Mobile Terrain fade some how unnatural.

Pootin_cultist

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Samsung C9 PRO
Hello guys! Im wondering if theres a fix for this, the terrain in my mobile worlds are acting weird visually.

The dark natural fade of the ground beneath the surface is gone, picture is self explanitory.

Also ill put up a comparison with the image of a normal ground fade and the ground fade of my world.

(Mine is on the left, normal is on the right.) Screenshot_20191124-220443_Terraria.jpg

Attachments

• images - 2019-11-24T221753.310.jpeg
    images - 2019-11-24T221753.310.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 128
Well the images didn't come out as right.

Just to be clear, the one with Joystick controls on the screen is my personal world while the other picture is some world i nabbed off the internet. Focus your attention to the bottom half of both pictures and compare it. I have a hard time explaining this bug.

Hello guys! Im wondering if theres a fix for this, the terrain in my mobile worlds are acting weird visually.

The dark natural fade of the ground beneath the surface is gone, picture is self explanitory.

Also ill put up a comparison with the image of a normal ground fade and the ground fade of my world.

(Mine is on the left, normal is on the right.)View attachment 230389
Is the one you nabbed off the internet from PC? That one may be using a different lighting than Trippy. Mobile uses only the Trippy lighting because it is the least intensive hardware wise. So if the other screenshot is using a different lighting that’ll be why you see a difference in the fading of light.

Well yeah, the second screenshot may have been from the pc. Thing is, it wasn't like this before. It may have less quality but it still fadedlike normal.

Well yeah, the second screenshot may have been from the pc. Thing is, it wasn't like this before. It may have less quality but it still fadedlike normal.
View attachment 230414 ah, here was what i was talking about.
From what I’m seeing in both your original mobile shot (taken during day) and the newest mobile shot (in which there’s not as much daytime), the fading looks normal - looks normal for Mobile and looks normal for PC if it was using Trippy light. :)

Back
Top Bottom