tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Alexanders revive animation a bit messed or maybe it just me being blind
myukqfS.png

Skunk Capt hold torch in a bit wrong way.wonders of future technologys
1T6SyV2.png

If you don't talk Glenn when he see you immediately,he will 'freeze' entire world with phase 'And he's gone..." Good way to punish those hearless players who left poor kitty alone in danger world
nzZqm0I.png
Those are some bizare bugs, and bizarrelly, I didn't got that bug from the bottom. Why there's several yoyos coming from your character back?

Thats 'freeze' effect,all projectiles stop,all effect like dust or blood splat instanly freeze,and yoyo also stuck like that when i use them
Yeah, I managed to track that issue and fixed.
Avoid getting close to Glenn without having Sardine or Bree summoned, while the hotfix doesn't comes.

New Hotfix launched. Sorry for the few days delay.
Possibly fixed an issue where the game would have consecutive crashing.
Bounty targets now spawns easier.
Boosted the chance of rare accessories appearing on bounty quests.
Companions will no longer insist in trying to use furniture someone else is using.
Captain Stench's recruitment npc will no longer persist in the world after you leave It.
Fixed a resource disposing bug.
Fixed an issue with the system of disposing textures when mod reloads.
Terrarian companions can now have extra texture data loaded.
Fixed constant crashes that happened on multiplayer.
-> That doesn't means that multiplayer is 100% playable. I don't recommend joining It for a serious playthrough, since gathering new companions wont be possible.
Added companion reactions to:
-> Teleporting Home, When Someone Joins Team, When Player Meets Someone New, Companion Invokes a Minion and When Player is Hugged by Vladimir Recruit Npc.
Companions will stop using items when knocked out.
Terrarian companions will have their hair loaded and drawn on their head sprites.
You can now use Blue's Hairclip accessory.
Glenn will no longer cause crashes on your game when you move away after he notices you.
Fixed distancing bug on Glenn recruit npc.
Fixed Captain Stench's torch positioning. She now knows that will not use the left arm.
Added missing messages from Glenn and Cinnamon.
Cinnamon now has a chance of arriving with the name "Canela", instead.
Added a good number of missing messages companions picked as buddy says.
Brutus got a fix on his head positioning.
Your companions will no longer have mana regen benefits while their mana is full.
Fixed an error that happened on Vladimir due to not knowing correctly that should try carrying a town npc.
Large companions like Vladimir will no longer think they're outside of home, because they're using a chair.
-> It wasn't because were uncomfortable.
Malisha got a few changes on her sprites:
-> Her legs are no longer extra thick.
-> Her head position were moved by 2 pixels in many frames, and totally repositioned in others.
-> Her bust is no longer that much large.
I feel that the addition of companion reactions to things was a win. I do hope to make them comment about more things, but also avoid bubsifying them.

TerraGuardians Mod update has been released.
Changed Irene's tombstone spawning method.
-> Alex will now place her tombstone in less weird places.
-> Alex will mention that, though.
Revamped the following companions tail sprites:
-> Rococo and Blue.
Fixed inhability to speak with Captain Stench.
Changed Rococo's right arm sprite when reviving someone.
Incapacitated companions will no longer react to things.
Fixed an issue related to the script where the game checks if the companion is inside the world.
Changed a few companion slot weights:
-> Vladimir went from 2200 to 1600.
-> Domino went from 1800 to 1400.
-> Cinnamon went from 1500 to 900. (Where I had my mind on?)
-> Brutus went from 1800 to 1300.
-> Alexander went from 1500 to 1200.
-> Leopold went from 1350 to 1150.
-> Mabel went from 1500 to 1150.
-> Malisha went from 1700 to 1300.
-> Minerva went from 1800 to 1400.
-> Rococo went from 1300 to 1100.
-> Zacks went from 1650 to 1250.
Changed a few behaviors of companions AI behavior script.
-> On Charge combat AI:
-> -> Companions will only try attacking foes that are 180 pixels near them.
-> -> Companions will only chase targets 300 pixels near them.
-> On Assist combat AI:
-> -> Companions will try staying 120~195 pixels away from their target.
-> -> Companions will only try attacking foes that are 250 pixels near them.
-> -> Companions will only chase targets 325 pixels near them.
-> -> Companions should now correctly measure distance from their target.
-> On Snipe combat AI:
-> -> Companions will try staying 220~370 pixels away from their target.
-> -> Companions will only try attacking foes that are 400 pixels near them.
-> -> Companions will only chase targets 475 pixels near them.
-> -> Companions should now correctly measure distance from their target.
Wrath's sprite changed.
Removed Cinnamon's alternative name.
Cinnamon has gained a description.
Added Glenn's missing homeless dialogue.
Changed the way Bounty Quest signs are seeked.
-> Destroying a sign in the world will now check if it's the bounty system sign.
Companions will now be less stupid about cliffs.
-> They will avoid hanging, or side stepping in the direction, or opposite direction of cliffs.
-> When they're stopped at the edge of a cliff, their stuck timer increases, so they are pulled towards you afterwards.
Your companions can now forget targets that stays too far away from their view distance, or they can't see.
Eased the script that checks if companion can hit target.
Fixed a mistaken dialogue on Captain Stench's recruit npc.
-> She's supposed to ask for either 15 Gold or Platinum bars, instead of both.
Companions will no longer comment whenever they see the Eternia Crystal Stand.
-> Instead, they will now comment when the Old One's Army event starts.
You can now equip certain guardian accessories, like Blue's Hairclip.
Reduced Blue's Hairpin drop rate from her quests from 100% to 10%.
Bounty Quest system gained a few changes:
-> They will now all be kind of bossy.
-> -> 10x more health. 20 more damage and 10 more defense.
-> Added a Dangerous Modifier category for them.
-> -> Dangerous Modifier takes some of the modifiers the bounty could have, but could only have one of them active at once.
-> -> The dangerous modifier will be very visible on the list of modifiers the npc has.
-> Added the Difficulty Modifiers:
-> -> Petrifying = Has the chance of petrifying foes on touch;
-> -> Leader = Will invoke minions when close to a player;
-> -> Fire Rain = When at the surface, will cause fire to rain from the sky. When on the underground, will launch fire from It's body;
-> -> Imobilizer = Fires spider web at their foes;
-> -> Melee Defense = Halves melee damage received;
-> -> Ranged Defense = Halves ranged damage received;
-> -> Magic Defense = Halves magic damage received;
-> -> Sapping = Drains health of their nearby foes;
-> -> Osmose = Drains mana of their nearby foes. If mana is empty, will damage health instead;
-> -> Retaliate = Has the chance of returning 10% of damage received to their attacker;
-> -> Mana Burn = Has the chance of returning 10% of damage received to their attacker, damaging their mana;
-> Added the Dangerous Modifier:
-> -> Invoker = Invokes a boss when a player gets close.
-> Bounty board text for modifiers will now have spacing between their words.
Added a little extra to the mod description.
I was going to delay some more the update, because I still needed to test the new Dangerous Modifier system Bounty Quests acquired.

Anyways, brief talk about the update:
I think I managed to fix Irene's tombstone placement. That wont make Alex stop placing them on strange places, but at least you wont see them on top of a tree or something.

The revamp to Rococo and Blue tail sprites are very welcome. I'm hunting more weird tail sprite issues, and if you find some, please report them to me.

A good number of companions got party weight change, to be less penalizing and annoying. That also increased the mixing of companions you can do, so can increase the possibilities of party members you can have.

The combat AI passed through behavior changes. Now the companion will act less like an aimbot. The only problem, is that somehow their memory of the target isn't working correctly, so they will still not forget targets they were chasing.

Captain Stench is now recruitable again. I removed her town npc flag, and forgot to make her talkable. She will now ask you for the correct items when you recruit her.

I tweaked the companions AI about cliffs. There is still some more work to do, but at least they wont move around like complete morons when at the edge of a cliff.

The bounty quest got a massive overhaul to make It more interesting, and less trivial. There is also new modifiers that can be an extra complication for your bounty hunting. Do be careful of the Sapping and Osmose modifiers, because I didn't managed to test them myself.

Well, that's about It. Sorry for rushing this chat, but I'm messing with something else right now.

Enjoy, and have fun :D

I guess the Dryad forgot to mention something... - Guideo Kojiwa

Latest Version: 36.14.1 (8/23/2021)

Meet the TerraGuardian, your own Terraria companions. They are creatures that can aid you in a number of ways, in combat, storage and other things.
If you have played N Terraria mod with Npplayers, you will notice that they will function like them, but in my opnion, the TerraGuardians system is way
better than the npplayers system.

Differently from the Npplayers system, they are unique characters themselves, with their own story, attributes and qualities, and you can find and recruit those companions, and also let them live on your world. They will make use of furnitures, and have their own schedules for their behaviors. They can also give you requests, and there are quite a number of systems that may turn your gameplay interesting, which may also be unlocked by them.

Even though the TerraGuardians mod are about human-animal mixed creatures visitting the Terra Realm, there are some Terrarian companions you can acquire in the mod.

1xKJsYB.jpg
That one is Rococo, he's one of the TerraGuardian you can have, that giant raccoon is good with both melee and ranged combat, aswell as have a good resistence to attacks.
Once you start playing with the mod, you'll notice that he will show up next to your character, If Blue doesn't spawn instead. Whoever spawns in the world with you, be sure to be good to them.

By the way, the TerraGuardians aren't made using Projectiles, NPCs or Player character. Their system has been built from the ground and works as it's own, well, partially on it's own, since sometimes It will need to do some masking as the player for some things to work, but it also means that most capabilities from players and npcs will be implemented overtime, but It's for a good cause, It's cool to have a companion, right?

As you play the mod, you can also find new companions, each of them have different recruitment methods. Some are easy to recruit, while others are hard.

There are some things you need to be aware of before trying the mod:
  1. They have their own equips and items (and their sprites are ugly), but they can use player equipments and items too, aswell as Life Crystal and Life Fruit, whose increases it's max health. They can equip some of the weapons for the Player, you have to test to see if it works. And can equip accessories, and gain It's benefits.
  2. They get hurt, they may drown, get hurt by lava, and receive fall damage. Beside part of that depends on the Guardian Itself. They can use potions to heal themselves, but as for buffs, you need to give them the order to use them.
  3. They will automatically eat any food item in their inventory, or drink if there's strong drinks in their inventory, and they are able to drink it.
  4. You can change it's combat tactics, changing how it will behave in combat, or what it will do.
  5. They have a friendship level, It may be increased by completing their requests, travelling while it is following you, letting them live in your world, or by a number of other ways. They will recognize when you be a good and caring friend.
  6. As you rise the friendship level, you may be allowed to give it new combat tactics, or the Guardian may allow you to do something new, like for example, mount on it's shoulder, includding also some bonus for both your character and the guardian.
  7. Doing It's requests gives rewards. Helpful rewards.
  8. If you didn't reached enough friendship level for the companions to not mind you being afk, do not leave it battling monsters by themselves while afk.
  9. The Guardians aren't disabled on multiplayer, but having them summoned will be like having a ghost following you, or at least for other players. Beside I didn't tested how It behaves, but most likelly that will happen. There is no multiplayer sync right now, so that's why.
  10. They are able to use Melee, Ranged and Magic weapons in combat. You may need to change their combat AI depending on the weapon, and possibly some weapons wont be good for them to use yet (Ex:. Crimson Rod). Currently they can't have summons, they are bugged, in the future that may come.
  11. Their tile collision hitbox is about the same size as the player hit box, so don't feel like having to install tall gates so it can follow you anywhere. Also, they can open and close doors. You'll get rid of an annoyance by being mounted on it. :D
pvo1G9k.jpg

You can find the mod on the Mod Browser.
Download Link: Just download giantsummon.tmod.
MEGA - https://mega.nz/#F!poJxRCID!ldkV2wZ_gAVB2jAnKezxsg
GitHub - https://github.com/nakano15/giantsummon/releases
NexusMods - https://www.nexusmods.com/terraria/mods/48 (No longer supported)

Just install it on My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods, and also enable it once tModLoader opens.
Be sure to report any bugs you find with the mod. And also to give ideas to improve the mod.

I recommend you to try the mod with a new character, for a better experience. But nothing stops you from using existing characters to play with it.

If you want an alternative for chatting or support, you can try the Steam Group of the mod, the group has a group chat, but only be sure to enter if you need support, or want to chat.
There is also a fan made Discord group chat you can join. Since I got caught there, now there isn't any reason I can't be giving support there too, or even showing up.

The link to the mod GitHub page is located here. Feel free to explore it, just don't be a thief or anything like that.

If you want some more info, check out the post bellow. If not, enjoy the mod.

If you want to give me your support, you have some alternatives:
Those are the alternatives to make a cool project get cooler :D.

Version: 12 (08/02/2019)
Version: 13 (08/05/2019)
Version: 15 (08/13/2019)
Version: 16 (08/14/2019)
Version: 17 (08/23/2019)
Version: 19 (08/28/2019)
Version: 20 (09/05/2019)
Version: 21 (09/09/2019)
Version: 25 (09/14/2019)
Version: 26 (09/15/2019)
Version: 30 (09/29/2019)
Version: 32 (10/21/2019)
Version: 33 (10/22/2019)
Version: 34 (10/31/2019)
Version: 35.0.0.0 (11/19/2019)

Meet the TerraGuardian, your own Terraria companions. They are creatures that can aid you in a number of ways, in combat, storage and other things.
If you have played N Terraria mod with Npplayers, you will notice that they will function like them, but in my opnion, the TerraGuardians system is way

Differently from the Npplayers system, they are unique characters themselves, with their own story, attributes and qualities, and you can find and recruit those companions, and also let them live on your world. They will make use of furnitures, and have their own schedules for their behaviors. They can also give you requests, and there are quite a number of systems that may turn your gameplay interesting, which may also be unlocked by them.

Even though the TerraGuardians mod are about human-animal mixed creatures visitting the Terra Realm, there are some Terrarian companions you can acquire in the mod.

1xKJsYB.jpg
That one is Rococo, he's one of the TerraGuardian you can have, that giant raccoon is good with both melee and ranged combat, aswell as have a good resistence to attacks.
Once you start playing with the mod, you'll notice that he will show up next to your character, If Blue doesn't spawn instead. Whoever spawns in the world with you, be sure to be good to them.

By the way, the TerraGuardians aren't made using Projectiles, NPCs or Player character. Their system has been built from the ground and works as it's own, well, partially on it's own, since sometimes It will need to do some masking as the player for some things to work, but it also means that most capabilities from players and npcs will be implemented overtime, but It's for a good cause, It's cool to have a companion, right?

As you play the mod, you can also find new companions, each of them have different recruitment methods. Some are easy to recruit, while others are hard.

1. They have their own equips and items (and their sprites are ugly), but they can use player equipments and items too, aswell as Life Crystal and Life Fruit, whose increases it's max health. They can equip some of the weapons for the Player, you have to test to see if it works. And can equip accessories, and gain It's benefits.
  2. They get hurt, they may drown, get hurt by lava, and receive fall damage. Beside part of that depends on the Guardian Itself. They can use potions to heal themselves, but as for buffs, you need to give them the order to use them.
  3. They will automatically eat any food item in their inventory, or drink if there's strong drinks in their inventory, and they are able to drink it.
  4. You can change it's combat tactics, changing how it will behave in combat, or what it will do.
  5. They have a friendship level, It may be increased by completing their requests, travelling while it is following you, letting them live in your world, or by a number of other ways. They will recognize when you be a good and caring friend.
  6. As you rise the friendship level, you may be allowed to give it new combat tactics, or the Guardian may allow you to do something new, like for example, mount on it's shoulder, includding also some bonus for both your character and the guardian.
  8. If you didn't reached enough friendship level for the companions to not mind you being afk, do not leave it battling monsters by themselves while afk.
  9. The Guardians aren't disabled on multiplayer, but having them summoned will be like having a ghost following you, or at least for other players. Beside I didn't tested how It behaves, but most likelly that will happen. There is no multiplayer sync right now, so that's why.
  10. They are able to use Melee, Ranged and Magic weapons in combat. You may need to change their combat AI depending on the weapon, and possibly some weapons wont be good for them to use yet (Ex:. Crimson Rod). Currently they can't have summons, they are bugged, in the future that may come.
  11. Their tile collision hitbox is about the same size as the player hit box, so don't feel like having to install tall gates so it can follow you anywhere. Also, they can open and close doors. You'll get rid of an annoyance by being mounted on it. :D
pvo1G9k.jpg

Just install it on My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods, and also enable it once tModLoader opens.
Be sure to report any bugs you find with the mod. And also to give ideas to improve the mod.

I recommend you to try the mod with a new character, for a better experience. But nothing stops you from using existing characters to play with it.

If you want an alternative for chatting or support, you can try the Steam Group of the mod, the group has a group chat, but only be sure to enter if you need support, or want to chat.
There is also a fan made Discord group chat you can join. Since I got caught there, now there isn't any reason I can't be giving support there too, or even showing up.

The link to the mod GitHub page is located here. Feel free to explore it, just don't be a thief or anything like that.

Version: 35.0.1.0 (11/28/2019)
Version: 35.0.1.1 (12/02/2019)
Version: 35.0.2 (12/30/2019)
Version: 35.0.3 (01/10/2020)
Version: 35.0.3.1 (01/14/2020)
Version: 36 (01/19/2020)
Version: 36.1 (01/30/2020)
Version: 36.1.0.1 (02/03/2020)
Version: 36.1.0.2 (02/06/2020)
Version: 36.2 (02/18/2020)
Version: 36.3.0.1 (02/26/2020)
Version: 36.3.1 (03/02/2020)
Version: 36.3.1.1 (03/02/2020)
Version: 36.3.2 (03/19/2020)
Version: 36.3.3 (03/19/2020)
Version: 36.4 (03/28/2020)
Version: 36.4.1 (03/31/2020)
Version: 36.4.1.1 (04/01/2020)
Version: 36.4.2 (04/13/2020)
Version: 36.4.2.1 (04/18/2020)
Version: 36.4.3 (04/23/2020)
Version: 36.4.3.1 (04/23/2020)
Version: 36.4.4 (05/02/2020)
Version: 36.4.4.1 (05/07/2020)
Version: 36.4.5 (05/15/2020)
Version: 36.4.5.1 (05/19/2020)
Version: 36.4.6 (05/26/2020)
Version: 36.4.6.1 (05/26/2020)
Version: 36.4.6.2 (05/28/2020)
Version: 36.4.7 (06/29/2020)
Version: 36.5 (07/16/2020)
Version: 36.5.0.2 (07/16/2020)
Version: 36.5.0.3 (07/18/2020)
Version: 36.5.1 (07/23/2020)
Version: 36.5.1.1 (07/23/2020)
Version: 36.5.1.2 (07/28/2020)
Version: 36.6 (08/19/2020)
Version: 36.7 (09/1/2020)
Version: 36.8 and 36.8.0.1 (09/24/2020)
Version: 36.8.0.2 (09/26/2020)
Version: 36.8.0.3 (09/27/2020)
Version: 36.8.0.4 (09/28/2020)
Version: 36.8.0.5 (10/02/2020)
Version: 36.8.1 (10/10/2020)
Version: 36.8.1.1 and 36.8.1.2 (10/27/2020)
Version: 36.9 (1/19/2021)
Version: 36.9.0.1 (1/19/2021)
Version: 36.9.0.2 (1/20/2021)
Version: 36.9.1 (2/12/2021)
Version: 36.9.1.1 (2/13/2021)
Version: 36.9.1.2 (2/15/2021)
Version: 36.10 (3/15/2021)
Version: 36.10.0.1 (3/17/2021)
Version: 36.10.0.2 (3/18/2021)
Version: 36.11 (3/25/2021)
Version: 36.11.1 (4/12/2021)
Version: 36.12 (4/21/2021) and their Hotfix
Version: 36.12.1 (4/24/2021)
Version: 36.13 (5/04/2021)
Version: 36.13.1 (5/15/2021)
Version: 36.13.1.1 (5/16/2021)
Version: 36.13.1.2 (5/26/2021)
Version: 36.13.1.3 (6/3/2021)
Version: 36.14 (7/29/2021)
Version: 36.14.0.1 (8/05/2021)

1xKJsYB.jpg

pvo1G9k.jpg

I play this mod along side calamity, and i really like it. But, there is some issue with this mod:
-Michelle have a glitch that make her almost immortal (solar armor or auric tesla armor + star viel + master ninja gear)
- guardian can use calamity weapon, but cannot benefit from calamity accessory
- Cannot create world when play with Star above mod or spirit mod)
-the necklace not work with michille, even she is a guardian
-mod not provide post moon lord item for guardian, but inscrease the difficult of all the boss (example : supreme calamitas 35m health in expert mod instead of 10m)
And i hope you have a patron account, so i can support you. My country ban pay pal. Thank for reading

I play this mod along side calamity, and i really like it. But, there is some issue with this mod:
-Michelle have a glitch that make her almost immortal (solar armor or auric tesla armor + star viel + master ninja gear)
- guardian can use calamity weapon, but cannot benefit from calamity accessory
- Cannot create world when play with Star above mod or spirit mod)
-the necklace not work with michille, even she is a guardian
-mod not provide post moon lord item for guardian, but inscrease the difficult of all the boss (example : supreme calamitas 35m health in expert mod instead of 10m)
And i hope you have a patron account, so i can support you. My country ban pay pal. Thank for reading
You didn't needed to quote my main post twice. Anyways...
-What can you tell me about that glitch? Beside, also note that companions have a dodge factor on them, which reduces the rate of them being hit.
-The mod doesn't have support to calamity mods, so companions aren't affected by that mod items.
-Why do you say you can't create world when playing with star above and spirit mod? Does it crashes? If does, try triggering the crash again, then go to "My Documents/My Games/Terraria/tModLoader and post here the client.log or something file, so I can check what is happening.
-What necklace? What are you talking about? Do you mean the Pack Leader necklace? If is, that item is specific to TerraGuardians only, what she isn't (she's actually a Terrarian, like your character).
-If you're talking about the gem modifiers, you can turn them off on the mod options, if they are bothering you.

And sad to hear about that of PayPal, was the only way I could find of getting donations.
I don't use Patreon, because It feels like as if I had to offer more things to get donations from it, which I really don't want to do. And I don't want to give the impression that I will stop working on my projects just because I'm not being paid, like happens many times on Patreon. I work out of passion on my projects.
And also, I don't know of any other alternatives I could use for donations.

