they can use the bushes.​
If they don't have food for too long, citizens will do.​
If there is no target dummy nearby, your character will do.​
If you fail to satisfy those needs too often, they will turn into a disgusting creature for good.​
Guardians can now grow old and die as the age increases.
TerraGuardians gained star ranks.
The Guardian status will be reduced based on how low the star rank is. If It's 5 stars, It will have It's full potential.​
There is no way you can increase the star rank of your TerraGuardian, but don't worry, I've added a trash can to the Guardian Selection Interface.​
There is now a cap for max skill level for TerraGuardians based on star rank. They are as follow:​
1 = Max Skill Level = 1​
2 = Max Skill Level = 10​
3 = Max Skill Level = 100​
4 = Max Skill Level = 1000​
5 = Max Skill Level = 9001​
6 = Max Skill Level = unlimited​
Removed guardian recruitment methods, there are new ways of getting new TerraGuardians in the mod.
Through diamond shop: You can spend diamonds to buy new guardians from the shop that updates every day.​
Through a not rigged roulette: You can try your chance by spending 1000 diamonds per try.​
Fishing.​
Diamond spawn rate in the world reduced by 99% to make it fair.
Using Silt Stone, Slush or Fossil on the Extractinator will no longer give Diamonds.
Diamonds will be erased from chests and player inventory and banks upon entering a world, to provide a more rich experience.
No refunds.​
Implemented Battle Royale mode.
Can have up to 256 players on the same match.​
Doesn't works on multiplayer.​
Implemented dating mechanics.
Crossplay with mobile version of the mod.
Currently not disponible because there is no mobile version of the mod.​
This joke doesn't extends to console because... Modding on consoles? Seriously?​
Moon Lord arrives.
Nerfed Mabel.
A lot of Terrarians and TerraGuardians are sad now.​
Fully functional multiplayer.
You can now lose friendship level everytime your guardian dies.
If the guardian dies with Friendship level 0, It leaves your team and world, and never returns.​
More fetch quests.
Now you can be asked to get items like Staff of Discord, and the Ankh Shield.​
There is a bug where citizens near Zacks can end up dying for some reason.
And also afk players.​
You can spawn the Wall of Fur if you throw a Rococo Voodoo Doll on the underworld lava.
Guideo Kojiwa left.
New debuff added: Rabies.
Causes TerraGuardians to be aggressive towards everything.​
Either shoot it with a anti-rabies dart... Or with anything else that hurts.​
TerraGuardians can now die for good if their owner is a Hardcore character, and they end up dying.
Turned the boss fight against the Zombie Guardian into a good boss fight.
Tutorial implemented.
Compatibility with other tModLoader mods implemented.
TerraGuardians will now turn hostile to the players if the player leaves them fighting while afk for too long.
Added outfits to TerraGuardians.
They can be bought by 5000 Diamonds each.​
Twitch TV support.
All that is left to find out is... Why?​
Implemented Bunny Army.
Don't trust their little red eyes.​

This update does a lot of quality improving changes, includding making the TerraGuardians more exciting to be found. With the success of gacha mechanics from mobile games, I wondered It would be a positive implementation to the mod. The change to Diamond is to make the economy of the game more stable, since the coins are useful for nearly nothing. I've also had to rebalance the diamond acquisition rate to make it more fair, and a more last longing experience.

The addition of Star Ranks to TerraGuardians also gives them more value, so you can always try to get the best TerraGuardian. The only possible downside could be ditching low star rank guardians, but who cares?! Everyone's up for power anyway, nobody cares if the character is cool or nice.

To make social interaction better, now you can date your favorite TerraGuardians once your friendship level is high enough, but I can't guarantee that the result will be positive if you date more than one guardian at once. You can expect a fight to happen. Remember also that some of the guardians have already a partner, who knows what can happen when you date them? By the way, do you play with Hardcore characters?

This update also implements a new TerraGuardian, the Moon Lord:

Moon Lord: "All I want to do... Is destroy!!!"

It is really hard to convince him to be your TerraGuardian, but I'm sure you'll manage it. Somehow. Just beware of the death laser.

The new Battle Royale mode will certainly bump the mod popularity, wonder 256 players on the same world, fighting to be the last one alive? And meanwhile having to survive the Death Lasers coming from the world borders. You can get great rewards for participating on the Battle Royale mode, includding the legendary Diamonds. The only problem is that you need to have other 15 players to be able to participate on it, and also the fact that multiplayer is broken right now. But I'm sure you'll manage to enjoy the game mode either way.

Well, that's all for today's update.

Have fun :).

Edit:. Hotfix launched.
OMG When I Finish My World Im Gonna Try The Mod Again Man It Looks MOre Interesting

The aggro distance of guardians might be too high, sometimes i've already ran across the whole screen and even used "come here" command on guardians to make them stay close, they still want to fight that long distanced enemy who's probably one or two screens away, maybe you need to set a maximun length for them to keep close, espeacially when fighting underground or fighting bosses, they tend to run very far away from me, disappear from my line of sight, yet the aggro doesn't disappear when i call them back, they immediately want to run back to their priviously location, in many circumstances this can be annoying.
There are settings in game to control guardian behavior, but they are combat distancing, not over-all behavior, so i think i might bring this up as a personal suggestion.
And just to be sure, there are three choices in settings, one is avoid combat, which is obviously not what we want in normal situations, one is passive, this might be a little different, but still normally i wouldn't want it, and the last, protect mode, this i'm not sure? Can it be the solution to my problem?
And yeah "attack what i attack" is also an option, so many options, yet still curious.

Last edited:
The aggro distance of guardians might be too high, sometimes i've already ran across the whole screen and even used "come here" command on guardians to make them stay close, they still want to fight that long distanced enemy who's probably one or two screens away, maybe you need to set a maximun length for them to keep close, espeacially when fighting underground or fighting bosses, they tend to run very far away from me, disappear from my line of sight, yet the aggro doesn't disappear when i call them back, they immediately want to run back to their priviously location, in many circumstances this can be annoying.
There are settings in game to control guardian behavior, but they are combat distancing, not over-all behavior, so i think i might bring this up as a personal suggestion.
And just to be sure, there are three choices in settings, one is avoid combat, which is obviously not what we want in normal situations, one is passive, this might be a little different, but still normally i wouldn't want it, and the last, protect mode, this i'm not sure? Can it be the solution to my problem?
And yeah "attack what i attack" is also an option, so many options, yet still curious.
I've also been bothered by that problem too, I were fighting a 2 gems difficulty Skeletron Prime yesterday, and ended up having to teleport at the end because the morning came, when It had about 1/10 of health.

I'll have later to add an extra AI script to avoid guardians from going too far from the player.

As for the Protect Mode AI, It makes so the guardian checks for nearest targets based on your character position, instead of It's position.
And how long did it cost you to write that "update log"? , Or how much? to be more precise, speaking of sanity.
About an hour.

Hey guys. Sorry about March contest not having a large image to show the result, because I've been very busy last month with the mod, maybe on the next contest I'll make one.

Due to lack of time, I'll be the host of this contest, and there will be no character chatting or stuff, I'll try making this direct, but at least keep the guardians comments.

And now, the stars of the night, our contest winners:

1st: Rococo = "*Hurray!! We're the best!!*"

2nd: Nemesis = "I'm here. Good."

3rd: Blue = "*Thank you for this gift, you even brought me a toy to chew. How cute.*"
Sardine = "I wanted to win, but not to stay on the same place as Blue. HELP!!!"

4th: Alex = "I'm not in the first 3, but my best friends put me here."

5th: Zacks = "*I've got someone to have a few drinks with during this coronation.*"
Brutus = "*Hey Zacks, the ale is falling through your chest. You're dirtying the entire floor!*"

6th: Bree = "Hmph."
Mabel = "*Hey Bree, don't be mad, we could have been in last place.*"

7th: Domino = "*That doesn't help in my case, Mabel....*"

Guest: Leopold = "*I could have been there... If Nakano15 didn't delayed my sprite...*"

That voting would have be interesting to make an image of. But I'm kind of disappointed at the extra topics on the contest.
Either didn't answered what the question asked for, or used it to report issues. The contest is just for fun, If you have problems with
the mod, feel free to contact me on the forums, or even on the Steam Group Chat of the mod, I'll be there to answer.

On other hand, I guess It's kind of my fault anyway, I repeated a topic from the February contest because I was so overjoyed about the result. I should definitelly variate the extra questions the contest could give, and still keep them non mandatory, since the only thing important is, whose guardians are the best for you, and who are the best of the month.

That is it for March TerraGuardians Popularity Contest, be sure to vote on the next contest, and help your buddy win the contest.

See ya. :)

Edit:. April Popularity Contest is up:
May the best guardians win!

Last edited:
Started new two days ago to try on new classes, i see you've changed some guardians' "entering", which is nice, happened to run into two guardians today, one is bree, one is leopold, really lively actions, well done. In one of your recent update logs, you wrote "Npcs spawn rates will be nullified during guardian recruitment dialogues. " What is "recruitment dialogues"? , cause during today's encounter with new guardians, enemies still spawn normally, is it only if i should click on guardians to make the "nullification" work? Good thing i have recruited two guardians and summoned some minions, i can read rather casually, otherwise i won't have that kinda time.
Off topic speaking, on their first encounters, i thought leopold was a "girl", turned out it's a "he", and i thought blue was a "boy", turned out it's a "she", can you really blame me ?

Started new two days ago to try on new classes, i see you've changed some guardians' "entering", which is nice, happened to run into two guardians today, one is bree, one is leopold, really lively actions, well done. In one of your recent update logs, you wrote "Npcs spawn rates will be nullified during guardian recruitment dialogues. " What is "recruitment dialogues"? , cause during today's encounter with new guardians, enemies still spawn normally, is it only if i should click on guardians to make the "nullification" work? Good thing i have recruited two guardians and summoned some minions, i can read rather casually, otherwise i won't have that kinda time.
Off topic speaking, on their first encounters, i thought leopold was a "girl", turned out it's a "he", and i thought blue was a "boy", turned out it's a "she", can you really blame me ?
Oops, looks like I forgot to test that. I added spawn weight to them, but It seems like It count them for some reason. The dialogues I mean are the chatting that happens during the recruitment, like when the guardian is openly talking.

I'll have to review how to block the spawn temporarily while such scene is happening, since It's hard to read while being mauled by monsters.

As for you mistaking the guardians gender... Yep, I blame you. Leopold is a male name, and his profile on the selection interface tells his gender. As for Blue, If the dialogue and the profile doesn't gives the tip, then look at the body, you will notice some difference from male guardians.

Oops, looks like I forgot to test that. I added spawn weight to them, but It seems like It count them for some reason. The dialogues I mean are the chatting that happens during the recruitment, like when the guardian is openly talking.

I'll have to review how to block the spawn temporarily while such scene is happening, since It's hard to read while being mauled by monsters.

As for you mistaking the guardians gender... Yep, I blame you. Leopold is a male name, and his profile on the selection interface tells his gender. As for Blue, If the dialogue and the profile doesn't gives the tip, then look at the body, you will notice some difference from male guardians.
Ha that's why i said first encounters, when i haven't knew their name and status yet, and for differences, since all of them guardians don't show no dongs, well, hard to tell, even harder in this generation.
Jokes aside, i thought this enemy no spawn feature would be simple, afterall there were items like peace candle, thought you would go that way, but no? hmm, i don't really know how you code-genies do your things , good luck maybe?
Last question, where did you get those guardian sound effects? Have you been secretly torturing animals for this project? Can't imagine.

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered, but from the first several pages I couldn't find it. How do I get my TerraGuardians to use Life Crystals? I've put them in their inventory to see if that would do anything. Also have tried the right clicking thing but that isn't working either. There isn't a control config to change it either.

Ha that's why i said first encounters, when i haven't knew their name and status yet, and for differences, since all of them guardians don't show no dongs, well, hard to tell, even harder in this generation.
Jokes aside, i thought this enemy no spawn feature would be simple, afterall there were items like peace candle, thought you would go that way, but no? hmm, i don't really know how you code-genies do your things , good luck maybe?
Last question, where did you get those guardian sound effects? Have you been secretly torturing animals for this project? Can't imagine.
If they showed up their "attributes" on their sprites, I wouldn't be able to place the mod here, or in the mod browser.

I tried to make use of a variable the Terraria npcs brings nativelly, but I think It disregards friendly and town npcs. So I'll have to take a different approach.

As for the sound effect, they came from Terraria npcs. Sardine and Bree sound effects for example, are the same sound effects of the Scutlix. Meanwhile Blue hurt sound, is the same of the Werewolves (She's not one, though). As for Rococo, he uses the sound effects of the Goblins or Kobolds from the Old One's Army, I think.
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered, but from the first several pages I couldn't find it. How do I get my TerraGuardians to use Life Crystals? I've put them in their inventory to see if that would do anything. Also have tried the right clicking thing but that isn't working either. There isn't a control config to change it either.
There is a control config, but for the order hud. Go in the Control settings and set the order hud key to a key of easy access. When in the game, hold that key and the order hud will appear, just move the cursor in the direction of the order of using hp/mp increase items.

Mod browser's been down for couple of days now, unable to update any mods or look for new ones, even mods stay in self quarantine these days. Looking forward to your update, i don't know how you can update things in this manner, but whatever, keep up the good orc, don't get contact with other races, especially humans.

Back
Top Bottom