tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Oh, only now I noticed that she's directly at your character position. I'll try checking out that bug.

I may have to change some of Rococo animation sprites (but possibly mostly his arm sprites). I'll tell you when I do.
By the way, I added the shaded Rococo body and head sprites as a skin to the mod.
umm, btw, not that big but I noticed you called me 'Pigman Alpha' on the github
delta > all
(my name is Pigman Delta, not Pigman Alpha, i know it's not a big deal tho)

Yeah, I noticed the Pigman Alpha issue when I pressed enter to pull the source changes to github.
I did a five minutes of facepalm in memory of that mistake.
Don't worry, It's Pigman Delta in the skin list, I think. *Checking out*
It was AlphaPigDelta for some reason, fixed It and let's ignore that It happened and move on.

@Nakano15 I just noticed, the mod browser version hasn't been updated. Do I need to download it from GitHub or somewhere else?
EDIT: I just checked Github and the latest version wasn't in releases, I guess it hasn't been updated yet?

I didn't launched an update yet. I'm trying to make the shop system work before I launch It.
Can't leave Domino without his store.

I definitelly have to invest more on the mod lore, but I'll need to think how to make It happen outside of the recruitments.

Not so sure if this is a bug or not.

I was fighting wof and died.
I noticed that my companions are still alive fighting it.
One. I was able to spam heal my companions using the nurse and cheased wof.

Your companions will stay alive when you die, but will tele to you when you respawn. This is not a bug.
NOTE:
This mod will give you a massive advantage in combat, so I recommend activating either Fargo's Eternity Mode or Elements Awoken's Awakened Mode and not be stupid like me and activate both and make the game nigh on impossible

Last edited:
Your companions will stay alive when you die, but will tele to you when you respawn This is not a bug.
NOTE:
This mod will give you a massive advantage in combat, so I recommend activating either Fargo's Eternity Mode or Elements Awoken's Awakened Mode and not be stupid like me and activate both and make the game nigh on impossible
They never teleported to me when I respawned.

Not so sure if this is a bug or not.

I was fighting wof and died.
I noticed that my companions are still alive fighting it.
One. I was able to spam heal my companions using the nurse and cheased wof.
You turned on the option of making the companions enter knocked out state when their health bar empties?

They never teleported to me when I respawned.
AH *big brain moment* it's because the Wall doesn't despawn ever unless it reaches the edge. The Guardians will only teleport to you if (a) they are not busy attacking something and (b) you are far enough away.
Other enemies will despawn if you go far away, causing the Guardians to teleport to you, as they don't have anything to attack.
However, since the Wall does not despawn under these circumstances, the Guardians will keep attacking.

You turned on the option of making the companions enter knocked out state when their health bar empties?
I guess I forgot to turn that option off after I got done testing the mod 2 days ago.
There is also one more thing I want to report.

The dialogue system buttons does not align with the options. I think this is a conflict between mods that modify the camera or something.

Edit: This only happens when you are playing zoomed in.

AH *big brain moment* it's because the Wall doesn't despawn ever unless it reaches the edge. The Guardians will only teleport to you if (a) they are not busy attacking something and (b) you are far enough away.
Other enemies will despawn if you go far away, causing the Guardians to teleport to you, as they don't have anything to attack.
However, since the Wall does not despawn under these circumstances, the Guardians will keep attacking.
I guess it was. I'm going to try to do killing the wof without doing that.

I guess I forgot to turn that option off after I got done testing the mod 2 days ago.
There is also one more thing I want to report.

The dialogue system buttons does not align with the options. I think this is a conflict between mods that modify the camera or something.

Edit: This only happens when you are playing zoomed in.

I guess it was. I'm going to try to do killing the wof without doing that.
If your companions were knocked out during the Wof boss fight, they may have been swallowed by It. You would either need to save them, let wof finish It's underworld travel, killing the companions in the process, or re-enter the world.
But if they weren't knocked out, companions that are still awaken, but with the horrified debuff, will never try teleporting to you for obvious reasons.

About the dialogue system button issue, can you take a screenshot of It so I can have an idea of what is going on with the button allignment?

About the dialogue system button issue, can you take a screenshot of It so I can have an idea of what is going on with the button alignment?

100% Zoom:
20200911134055_1.jpg

Zoomed in just a tiny bit.
20200911134115_1.jpg

Nope, It isn't camera mod related. I tried changing the the Zoom and the UI Scale on the game options to a value other than 100%, and I'm also having the same issue.
I think the reason why that bug is happening, is because differently from the other interfaces on the game, I check for button clicks and mouse positions on the update script, instead of drawing.
I'll see If I can fix this issue.

That's actually nice to know, he's the reason the mod surged, hahaha.
Beside, that remember me that I still have some sprite issues to fix on him.
Gladly the changes wont mess up Pigman Alpha skin sprites.

Back
Top Bottom