-Can i help you with the wiki? i go there to learn more about terra guardian mechanic ,but it has nothing.
- This is the crash report of your mod while i create world with it along side of spirit mod. i attach my log ,also,this is the crash report(copy from that log)
[06:09:17] [11/ERROR] [BossChecklist]: Call Error: Unknown Message: loadstarters
[06:09:17] [11/ERROR] [Census]: Census Call Error: Unknown Message: loadstarters
[06:09:17] [11/ERROR] [CheatSheet]: Call Error: Unknown Message: loadstarters
[06:09:24] [11/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Luiafk.LuiafkMod.Call(Object[] args)
at giantsummon.MainMod.GetInitialCompanionsList()
at giantsummon.MainMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Trampoline<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>?8312153(CancellationToken , Action`1 )
at Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.LoadHook(Action`2 orig, CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in Fargowiltas.cs:line 639
at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>?28501740(CancellationToken , Action`1 )
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<BeginLoad>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
- I will try to support you another way,Cuz i really like this mod( really sad about the fact you don't receive support from patreon).
- Also thank to your reply,now i know michalle is a terrarian. thank you!
- if you have an email, i can send you a video i fight Scal while bring michalle( this is why i say she basically immortal)

Attachments

• client.log
    153.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
-Can i help you with the wiki? i go there to learn more about terra guardian mechanic ,but it has nothing.
- I can send you the crash report upon create world with Spirit mod, also i will send a video my battle with michalle against Scal ( this is where i feel michalle basically immortal). I will post them here after this reply soon.
-Really sad about the fact you don't have Patron . I will try support you another way,cuz i really like this mod
-also thank to your reply,now i know michalle is a terrarian. thank you!
-Anyone can help with the wiki. That's, like, part of the mod. Contribute with anything you find about them.
-That will help.
-:happy:
-No problem.

- This is the crash report of your mod while i create world with it along side of spirit mod. i attach my log ,also,this is the crash report(copy from that log)
[06:09:17] [11/ERROR] [BossChecklist]: Call Error: Unknown Message: loadstarters
[06:09:17] [11/ERROR] [Census]: Census Call Error: Unknown Message: loadstarters
[06:09:17] [11/ERROR] [CheatSheet]: Call Error: Unknown Message: loadstarters
[06:09:24] [11/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Luiafk.LuiafkMod.Call(Object[] args)
at giantsummon.MainMod.GetInitialCompanionsList()
at giantsummon.MainMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Trampoline<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>?8312153(CancellationToken , Action`1 )
at Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.LoadHook(Action`2 orig, CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction) in Fargowiltas.cs:line 639
at Hook<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::LoadModContent>?28501740(CancellationToken , Action`1 )
at DMD<Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent::Load>(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<BeginLoad>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
- I will try to support you another way,Cuz i really like this mod( really sad about the fact you don't receive support from patreon).
- Also thank to your reply,now i know michalle is a terrarian. thank you!
- if you have an email, i can send you a video i fight Scal while bring michalle( this is why i say she basically immortal)
Were you trying to place something on the game when you got that error?

Were you trying to place something on the game when you got that error?
-i just create a new world to play your mod with spirit mod ( other mod i use : luiafk,fargo mutant,faster tool). but it end up with crash
but when i create a new world with ultranium mod instead ,it just go like normal
-Before i touch the wiki, i want to ask something about buddies mode : what exactlly it does? increase difficult of the game? change the Ai of guardian ?boss? change game rule ? enable something hidden? Or it increase friendship level faster with the guardian you choose?
-Where is the setting that turn off Gem modifider?i check all three setting of the mod : client setting,knock out setting,server setting. But i don't see it anywhere :( . Boss in that states take me too long to beat

Last edited:
-i just create a new world to play your mod with spirit mod ( other mod i use : luiafk,fargo mutant,faster tool). but it end up with crash
but when i create a new world with ultranium mod instead ,it just go like normal
-Before i touch the wiki, i want to ask something about buddies mode : what exactlly it does? increase difficult of the game? change the Ai of guardian ?boss? change game rule ? enable something hidden? Or it increase friendship level faster with the guardian you choose?
-Where is the setting that turn off Gem modifider?i check all three setting of the mod : client setting,knock out setting,server setting. But i don't see it anywhere :( . Boss in that states take me too long to beat
-Same as before: When the crash happens, send me the log.
-I would say It's a game rule? When you start Buddies Mode, that companion you picked will literally be perma summoned for your character. Bot your character and companion gets stronger as friendship level increases.
Due to a few updates ago, you can now call assist companions to aid you on your quest, but the requirements to call them are twice harder, and will reduce benefits from Buddies Mode the more assist companions you have following you.
-It's this option on the "Server Settings": "Add stronger version of monsters based on guardians and their health?". Just turn it off. Bizarrelly, the variable that holds the switch for it is called "UseRaidMonsterBuffing", so yeah, the mod turns into a raid.
Also, check out if "Increase all monsters health based on number of guardians following?" isn't on.

Reactions: Phu
-Same as before: When the crash happens, send me the log.
-I would say It's a game rule? When you start Buddies Mode, that companion you picked will literally be perma summoned for your character. Bot your character and companion gets stronger as friendship level increases.
Due to a few updates ago, you can now call assist companions to aid you on your quest, but the requirements to call them are twice harder, and will reduce benefits from Buddies Mode the more assist companions you have following you.
-It's this option on the "Server Settings": "Add stronger version of monsters based on guardians and their health?". Just turn it off. Bizarrelly, the variable that holds the switch for it is called "UseRaidMonsterBuffing", so yeah, the mod turns into a raid.
Also, check out if "Increase all monsters health based on number of guardians following?" isn't on.
-i send all the client log for you in my 2 previous reply. Only 1 crash happen
- Thank you
- Thank you agian :). Now i can enjoy the mod perfectly .
Do you plan on add post-moonlord accessory for the mod?

-i send all the client log for you in my 2 previous reply. Only 1 crash happen
- Thank you
- Thank you agian :). Now i can enjoy the mod perfectly .
Do you plan on add post-moonlord accessory for the mod?
The log I mean, is the one that is generated after the game crashes upon trying to create a world.
Get the log and post here when the game crashes after trying to create a new world.

And I don't plan on adding post-moonlord accessories. Moonlord is literally the end of the game. Beside there's other mods that adds post Moonlord progression, there is no support right now for their items and stuff.

- Well,i will try trigger that crash agian,then send it here.
- I use cheat sheat and see a boss look like a blood zombie in the mod. How can i actually spawn it in normal play through?i don't see it in the boss checklist right now

- Well,i will try trigger that crash agian,then send it here.
- I use cheat sheat and see a boss look like a blood zombie in the mod. How can i actually spawn it in normal play through?i don't see it in the boss checklist right now
For discovering how to find new companions, the Dryad will be literally the Guide for the mod.
Spend some time to repeat opening dialogue with her for tips.

Reactions: Phu
-You should add a game message after Eye of cthulu has been defeated,some thing like this :' The Dryad may know something' . It will help new player a lot.
-Do you have bitmap image of Michelle and Vladimir? i need it to put into the wiki

Last edited:
-You should add a game message after Eye of cthulu has been defeated,some thing like this :' The Dryad may know something' . It will help new player a lot.
-Do you have bitmap image of Michelle and Vladimir? i need it to put into the wiki
I think that is a good idea, it is not really know that de Dryad give tips for TerraGuardians

-Better I make that a bit less obvious. I can make so that be a tutorial message, where when you speak to her, the game tells that she can tell you about new companions.
-You can take a photo of them from in-game, cut it and then use that on the Wiki.
I think that is a good idea, it is not really know that de Dryad give tips for TerraGuardians
There are few ways of knowing that. Either you discover by speaking to her, and see her mentioning seeing a TerraGuardian, or by speaking with the Guide, or by speaking to some companions, which I don't remember who are.

This is how crazy michelle is
Duke Fishron eternity mode Vs michelle( i don't touch duke fishron and don't edit this video too)
(this video can only access by the link)
i Cannot post the video directly here because this server not allow it

Back
Top Bottom