tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Oh well,i guess i'll have deal with that.
By the way,here some bugs:
1:It happend when Rococo go sleep with Pigman Delta Shaded skin on(Should I call in an exorcist?)
2:When i woke up Rococo from sleep with completed task
Urgh, I forgot how awful the shaded skin looks (this isn't me saying 'i'm going to remake it', this is me saying 'i def would remake it if i was bothered to because it's a bad sprite')

Oh well,i guess i'll have deal with that.
By the way,here some bugs:
1:It happend when Rococo go sleep with Pigman Delta Shaded skin on(Should I call in an exorcist?)
2:When i woke up Rococo from sleep
1:It's because I changed the sprites of Rococo, and some animations are broken on the skin due to that.
2:Something went wrong with the code to change [name] for the companion name.
Urgh, I forgot how awful the shaded skin looks (this isn't me saying 'i'm going to remake it', this is me saying 'i def would remake it if i was bothered to because it's a bad sprite')
It's actually part of my fault too, because I changed the sprites, to make the animations look less weird, and revamp the draw style of the companions.

1:It's because I changed the sprites of Rococo, and some animations are broken on the skin due to that.
2:Something went wrong with the code to change [name] for the companion name.

It's actually part of my fault too, because I changed the sprites, to make the animations look less weird, and revamp the draw style of the companions.
Nah, it's just bad, I've learnt a lot about sprooting since then

hello, this i downloaded your mod and i loved it i am testing it with calamity, what i want to get to is that the ghost fox guardian i found it in the advert, i jump and cling to me. I would like to know how I can get it out or revive it by the description of the negative effect.

hello, this i downloaded your mod and i loved it i am testing it with calamity, what i want to get to is that the ghost fox guardian i found it in the advert, i jump and cling to me. I would like to know how I can get it out or revive it by the description of the negative effect.
You need to lift the haunt by killing the creature that is haunting her.
The description of the debuff shows a tip of what creature killed her.

Sup everyone, having terraguardian seems to increase minon slots on main character, is there a way to disable it or somehow reduce minion slots?

Seems like with only terraguardians mod, whenever one have companion, their minion amount increases, also summoning minions seem to remove minions from follower.

That may be some bug I may have missed.
As for the bug where summoning a new minion overrides a minion one, is known.
Gladly they will try summoning them again.

That generally happens when their AI breaks, when they try masking their position to yours for some stuff.
Some mod may be interfering with the masking this mod uses.

Edit:. Generally when the companion teleports you to their position, is related to when they shot something.
Does that happens everytime It shots something?

Last edited:
That generally happens when their AI breaks, when they try masking their position to yours for some stuff.
Some mod may be interfering with the masking this mod uses.

Edit:. Generally when the companion teleports you to their position, is related to when they shot something.
Does that happens everytime It shots something?
Yeah, Anytime they attack anything thats when it teleports me.
Is there anyway to fix it?

I would need to find out what is causing the projectile AI not to play the end script.
What mods do you use?

I would need to find out what is causing the projectile AI not to play the end script.
What mods do you use?
Now thats a list to get into.
Alchemist NPC
Base mod(for Grealm)
Calamity mod with its musicpack
Calamity vanities
Census (NPC Checklist)
DNI equipment upgrade
EvenMore Modifiers
Universe of swords
Fargo's mutantmod (Aswell as its DLC)
Fargo's soul mod
Consolaria.
Guns & Guns
Reforge armors
Vein miner
JoostMod
Lighting essentials
Avtomatmod
Kaos mod
Weapons out lite
Solutions mod
recipe browser
webmilos common libary
Mod helpers
Boss checklist
Wing slot
Magic storage
Extra gunslinger gear
Omniswing
WMITF
LuiAFK
YoYo's Expanded
loot bags
Heros mod
and cheat sheet

Sorry for a large list
Edit: Forgot some mods

Last edited:
And you even forgot some mods.
Do you know if some of those mods changes the projectiles AI?
Like, revamps how they work?

I don't remember people complaining about fargo and calamity giving such issues?
I'll have to check out.

Back
Top Bottom