Do you like my mod?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as long as you practice they will improve. I suggest using my tip from before of having a terraria sprite as an example of style it does help improve shading plenty which is your weak point. My first sprite in like 2 years was View attachment 145734 (btw you cant use this sprite so you know) cause of me doing that and learning with that kinda stuff. also if you want free public sprites goto http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-and-where-people-can-request-and-make.43701/
Yes, I do think I'm awefull at shading, but I can always get better. I'm fine with critisism as long as it isn't insulting. Thanks

still dont get why those guys are so rude, keep up the good work man
Nobody is being rude, people are providing valid criticisms on what they think the mod is currently lacking. If nobody said that sprites needed work then he may not know that he needs to improve which wouldn't help the quality of the mod.

Nobody is being rude, people are providing valid criticisms on what they think the mod is currently lacking. If nobody said that sprites needed work then he may not know that he needs to improve which wouldn't help the quality of the mod.
mmm....maybe youre right

Reactions: 000
I can help find bugs because I am not that good at coding or spiriting in fact I cant code because idk how but I am not that good at sprite art but I can try to sprite EDIT: i also get tons of hw so I might not be able to sprite that much if I do sprite

Great mod but there is a problem with the Enchanted Zombie. Specifically, the Broken Legendary Sword. At least, for me. Each time it drops the broken legendary sword but when I pick the sword up I look in my inventory to find it nowhere to be found. Note I do have other mods running at the same time but I see no reason for them to affect the drop and it really takes out a decent amount of content. A solution or at least an explanation would really help and I would appreciate it.

Great mod but there is a problem with the Enchanted Zombie. Specifically, the Broken Legendary Sword. At least, for me. Each time it drops the broken legendary sword but when I pick the sword up I look in my inventory to find it nowhere to be found. Note I do have other mods running at the same time but I see no reason for them to affect the drop and it really takes out a decent amount of content. A solution or at least an explanation would really help and I would appreciate it.
I will look through the code of both things and see what the problem is. I will be back soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom