tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

While i'm here, might ask something, will the guardians still talk about those guardians whom've already been sent home? Right now they all live in my house. Was think about doing so after hardmode, cause with all the NPCs from different mods, it's way too much, or maybe i can arrange all the guardians to the floating island near my city in the sky. That would be better solution.

Annnd just another question, the guardian healing potions' exact healing amount seems to change, is it intended? I noticed it seems to change due to the guardians that are following you, by their health if i guess. maybe you can explain? Is it the balance feature you put in to adjust guardian's healing level?

Also, i checked, yes zacks's eyes are wide open while he's lying in bed. Shame he don't got no pupils. Would have noticed earlier.

I thought you know about this bizarre sitting skill, actually it happens with all those tiny, "not so regular " chairs, like dynasty chair as well. And no matter the size of the guardians.
That's because I thought I fixed that issue. I fixed that issue last night, I found out that for some reason, chairs has extra padding on their sprite, so my script to check which tile the guardian will use as central furniture point was broken, if the guardian used later implemented chairs. Even the Obsidian Chair isn't safe from that bug, though.

But, It's now fixed.
While i'm here, might ask something, will the guardians still talk about those guardians whom've already been sent home? Right now they all live in my house. Was think about doing so after hardmode, cause with all the NPCs from different mods, it's way too much, or maybe i can arrange all the guardians to the floating island near my city in the sky. That would be better solution.
Guardians most likelly wont mention guardians you have sent home.
Annnd just another question, the guardian healing potions' exact healing amount seems to change, is it intended? I noticed it seems to change due to the guardians that are following you, by their health if i guess. maybe you can explain? Is it the balance feature you put in to adjust guardian's healing level?

Also, i checked, yes zacks's eyes are wide open while he's lying in bed. Shame he don't got no pupils. Would have noticed earlier.
Yep, they change based on a calculation to the guardian max health. Somewhat, they heal the same value of health for all guardians, but due to the guardians health being different from each other, the health restored displayed and healed is different.

<3🤔🤔
As I do to order my guardian I know what it says in the beginning but I did not understand :v other than that it is an incredible mod every time I play with content mods (Calamity, Torium, etc.) they are very useful in boss battles

<3🤔🤔
As I do to order my guardian I know what it says in the beginning but I did not understand :v other than that it is an incredible mod every time I play with content mods (Calamity, Torium, etc.) they are very useful in boss battles
And in boring grinding. Or in boring towns.

New update launched, mostly fixes to a number of issues.
You will no longer be able to buy First Aid Kits with the Guardian Necessities system turned off.
Guardians will no longer use and leave furnitures repeatedly during night, when they aren't following you.
Guardians will now recover from injury for every in-game hour passed, even if they are following you.
Leopold now has a speed bonus of 160% while in the air, instead of 120%.
Leopold now hops. Really.
Revamped the new combat AI of the guardians.
Changed the way they check if target is on sight when standing or kneeling, so they will no longer take their kneeling height when they are kneeling, when It should be check the standing height.​
Guardians will no longer try to move when kneeling, that will make so they no longer count as stuck.​
Some guardians may still have troubles attacking small targets, please bear it a bit longer until I figure out what I am doing wrong with the vertical position checking.​
Hermes Boots accessories will no longer play sound or display smoke around the guardians body when they aren't on the ground.
Fixed guardian sitting position If the guardian tried to sit on a chair added later in Terraria.
Why chairs have an extra vertical padding?!​
Added a method to ease the max health setup of the guardians.
Fixed a bug where the option of boosting monsters health based on the number of guardians following you weren't working. It were always under effect.
Critters no longer gain health boost. Now It is easier to complete critter capture requests.​
Requests requiring throwing a party for a guardian will no longer tell you that the event is complete all the time.
Party participation requests are now possible to be completed.
There may be another update coming soon for the mod. The soon I mean is a few days, though. I'm preparing something here, so I want to make sure It's ready before I launch.

Enjoy :)

Edit:. Oh yeah, I forgot. Melee AI may have some problems attacking enemies, so be sure to give your guardians ranged weapons too. If you use the new combat AI.

Capture 2020-04-19 01_48_44.png

Should I Give Hermes Boots To Leopold?

Yeah I Read What The Driad Says Me. I Found It

And I'm Thinking What Can Be The Fastest Or The Better Form To Grown The FriendShip Level With A Terraguardian?

Yeah I Read What The Driad Says Me. I Found It

And I'm Thinking What Can Be The Fastest Or The Better Form To Grown The FriendShip Level With A Terraguardian?
Other than doing It's requests? The easiest way is by travelling with them following you.

It's the last time i'm training all guardians into killing machines, oh boy, no fun at all, changing their equipments alone would kill me, the mod is fine, only here to write some experience, i'd better focus on few main guardians next time, by far the ranged route is most efficient, espacially with bosses, for they all fly around, and right now the ai thing is not quiet working out, they don't seem to like to jump to attack enemies above their head that often anymore, maybe with the update it'll be better.
And why brutus was always running and jumping to one side of the map when first met player, it's wierd, lucky i got it stuck with a dirt walling tactic. Otherwise i wouldn't even be able to keep the chatting menu open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom