Do you like my mod?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It works well for me. And when I updated it told me mods do not need an update. I will look into it.

This seems to have been the problem with it. A conflict with prefixes with enemies when you clone stuff for custom npcs.

The stuff this mod does in SetDefaults for NPCs can cause conflicts with custom NPCs that use the clone method to get the parameters of a vanilla NPC (you'd do this if you wanted a recolor/resprite or otherwise very similar NPC). That's probably what's happening here, not much I can do on my end as far as I'm aware. If the parameters are entered individually instead of using the clone method, the conflict doesn't happen. At least, that's how it's worked in the past

This seems to have been the problem with it. A conflict with prefixes with enemies when you clone stuff for custom npcs.
Im currently using this mod with prefixes, and it is working fine, are you sure it is that mod?

Im currently using this mod with prefixes, and it is working fine, are you sure it is that mod?

I tested it again and now works. Maybe an update of something fixed it. I remember the crash saying it was terralands that caused the problem and on the description of the error the prefixes for enemies was pointed out as well but like I said now it works so sorry for the inconvenience.

I tested it again and now works. Maybe an update of something fixed it. I remember the crash saying it was terralands that caused the problem and on the description of the error the prefixes for enemies was pointed out as well but like I said now it works so sorry for the inconvenience.
No problem, I got a similar error with gabehaswons mod and prefixes but it works fine now.

Nice mod but I may have found a problem. I just got the War Cry sword which is In pre-hardmode and the projectile it shoots does around 500 damage. I don't think that's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom