• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Stairs are, imo, too white, and the OTT detailing on those t h i c c a s s w a l l s makes it a no for me.

*I meant walls

Still, love your work man, don't let Dark being an :red: be important to you!

Last edited:

TerraMonolith

Terrarian
Jones' (Good A$$) BBQ ...

09.85 Jones BBQ.png

Night view and UP&DA example below:

09.86 Jones BBQ Night.png <o> 09.87 Jones BBQ RAW.png

Last edited:

TerraMonolith

Terrarian
Here is the 1.10 update of the building world and the new logo 🤘 There are some minor tweaks to the main (first) page of the thread. As usual, every single build up to this point is included in the new version of the world. Happy exploring :D🌍

Logo 1.10 Framed.png

Last edited:
Reactions: oko
im not too sure how i feel about this, its good as always, but idk what makes it stand out from a wood-only hut other than some deco.
i wanna say i'm wrong, i really do, but im not sure i am.

(sorry for being an :red: as always)

TerraMonolith

Terrarian
im not too sure how i feel about this, its good as always, but idk what makes it stand out from a wood-only hut other than some deco.
i wanna say i'm wrong, i really do, but im not sure i am.

(sorry for being an :red: as always)
Ha-ha, someone actually got it! It IS an expansion of a wood hut, precisely 😁 . This one:
05StarterHouse2.png

Last edited:

TerraMonolith

Terrarian
How did you do those trees?!? They look completely natural!
I didn't, they are sold by Santa Claus for 25 silver a piece, here is the link:

Top Bottom