Do you like my mod?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I fix it I wont release the update until I've added a few things (which won't take long)

i think ill resprite it...i dont need any honour just take credit, but some sprites are good, either some of theme are bad, and it annoys me to see that and i decided to change that by respriting it and pming you the sprites

Hello, Hello! Say, is the dourite axe supposed to have a axe power of 225% because if so that is incredibly OP.

No, it doesn't have that for me! Do you have any other mods added? I'll take a look anyway.
[doublepost=1480647450,1480647409][/doublepost]The next update will include resprite of some of the worse sprites!!

No, it doesn't have that for me! Do you have any other mods added? I'll take a look anyway.
[doublepost=1480647450,1480647409][/doublepost]The next update will include resprite of some of the worse sprites!!
Sorry about late response, but yes I have several. I don't think any of them would cause the Dourite axe to have a 225% axe power. I will test it out.

EDIT: I disabled all mods except this one and still had 225% axe power.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Strange
[doublepost=1480724506,1480724298][/doublepost]The axe power should be 45% and in the code I have item.axe = 45; there is nothing in the code that would be causing this. Can you show me a screen shot. Does it have a modifier?

Hmmm... Strange
[doublepost=1480724506,1480724298][/doublepost]The axe power should be 45% and in the code I have item.axe = 45; there is nothing in the code that would be causing this. Can you show me a screen shot. Does it have a modifier?
sometimes the code multiplies it. I don't know why but it does.

1. ancient bow should be bigger
2. why didnt you still placed the new sword? i liked it (i cri)

kay, im kinda complaining to, but since the shield and sword look baddass why doesnt look the bow baddass?
I havnt updated it yet
[doublepost=1481092163,1481092146][/doublepost]
I havnt updated it yet

kay, im kinda complaining to, but since the shield and sword look baddass why doesnt look the bow baddass?
[doublepost=1481092184][/doublepost]
I havnt updated it yet

[doublepost=1481092239][/doublepost]oops triple post (bad wifi so i cant delete it t0

This mod has some cool things that I like but other things seem like they don't "need to exist" they don't look like it fit into the game's progression and doesn't seem to add anything new or special to the game. Bosses are always cool because they are like a challenge but why adding an other axe, pickaxe that is not needed for anything or another sword that just swings and does damage an other type of slime? I'm saying this because I know modding may take a lot of time and I feel like you are aiming to make a big mod over everything else I don't think that would be good for anyone. I think it would be better if you do stuff you wanna do that is interesting and cool to you and if you end up making a big mod because you have a ton of ideas then let it be but filling the mod with items just to make it have a ton of items I don't think will make anyone happy in the long run. Hope you don't take this in a bad way.

4GtUhWG.png

Hero sword
45 Damage
10 Knock back
Made with 2 Broken Hero swords at a Super Copmuter
copmuter...lol

This mod has some cool things that I like but other things seem like they don't "need to exist" they don't look like it fit into the game's progression and doesn't seem to add anything new or special to the game. Bosses are always cool because they are like a challenge but why adding an other axe, pickaxe that is not needed for anything or another sword that just swings and does damage an other type of slime? I'm saying this because I know modding may take a lot of time and I feel like you are aiming to make a big mod over everything else I don't think that would be good for anyone. I think it would be better if you do stuff you wanna do that is interesting and cool to you and if you end up making a big mod because you have a ton of ideas then let it be but filling the mod with items just to make it have a ton of items I don't think will make anyone happy in the long run. Hope you don't take this in a bad way.
Items are easy and I'm not very good at spriting creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom