Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Tutorial #10 - Elemental pillars - Magma column:
07.05 Misc p12 LavaPillars T10.png

I can’t stop looking at the jungle outpost (I lost alerts to this thread so I got to catch up and look through a few pages all today). It’s so pretty and simple, but not simple.
1615300525933.png

Also, the tutorials are great. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put those together. You have a really fantastic eye.

Where is this "main thread" that keeps being referenced? I'd love to find out how to make some of the starter houses since I'm new to this, but don't see anything here besides the picture.

Where is this "main thread" that keeps being referenced? I'd love to find out how to make some of the starter houses since I'm new to this, but don't see anything here besides the picture.
Sorry, what I mean is the first post in the thread where all of the builds actually are (under the spoiler-tags, on page 1). Starter houses are in the second post (still on page 1), since the first one became too cluttered with all of the example builds. It seems that I am posting on too many platforms and started to mix the terminology here and there ...

Last edited:
Tutorial #16 - How to NOT build the box-house Part 1 - this is only the final result, obtainable on day4 (day 5 at the latest) of a Classic playthrough. The whole tutorial is more than 15 sections long, which can be found in the first (main) post of this thread (page1). Part 2 will be about roofs.

07.06 Tutorial16 - How to NOT build a box Part1-9 Final.png

Last edited:
Tutorial #17 - "How to NOT build the box-house Part 2 - Roof in three variants" is complete. Check the first (main) post for the full tutorial (on page 1), the three final results can also be seen from the thumbnails below:

Tutorial17 - How to NOT build a box Part2-Roof4.pngTutorial17 - How to NOT build a box Part2-Roof8.pngTutorial17 - How to NOT build a box Part2-Roof12.png

Back
Top Bottom