Wing Slot v1.1.3
Omniswing v1.3
Solutions Mod v1.0
MaxStackPlus v2.4
Boss Expertise v2.4.1
Calamity Mod V1.1.5.92
Pumpking's Mod V1.1.1.7
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls V0.7

Everything turned out fine, until time randomly skips back and forth. This happens sometimes at unexpected times. I logged on while the in game time is 9:35pm, it just skips to around 4:30pm. Since some bosses spawn at night and go away at day, it would really mess with my progression into the game. It is also annoying to see time jump around interrupting bosses and events. I hope it isn't caused by mod conflict and rather an odd bug, but I really appreciate you looking into this and see if you can fix this anomaly. Thank You for taking the time to read this and I hope you keep up the good work with this mod.

I
When I tried this mod with these mods:

Thorium Mod v1.2.9.17
Tremor Mod Remastered V1.2.1.5
Wireless V1.0.3.1
Wing Slot v1.1.3
Omniswing v1.3
Solutions Mod v1.0
MaxStackPlus v2.4
Boss Expertise v2.4.1
Calamity Mod V1.1.5.92
Pumpking's Mod V1.1.1.7
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls V0.7

Everything turned out fine, until time randomly skips back and forth. This happens sometimes at unexpected times. I logged on while the in game time is 9:35pm, it just skips to around 4:30pm. Since some bosses spawn at night and go away at day, it would really mess with my progression into the game. It is also annoying to see time jump around interrupting bosses and events. I hope it isn't caused by mod conflict and rather an odd bug, but I really appreciate you looking into this and see if you can fix this anomaly. Thank You for taking the time to read this and I hope you keep up the good work with this mod.
I get this to. But I assumed it was hero's mod. When I changed the time of day to see if spawning was working this started happening. What fixed it for me was the enchanted sun dial.
[doublepost=1475437915,1475437832][/doublepost]I
I
Also, how did you get tremor working. It just crashes for me :(

I get this to. But I assumed it was hero's mod. When I changed the time of day to see if spawning was working this started happening. What fixed it for me was the enchanted sun dial.
I will see if it was my mod though.

I

[doublepost=1475437915,1475437832][/doublepost]I

I will see if it was my mod though.

Thanks for that, I appreciate it! I like the content of this mod, especially The True Terra Blade (Since I think the regular Terra Blade is pretty cool and is one of my favorite weapons). Then again, the content in this mod is very interesting and I hope you continued to put in cool stuff such as this. Also I don't know how I got Tremor to work, it just worked fine for me. :p
[doublepost=1475440954][/doublepost]
Thanks for that, I appreciate it! I like the content of this mod, especially The True Terra Blade (Since I think the regular Terra Blade is pretty cool and is one of my favorite weapons). Then again, the content in this mod is very interesting and I hope you continued to put in cool stuff such as this. Also I don't know how I got Tremor to work, it just worked fine for me. :p

BTW I didn't have the enchanted sun dial when it started happening.

[doublepost=1475440954][/doublepost]

BTW I didn't have the enchanted sun dial when it started happening.
Thanks for the support, :)

I have some ideas... :)
2 weapons, one Boss! :)

Let's go!

Weapon Nr. 1:
Chaotic Blade
64 melee damage
3% critical strike Chance
Average Speed
Good knockback

Made with..
10 Crystal Shards
20 Souls of Light
1 Chaos Soul (dropped by Chaos Elementals (30% Chance)
and 1 Mythril Sword
Made at an Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil

Weapon Nr.2:
Fury of Gods
150 melee damage
Insanely fast Speed
Strong knockback
5% crit strike Chance
"Bring them to the Knees!"

Made with...
10 Luminite Bars
1 Terra Blade
10 Souls of Might
At an Ancient Manipulator

and my Boss idea!

The Eater of Purity!

3500 HP
10 damage
10 defense

He tries to ram you like the other worm bosses. He cannot split.
In Expert Mode, he shoots you with dirt balls, like the Eater of Worlds with is Corruption Balls.
When he is defeated, he Drops:
6-10 Lesser Healing Potion
Grass Relic (now used to make the Blade of Grass)
4 Gold Coins

I have some ideas... :)
2 weapons, one Boss! :)

Let's go!

Weapon Nr. 1:
Chaotic Blade
64 melee damage
3% critical strike Chance
Average Speed
Good knockback

Made with..
10 Crystal Shards
20 Souls of Light
1 Chaos Soul (dropped by Chaos Elementals (30% Chance)
and 1 Mythril Sword
Made at an Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil

Weapon Nr.2:
Fury of Gods
150 melee damage
Insanely fast Speed
Strong knockback
5% crit strike Chance
"Bring them to the Knees!"

Made with...
10 Luminite Bars
1 Terra Blade
10 Souls of Might
At an Ancient Manipulator

and my Boss idea!

The Eater of Purity!

3500 HP
10 damage
10 defense

He tries to ram you like the other worm bosses. He cannot split.
In Expert Mode, he shoots you with dirt balls, like the Eater of Worlds with is Corruption Balls.
When he is defeated, he Drops:
6-10 Lesser Healing Potion
Grass Relic (now used to make the Blade of Grass)
4 Gold Coins
Amazing ideas! I can do the first 2 but the for the boss I'll have to learn more. Thank you

Last edited:
Wait, 100+ Bosses? No mod has ever done that, if your the first, i'll be so surprised.
[doublepost=1475965673,1475965656][/doublepost]
Atleast i think,
I know no one has done that, I will do it even if it takes a long time. I did say I was trying to make the biggest mod in Terraria. :)
[doublepost=1475975512][/doublepost]
I think one mod has 120 something, but I can't remember the name.

I know no one has done that, I will do it even if it takes a long time. I did say I was trying to make the biggest mod in Terraria. :)
[doublepost=1475975512][/doublepost]
I think one mod has 120 something, but I can't remember the name.
I wish you luck, :)

How do I edit the title of the post?
Yep, just like Gord mentioned, we can change it for you. The easiest way is to report the first post of your thread and explain what you want the new title to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom